Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This is when you are at your best.  Why do you think this?  You may be right?  Why is he ok with a woman in his bed but if it was a man he would not allow it.  You use the word “allow” … is there any evidence to that Alberto has that kind of control over her?  

Separately, help me understand “skippy”.  I can be dense!

NYPOST.COM

22-year-old Grace found her current partner under peculiar circumstances.

this is the reason Alberto won't have an open relationship 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

This is when you are at your best.  Why do you think this?  You may be right?  Why is he ok with a woman in his bed but if it was a man he would not allow it.  You use the word “allow” … is there any evidence to that Alberto has that kind of control over her?  

Separately, help me understand “skippy”.  I can be dense!

Damn it Jenn, I haven't even finished having my fun with you yet and surprise, you post this before I could finish lol.

No man, let me make sure you understand what I'm saying here....NO MAN, not boy, would ever allow another man into his girlfriend or wives bed without the shit hitting the fan!!  As for him being OK with another woman being in his bed...what choice does he have right now?  He has no job with nothing to fall back on.  He would have to start all over again if he were to ever tell Martina, enough is enough....she'd kick his ass out or she would leave, either way Alberto would be out on his ass.  Another reason why he might be OK with it is because most MEN don't feel threatened by another woman.  All women like penetration (ALL) even if they are bi-sexual or full blown lesbian, so for most men there is not a threat when it comes to another woman.

Honestly, you ask me about using the word allow?  I honestly don't think Alberto has any control over Martina (the ni ni) and that is my whole point.  If she ever brings in another man and fucks him on camera, (which she won't because she's not that stupid or cold hearted) I believe it would be the end of their relationship FWB or not. I think Alberto would tell her that he's had enough of her shit, pack his bags and leave.  A lot of people thank Martina hung the moon, but to me she's just another female!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

You make a lot of good points but your assumption is that this is a healthy relationship and my assumption is that this is a FWB relationship.  Making *LOVE* 4-5 times per week would be AMAZING.  But having sex 4-5 times a week for this couple is simply part of their contract with RLC. 

The fact that Martina does NOT try harder is the strongest evidence at this point for this being FWB.

I totally agree.  Sex is not the issue.  But because they are FWB, the sex is more than acceptable.

You recently commented about stereotypes and then OMG you offer this?!?   So this is the woman's fault?  And hey if she has to "play this stupid game" then go find some other skank's pussy to lick?   Is this what you are saying?  I can't believe it honestly ... maybe you have been taken hostage and someone is making your posts.   The reason we have burned hundreds of pages of posts on Martina is because her relationship with Nelly is perhaps one of the most REAL things on RLC.   And you just dismiss that by saying "go find Tweety".   Unbelievable.

I simply totally disagree that they have sex due to a whatever RLC contract they have , they make sex because they feel to and not because they have to , we are completely on a different page with that .

I again repeat that Martina isn’t trying harder because for her , the sex with Alberto ( b/g sex ) is satisfying for her needs , of course we don’t know if she has another guy off cameras but body language , her attitude of sharing 95% of her actions when away to Alberto plus in my opinion not being able to say lies to him as he would easily understand her , convinces me that there’s no other than Alberto and she’s fine with him sexually . The hidden desire for her lesbian needs is what she needs and Nelly gave her the chance to experience it in a level she could never imagine and this is what she seeks , the lesbian pleasure . Why this and not male ? I don’t know and can’t answer .. regrets that she would feel betraying and hurting Alberto ? Regrets that Alberto can’t be replaced with another guy as he is the official boyfriend and the guy she definitely loves but any woman is simply an adventure that Alberto wouldn’t mind ? I honestly can’t figure it out . My instinct tells me that if Martina wanted to have sex with a man , we could somehow feel it , understand it , I don’t think she wants to have at the moment sex with another guy . 

My stereotype post had to do with simply one basic detail . Nelly is a married woman , automatically all thoughts about betrayal have to do exactly with that . In my thoughts , she has infiltrated the life of a married couple , no matter the reasons , any time she does things with Nelly she’s destroying even more a married relationship ( we don’t examine if it is successful , problematic , chaotic , whatever ) , she’s between a couple and she isn’t respecting repeatedly whatever promise she has made to Bogdan to let this thing go . Martina isn’t in an official paperwork relationship with Alberto , if she breaks up , it is no worries with sharing money , the dogs , it is all unofficial , things happen . But a marriage? When two people are tied with paper work and there are so many complications , especially when there are people here that know that Nelly and Bogdan share common properties and more .. If Martina was with a single , if not single at least a girl who has / had a relationship like the one she has with Alberto , then for me it would be easier to swallow … all my objection is because Nelly is married and even more , she PROMISED Bogdan that she will stop it , the husband of her lover , where’s her superiority on that ? Of course it is a real thing with Nelly but why not also the sex then was for contract RLC reasons ? Why Nelly isn’t in the FWB category belonging ? Tweety is single , she likes her , she said it to Alberto that’s why my comment about her for this . 

The conclusion is , so as to make it a bit more clear , I am completely against the thing with Nelly due to the fact of being a married woman , that’s all . Loving , caring , being in love , simply respect the other side and half of the marriage , a guy that has proven he isn’t a dick or an asshole , a guy that isn’t behaving bad to Nelly  or is a bad husband or in general has given reasons so as Nelly not respecting her marriage and going fucking and betraying her man . Were I Bogdan , out of my personal pride , I don’t think I would have continued .. but maybe that’s how much the love we men have for a woman can’t make us take the right decision .. especially when I find Bogdan a really nice looking guy and I think he could have a better ( for my own taste of course which this is always subjective ) looking woman and even more character and personality woman than Nelly .

I am glad having public disagreements with you as you know 😊😊 that’s a nice forum controversy of how people think differently . 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
NYPOST.COM

22-year-old Grace found her current partner under peculiar circumstances.

this is the reason Alberto won't have an open relationship 

Another good reason for sure!!

The quote I liked most was this one.........She wrote: “No we are not. Definitely wouldn’t recommend going open, if it doesn’t feel the same anymore then chances are you need to move on!”

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I simply totally disagree that they have sex due to a whatever RLC contract they have , they make sex because they feel to and not because they have to , we are completely on a different page with that .

I agree with Jenn here, a large part of what you see on camera is for the viewing audience, an obligation if you will.  When they really want it to be about just them two, they supposedly keep it off camera in a hotel room.

5 minutes ago, tle said:

When did she meet Tweety? I must have missed that.

Someone correct me if in error, but I believe it was at the gathering for the Ukraine war demonstration!

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

Someone correct me if in error, but I believe it was at the gathering for the Ukraine war demonstration!

That's what I was thinking... So she met her for a few hours one time... That hardly sounds like grounds for a relationship.. Maybe a one night stand....

Just now, philo said:

I missed an episode also...can someone please tell me what Martina did with the boob print? Thank you.

I don't know what Martina did with hers. Candela gave hers to Alberto and it was hanging in the guest room until Martina's gay friend spent the night. It disappeared before he arrived and I didn't see what happened to it.

7 minutes ago, tle said:

That's what I was thinking... So she met her for a few hours one time... That hardly sounds like grounds for a relationship.. Maybe a one night stand....

A little young for Martina..don't you think? I would even think she be may be totally pure.

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

A little young for Martina..don't you think? I would even think she be may be totally pure.

I can't see anything happening between the two.