Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

On 3/25/2022 at 4:11 PM, JenniferMom said:

Time for a late oil change?  Is Martina going out?  It's Friday night!

Hello Jen, I hope all is well. Reading through the forum, it appears Martina did not spend her normal weekend night to next day adventures. Although, I read Alberto and her may have had a heavy exchange of oil?   

Is Martina getting ready for exams? Does anyone know when she goes on spring break?  

I have also not heard she has met with Nelly this week but may have had a conversation and visit with Bogdan about her and Nelly, the continued pursuit.  Can that be confirmed? 

12 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Nur um Sie daran zu erinnern, ironischerweise war es Bogdan, der die Freundschaft zwischen Nelly und Martina förderte in Durcheinander wegen ihrer Trennung von ihrem Freund Rocco, kurz nachdem sie auch RLC verlassen musste. Warum bringst du dann Martina mit einem Rocco bei deinem Gespräch mit JenniferMom zusammen? 

I can’t understand what you say . I need to check the post , but the original meaning is that Martina was not ( in my opinion ) attracted to Nelly during her first visit in the villa , she clearly liked Holly . Holly rejected her , she then went for Megan , they had some kisses but Megan must have broke up at that period with her then boyfriend Rocco ( there was never a Rocco ex for Martina ) and nothing more happened as she also left short after If I remember correctly . Nelly took the chance one day that all B4 tenants were out , she invited Martina and then it happened what we watched , which I always believe it was spontaneous and it was driven by the drinks and the dancing they had . 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yelt said:

Hello Jen, I hope all is well. Reading through the forum, it appears Martina did not spend her normal weekend night to next day adventures. Although, I read Alberto and her may have had a heavy exchange of oil?   

Is Martina getting ready for exams? Does anyone know when she goes on spring break?  

I have also not heard she has met with Nelly this week but may have had a conversation and visit with Bogdan about her and Nelly, the continued pursuit.  Can that be confirmed? 

The only known thing is that Nelly and Martina always meet off cameras , they usually get drunk and they end up kissing and groping in toilets and so on 😂 But no sex has occurred , at least of what Martina has said to Alberto . Nobody knows what Bogdan believes , if he knows that they meet as simple friends or whenever they meet , they are always “ remembering in a light way “ 😂🤣 their early days on cameras actions . Nobody knows what Nelly says to Bogdan . 

8 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Just to remind you, ironically it was Bogdan who fostered Nelly and Martina's friendship in Mess over her breakup with boyfriend Rocco shortly after she also had to leave RLC. Then why are you pairing Martina with a Rocco in your conversation with JenniferMom? 

Considering Bogdan may be responsible for orchestrating the relationship between Nelly and Martina, could Bogdan as a supposed RCL administrator be attempting to arrange another paring with Martina with someone without Nelly contribution, and Martina is resisting? $$$$

I also must imagine because of Nelly’s prior drug and alcohol use, when Martina returns home appearing to be a bit relaxed or/and tanked-up; she most likely has been with Nelly? Thoughts?

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ich kann nicht verstehen, was du sagst. Ich muss den Beitrag überprüfen, aber die ursprüngliche Bedeutung ist, dass Martina (meiner Meinung nach) bei ihrem ersten Besuch in der Villa nicht zu Nelly hingezogen war, sie mochte Holly eindeutig. Holly lehnte sie ab, sie ging dann zu Megan, sie hatten ein paar Küsse, aber Megan muss sich zu dieser Zeit von ihrem damaligen Freund Rocco getrennt haben (es gab nie einen Rocco-Ex für Martina) und nichts weiter passierte, da sie auch kurz nach If I ging richtig erinnern. Nelly nutzte eines Tages die Gelegenheit, als alle B4-Mieter ausgingen, sie lud Martina ein und dann passierte das, was wir sahen, was ich immer glaube, es war spontan und es wurde von den Getränken und dem Tanzen angetrieben, die sie hatten. 

