Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

4 minutes ago, tle said:

I can't see anything happening between the two.

Of course I actually see her experience with Nelly as more of an experiment than anything else also... I think she wanted to taste the forbidden fruit to see what it was all about... She tried it. She liked it... Whether she tries it again is anyone's guess...

Martina was at the anti war protests where many of current RLC tenants were gathered , Bogdan , Holly , Tweety , Zabava , Tata , Kylie , Rus.. They simply met and Martina said to Alberto that  she’s a very nice looking girl , that’s all , nothing more of it . 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
22-year-old Grace found her current partner under peculiar circumstances.

this is the reason Alberto won't have an open relationship 

Indeed.   These open relationships are not for the faint hearted.  I may sound like I am a supporter of this but at best I have misgivings.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No man, let me make sure you understand what I'm saying here....NO MAN, not boy, would ever allow another man into his girlfriend or wives bed without the shit hitting the fan!! 

I hear you.  You are very traditional and this is wrong by any definition.  I have no problem with this view at all.  I would want a real man like that.

Honestly, you ask me about using the word allow?  I honestly don't think Alberto has any control over Martina (the ni ni) and that is my whole point.  If she ever brings in another man and fucks him on camera, (which she won't because she's not that stupid or cold hearted) I believe it would be the end of their relationship FWB or not. I think Alberto would tell her that he's had enough of her shit, pack his bags and leave. 

I don't disagree with any of this but I do think you may be overstating what Alberto might do.  I hope as a man he does not disappoint you.  I'm with the "he's in it for the money and to fuck Martina" crowd.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina was at the anti war protests where many of current RLC tenants were gathered , Bogdan , Holly , Tweety , Zabava , Tata , Kylie , Rus.. They simply met and Martina said to Alberto that  she’s a very nice looking girl , that’s all , nothing more of it . 

You forgot Nelly 🙂

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You forgot Nelly 🙂

I try to forget this …😂 But that’s not a nice comment , she was there for  a good cause , need to admit this .

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, tle said:

Of course I actually see her experience with Nelly as more of an experiment than anything else also... I think she wanted to taste the forbidden fruit to see what it was all about... She tried it. She liked it... Whether she tries it again is anyone's guess...

Hello tle, Experiment...Nelly is not Martina's first time bi-sexual relationship. The forum has mentioned a time before Nelly, where the relationship ended suddenly and unexpectedly.  Alberto was there to pick up the pieces.  Attractive looking, Intelligent, active, this behavior is a part of Martina’s personal characteristics, always on the lookout, she will try again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

My stereotype post had to do with simply one basic detail . Nelly is a married woman , automatically all thoughts about betrayal have to do exactly with that . In my thoughts , she has infiltrated the life of a married couple , no matter the reasons , any time she does things with Nelly she’s destroying even more a married relationship ( we don’t examine if it is successful , problematic , chaotic , whatever ) , she’s between a couple and she isn’t respecting repeatedly whatever promise she has made to Bogdan to let this thing go .

You make a lot of good points and we could go on and on and on ... some (most?) think we drone on too long as it is.  Wonder if that is the right spelling of "drone" in this context or perhaps "droan"?

Anyway, I see your point about Nelly being married.  Shame on Martina for getting involved.  But true love knows no boundaries.  Also, I know several women who are attracted to married men and women simply because they are married.  Is it wrong?  Yes.  But when you have someone who is SO ATTRACTED to you that they are willing to sacrifice everything they have built based on their marriage vows ... it can be a truly exhiliariating experience.  Nelly loves me SO MUCH she is willing to sacrifice everything she has with Bogdan.  That is a level of love and affection that is VERY strong and can be addictive.

It takes a very strong person ... maybe even someone like Harley 🙂 ... to never ever cheat on a spouse.  Again I agree it is wrong and we can talk about how society is deterioriting due to lack of commitment, etc., etc.  But do not underestimate the emotional appeal of someone willing to violate their vows to be with you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Anyway, I see your point about Nelly being married.  Shame on Martina for getting involved.  But true love knows no boundaries.  Also, I know several women who are attracted to married men and women simply because they are married.  Is it wrong?  Yes.  But when you have someone who is SO ATTRACTED to you that they are willing to sacrifice everything they have built based on their marriage vows ... it can be a truly exhiliariating experience.  Nelly loves me SO MUCH she is willing to sacrifice everything she has with Bogdan

But when Martina realized the relationship was hurting Bogdan she broke it off... She didn't break it off because Bogdan was controlling her. She broke it off because her respect for Bogdan was controlling her...

Damn it Jenn, I haven't even finished having my fun with you yet and surprise, you post this before I could finish lol.

No man, let me make sure you understand what I'm saying here....NO MAN, not boy, would ever allow another man into his girlfriend or wives bed without the shit hitting the fan!!  As for him being OK with another woman being in his bed...what choice does he have right now?  He has no job with nothing to fall back on.  He would have to start all over again if he were to ever tell Martina, enough is enough....she'd kick his ass out or she would leave, either way Alberto would be out on his ass.  Another reason why he might be OK with it is because most MEN don't feel threatened by another woman.  All women like penetration (ALL) even if they are bi-sexual or full blown lesbian, so for most men there is not a threat when it comes to another woman.

Honestly, you ask me about using the word allow?  I honestly don't think Alberto has any control over Martina (the ni ni) and that is my whole point.  If she ever brings in another man and fucks him on camera, (which she won't because she's not that stupid or cold hearted) I believe it would be the end of their relationship FWB or not. I think Alberto would tell her that he's had enough of her shit, pack his bags and leave.  A lot of people thank Martina hung the moon, but to me she's just another female!!

Good thing you dont get to make the rules and live in a bubble Harley...you have no idea what you are talking about.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tle said:

But when Martina realized the relationship was hurting Bogdan she broke it off... She didn't break it off because Bogdan was controlling her. She broke it off because her respect for Bogdan was controlling her.

Exactly TLC.  Not sure if you mean to support my point or argue against it.  I think this supports my point.  Martina IS a good person so yes she is trying to cool things down out of respect for Bogdan and/or their marriage.  But to my point that the emotional aspect is very strong between Nelly and Martina ... you can see how the emotional connection they have is stronger than Martina's desire to be respectful to their marriage (witness the parking lot fling).

41 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Indeed.   These open relationships are not for the faint hearted.  I may sound like I am a supporter of this but at best I have misgivings.  

The temptation of forbidden 🚫 fruits is too tempting & will cloud their judgment 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1