Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

yes your right ! Infection....or vaginitis.....that why she was taking the probiotic but it will not help....

Vaginitis_ You are just kidding? Correct? Let’s hope if she is scratching that much she may need to visit with a physician or gynecologist for consultation. Although, if I remember correctly, Martina was always scratching her genitals. Of course, it may also be they just need to change laundry detergent or liquor bath soap.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Right back at you friend! Ready for some warmer weather and some fishing and beer drinking? 🐟 🍺 🐟 

Already started fishing this past Sunday.  We went to see if the fish had started moving out of the creeks and rivers from their spawning ground and ended up catching 29.  It's only going to get better from here!!  How about you, done anything outdoors yet?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think we dissected this question but perhaps it is worth reviewing.  As @ddhm has repeated, Nelly was almost “stalking” Martina even back when she was in Russia.  Why wouldn’t Bogdan stop it early, i.e. nip it in the bud so to speak?  My guess is that early on it was viewed as an opportunity for a fake lesbian show, or even perhaps just sex like we see Masha do all the time.  Do it as part of our RLC job.

But this is not “just sex”.  This is a loving relationship between Nelly and Martina. That is what upsets Bogdan.  

Didn’t Martina call off the sex on a visit to B4 not long after Nelly was telling all those boys about her girlfriend that she loves very much. It’s Nelly’s deep love for Martina that has upset Bogdan as it would upset most committed married partners.

This is true.  But, while Martina has strong feelings for Nelly, Martina’s sexual openness and love for others does give her dreams of a life with Nelly.  Again remember it was Martina that is trying to put on the brakes.

Just to remind you , ironically it was Bogdan who encouraged the Nelly / Martina friendship ..As we saw and this is undisputed , Martina was NEVER originally interested sexually in Nelly , it was first goal Holly ( rejected ) , then approaching Megan who was also in a mess because of her break up with her boyfriend at that time , Rocco , soon after she had to depart RLC as well. I believe Martina only wanted to have fun and experience / get to know the Russian people , just feel a bit the GOV project , escape if you want the routine times with Alberto …But Nelly’s masterplan came in full effect the night that she invited Martina in an empty villa and the rest is history … I honestly believe , if sex wasn’t that nice during that first interaction , I strongly doubt that we would have seen these two continue as lovers , a friendship perhaps but that’s it .But Martina was explosively surprised , she loved it and here we are after nearly 2 years still with a disastrous off cameras relationship between them ..I speak disastrous as this goes nowhere and I honestly can’t understand what they both want , at least Martina that seems to have chosen a path in life it is unthinkable by me that she keeps a no future thing ….

Bonus comment …Maybe it can be confirmed but it is still Bogdan that allows the “ friendship “ to continue behind the cameras , the big question is if he knows that STILL both Martina and Nelly whenever they meet they get drunk and reach close to let go for sexual interactions ( it’s not happening , at least of what Martina says to Alberto )  ...Honestly and in my opinion , I take ashleyxyz’s side here and say that it is ridiculous that Martina keeps on disrespecting Bogdan and in general mixing herself to the marriage no matter Nelly’s - personally - totally lost way in Barcelona …Especially when even Alberto just has no personality also to show his ongoing displeasure of Martina’s continuous interactions with Nelly ( he is not even bothered to discuss this subject analytically with her anymore but this shows also at this moment that he is simply just there for Martina as company and I also don’t see any future between them in the long run , but this I have said in the past and the early days especially after the incident of Martina / Nelly fucking in the bedroom and him playing in the LR…  ) 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just to remind you , ironically it was Bogdan who encouraged the Nelly / Martina friendship ..As we saw and this is undisputed , Martina was NEVER originally interested sexually in Nelly , it was first goal Holly ( rejected ) , then approaching Megan who was also in a mess because of her break up with her boyfriend at that time , Rocco , soon after she had to depart RLC as well. I believe Martina only wanted to have fun and experience / get to know the Russian people , just feel a bit the GOV project , escape if you want the routine times with Alberto …But Nelly’s masterplan came in full effect the night that she invited Martina in an empty villa and the rest is history … I honestly believe , if sex wasn’t that nice during that first interaction , I strongly doubt that we would have seen these two continue as lovers , a friendship perhaps but that’s it .But Martina was explosively surprised , she loved it and here we are after nearly 2 years still with a disastrous off cameras relationship between them ..I speak disastrous as this goes nowhere and I honestly can’t understand what they both want , at least Martina that seems to have chosen a path in life it is unthinkable by me that she keeps a no future thing ….

Bonus comment …Maybe it can be confirmed but it is still Bogdan that allows the “ friendship “ to continue behind the cameras , the big question is if he knows that STILL both Martina and Nelly whenever they meet they get drunk and reach close to let go for sexual interactions ( it’s not happening , at least of what Martina says to Alberto )  ...Honestly and in my opinion , I take ashleyxyz’s side here and say that it is ridiculous that Martina keeps on disrespecting Bogdan and in general mixing herself to the marriage no matter Nelly’s - personally - totally lost way in Barcelona …Especially when even Alberto just has no personality also to show his ongoing displeasure of Martina’s continuous interactions with Nelly ( he is not even bothered to discuss this subject analytically with her anymore but this shows also at this moment that he is simply just there for Martina as company and I also don’t see any future between them in the long run , but this I have said in the past and the early days especially after the incident of Martina / Nelly fucking in the bedroom and him playing in the LR…  ) 

I love you to bits my friend, and I had every intension to read this...but then I realised I'd need a bookmark half way through...😉

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love you to bits my friend, and I had every intension to red this...but then I realised I'd need a bookmark half way through...😉

It was “ vive la Grece “ day today and first beach day and swimming with 23 degrees , some beers and traditional food of the day with big company of friends and catching up the forum with  long answers and posts so as not to make many small posts answers 😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Time for a late oil change?  Is Martina going out?  It's Friday night!

If we follow the scenario, yes 'oil change' for Alberto, and Friday night so the 'garage' is open for more 'work' this weekend. 

Ready for the night at the 'garage' again... for other 'oil change' or 'change of lubricant' depending  of the type of 'car' she will encounter tonight, it still early for the night shift 00:35. 

Now it time to start the music out loud, introduction of : Also Sprach Zarathustra  !!!!!!

P.S. You can notice that since we cannot presume that everybody is 18 or older, so we must use 'special language' to explain what could happen. If someone can add some picture to help, feel free !

Girlsfun2 that put a teacher's costume tonight...sexy one and with a serum of porto in her hand...why..because my boyfriend is not working now and he says he needs to have his vital signs checked (he work at the hospital) and he must perform well to pass the exam, come on young boy.....😷

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1