Also verstehe ich dich jetzt, richtig? Martina hatte nie einen Freund, Rocco u. hat mit ihm zusammen gewohnt? Bogdan hat auch nicht ironischerweise Martina u. Nelly zusammen gebracht?😁 wie du es am 25.3 mit JenniferMom geschrieben hast?

3 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Also verstehe ich dich jetzt, richtig? Martina hatte nie einen Freund, Rocco u. hat mit ihm zusammen gewohnt? Bogdan hat auch nicht ironischerweise Martina u. Nelly zusammen gebracht?😁 wie du es am 25.3 mit JenniferMom geschrieben hast?

This is my first paragraph to Jennifermom

Just to remind you , ironically it was Bogdan who encouraged the Nelly / Martina friendship ..As we saw and this is undisputed , Martina was NEVER originally interested sexually in Nelly , it was first goal Holly ( rejected ) , then approaching Megan who was also in a mess because of her break up with her boyfriend at that time , Rocco , soon after she had to depart RLC as well. I believe Martina only wanted to have fun and experience / get to know the Russian people , just feel a bit the GOV project , escape if you want the routine times with Alberto …But Nelly’s masterplan came in full effect the night that she invited Martina in an empty villa and the rest is history … I honestly believe , if sex wasn’t that nice during that first interaction , I strongly doubt that we would have seen these two continue as lovers , a friendship perhaps but that’s it .But Martina was explosively surprised , she loved it and here we are after nearly 2 years still with a disastrous off cameras relationship between them ..I speak disastrous as this goes nowhere and I honestly can’t understand what they both want , at least Martina that seems to have chosen a path in life it is unthinkable by me that she keeps a no future thing ….

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dies ist mein erster Absatz an Jennifermom

Nur  um Sie daran zu erinnern, ironischerweise war es Bogdan, der die Freundschaft zwischen Nelly und Martina förderte auch in einem Durcheinander wegen ihrer Trennung von ihrem damaligen Freund Rocco , kurz nachdem sie auch RLC verlassen musste. Ich glaube, Martina wollte nur Spaß haben und die Russen erleben / kennenlernen, einfach ein bisschen das GOV-Projekt spüren, den Routinezeiten mit Alberto entfliehen, wenn Sie wollen … Aber Nellys Masterplan kam in der Nacht, als sie Martina einlud, voll zur Geltung eine leere Villa und der Rest ist Geschichte … Ich glaube ehrlich, wenn der Sex während dieser ersten Interaktion nicht so schön gewesen wäre, bezweifle ich stark, dass wir diese beiden als Liebende weiterleben sehen würden, eine Freundschaft vielleicht, aber das war's. Aber Martina war explosiv überrascht, sie hat es geliebt und hier sind wir nach fast 2 Jahren immer noch mit einer katastrophalen Beziehung zwischen ihnen, die nicht vor der Kamera steht.

Nur  um Sie daran zu erinnern, ironischerweise war es Bogdan, der die Freundschaft zwischen Nelly und Martina förderte auch in einem Durcheinander wegen ihrer Trennung von ihrem damaligen Freund Rocco , kurz nachdem sie auch RLC verlassen musste. 

Ich bin doch nicht blöde, steht da nun Freundschaft zwischen Nelly u. Martina oder nicht?😃

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The only known thing is that Nelly and Martina always meet off cameras , they usually get drunk and they end up kissing and groping in toilets and so on 😂 But no sex has occurred , at least of what Martina has said to Alberto . Nobody knows what Bogdan believes , if he knows that they meet as simple friends or whenever they meet , they are always “ remembering in a light way “ 😂🤣 their early days on cameras actions . Nobody knows what Nelly says to Bogdan . 

Thanks ddhm.  

Yes, I understand they meet off camera almost every day. 

Although don't you think Bogdan would believe if his wife were meeting with her girlfriend, he knows something is happening other than just having coffee or visiting with the dog? I do not believe he is that naïve? I believe he knows, has no concerns for whatever happens if it does not happen on camera, and he too is able to receive a change oil when wanted or needed. 

If Bogdan did not know before (hard to believe), if he reads this forum (sure he and Nelly do), he now knows. And whatever his wife is revealing to him about the meetings between her, Martina, and Taco, it is most likely a lie? 

I was advised from friend’s experience, that marriage cheating situations never survive. If this all was not scripted how could Bogdan be so stupid.  It is only a matter of time for disaster if this is not scripted, unless they (Martina, Alberto, Bogdan and Nelly) are preparing new script, for a new adventure. 

I would also believe Alberto knows everything and Martina is discussing with Alberto results of their meetings and next steps, it is just not discussed on camera. 

No sex has occurred only because it has not been publicized on camera. 

If they (M, A, B, N) are leading us all to believe or to imagine what is occurring with the girl’s relationship (on the edge of your seat waiting) on or off camera, it sounds as if it is working. And in that case of RLC, they continue to win membership (more money) without paying the actors.

It is interesting to read how these actors of RLC are controlling, possibly the most discussed conversation for previous and new members of the forum. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Another quick question, Is Martina no longer invited to the RLC Barcelona gatherings.  I hear there are a couple new bilingual residents that speak Spanish. 

Since Martina is getting a tummy roll and is very quickly expanding her butt, maybe she should start going across town and working out with Radi!  Then they could take turns eating at the Y! It's a win-win trip! 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, panther73 said:

Since Martina is getting a tummy roll and is very quickly expanding her butt, maybe she should start going across town and working out with Radi!  Then they could take turns eating at the Y! It's a win-win trip! 

Good ideal ! Let hope !

About Radi: I don't know if you are like me but I'm sort of tired of seeing Radi naked doing anything. The other day, she was taking very close pictures of the other 2 who were fucking, there was nothing interesting about it.

Have a good day !

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

The only known thing is that Nelly and Martina always meet off cameras , they usually get drunk and they end up kissing and groping in toilets and so on 😂 But no sex has occurred , at least of what Martina has said to Alberto .

I thought at least in the parking lot incident, Martina told Alberto that her and Nelly fucked but she regretted it.

5 hours ago, yelt said:

If they (M, A, B, N) are leading us all to believe or to imagine what is occurring with the girl’s relationship (on the edge of your seat waiting) on or off camera, it sounds as if it is working. And in that case of RLC, they continue to win membership (more money) without paying the actors.

Now this is an interesting speculation.  So these four keep up this charade to make us think Martina and Nelly are hot and heavy.  I don't think so but honestly I would believe THIS speculation before the speculation that Martina and Nelly do not have sex anymore.

The problem with the charade theory is "how does this help RLC?".  It really only feeds the people here like me who is fascinated by this in perhaps an unhealthy way.  All of us have either subscribed or refused to subscribe because they think RLC sucks.  I don't see how this gets new subs.  Of course this could be a plot by these four to keep Martina and Alberto's click-throughs high ... but I don't think Martina needs any help with this as she is the hottest most authentic girl on RLC (in Barcelona).  I think Eva can challenge her for this based on my early viewing, so Martina may have to up her game.

If this is indeed a charade, there is a very simple way to convert this charade into new subs:   Martina, Nelly ... you need another all-night lovemaking session on cam.   That would drive some new subs for sure.  But you better keep it real.

15 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

About Radi: I don't know if you are like me but I'm sort of tired of seeing Radi naked doing anything. The other day, she was taking very close pictures of the other 2 who were fucking, there was nothing interesting about it.

I think Radi taking pictures of people fucking is kind of hot and I am sorry I missed it.  I understand your POV @girlsfun2 on Radi but I think Radi is in a class by herself.  She reminds me of someone like a Liberace or maybe Elton John, narcissists who are total entertainers and it's all about them.   I don't necessarily mean to imply a gay angle here but it's hard to think of someone hetero or bi who is in this category.  Perhaps Kid Rock?    Anyway, I think you just have to enjoy Radi ... I love her a lot but not in the same way that I love Martina.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1