Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Just to remind you , ironically it was Bogdan who encouraged the Nelly / Martina friendship ..As we saw and this is undisputed , Martina was NEVER originally interested sexually in Nelly , it was first goal Holly ( rejected ) , then approaching Megan who was also in a mess because of her break up with her boyfriend at that time , Rocco , soon after she had to depart RLC as well. I believe Martina only wanted to have fun and experience / get to know the Russian people , just feel a bit the GOV project , escape if you want the routine times with Alberto …But Nelly’s masterplan came in full effect the night that she invited Martina in an empty villa and the rest is history … I honestly believe , if sex wasn’t that nice during that first interaction , I strongly doubt that we would have seen these two continue as lovers , a friendship perhaps but that’s it .But Martina was explosively surprised , she loved it and here we are after nearly 2 years still with a disastrous off cameras relationship between them ..I speak disastrous as this goes nowhere and I honestly can’t understand what they both want , at least Martina that seems to have chosen a path in life it is unthinkable by me that she keeps a no future thing ….

Bonus comment …Maybe it can be confirmed but it is still Bogdan that allows the “ friendship “ to continue behind the cameras , the big question is if he knows that STILL both Martina and Nelly whenever they meet they get drunk and reach close to let go for sexual interactions ( it’s not happening , at least of what Martina says to Alberto )  ...Honestly and in my opinion , I take ashleyxyz’s side here and say that it is ridiculous that Martina keeps on disrespecting Bogdan and in general mixing herself to the marriage no matter Nelly’s - personally - totally lost way in Barcelona …Especially when even Alberto just has no personality also to show his ongoing displeasure of Martina’s continuous interactions with Nelly ( he is not even bothered to discuss this subject analytically with her anymore but this shows also at this moment that he is simply just there for Martina as company and I also don’t see any future between them in the long run , but this I have said in the past and the early days especially after the incident of Martina / Nelly fucking in the bedroom and him playing in the LR…  ) 

Hi @ddhm,

Love to read you and learn.

You are here since a very long time ago....lucky you to have witness all that story, that why I know that you speak from experience. 

I would like to have your opinion on this:

• what could have bring Alberto and Martina together in life before RLC ?
  • how Martina and Alberto 'decide' to go into RLC ?

I know that the real answer would come from them (it would be a good idea that RLC put questions of the forum for them to answer) but we have to guest and I want to know your 'guest'.

thank ! Big kiss

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It was “ vive la Grece “ day today and first beach day and swimming with 23 degrees , some beers and traditional food of the day with big company of friends and catching up the forum with  long answers and posts so as not to make many small posts answers 😛

lucky you ! take the time to relax, we all need it .

9 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Hi @ddhm,

Love to read you and learn.

You are here since a very long time ago....lucky you to have witness all that story, that why I know that you speak from experience. 

I would like to have your opinion on this:

• what could have bring Alberto and Martina together in life before RLC ?
  • how Martina and Alberto 'decide' to go into RLC ?

I know that the real answer would come from them (it would be a good idea that RLC put questions of the forum for them to answer) but we have to guest and I want to know your 'guest'.

thank ! Big kiss

There are people here who can say so much much much for Alberto and Martina , let’s wait some days if they share the knowledge , otherwise , we will see if some info can be given 😉 I also have learned much from informations previously revealed at the forum , if you find the time and read their topic since DAY 1 that they joined and since it is only time needed as it is accessible easily , you will have answers in even more questions 😊

9 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

If someone can add some picture

he says he needs to have his vital signs checked 

No No, surprise him, put on nurse costume and give him rubber glove exam.  😲

1.jpg

2.jpg

13 hours ago, chuck206 said:

No No, surprise him, put on nurse costume and give him rubber glove exam.  😲

1.jpg

2.jpg

LOL, it almost that !!!! I tried to do that but the situation quickly returned to his advantage, I won't say more, but he was in control. Heavy change of oil, I like that. 

My dog was there, just like Taco, looking. I believe that Taco and my dog exchange on the Dog forum on camcaps because I heard him typing with his paws on the keyboard and and he seemed very happy....

LOL , be back later...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

LOL, it almost that !!!! I tried to do that but the situation quickly returned to his advantage, I won't say more, but he was in control. Heavy change of oil, I like that. 

My dog was there, just like Taco, looking. I believe that Taco and my dog exchange on the Dog forum on camcaps because I heard him typing with his paws on the keyboard and and he seemed very happy....

LOL , be back later...

Oh My God Omg GIF by Berk's Beans Coffee

• Haha 1

On 25.3.2022 at 23:13, ddhm said:

Nur um Sie daran zu erinnern, ironischerweise war es Bogdan, der die Freundschaft zwischen Nelly und Martina förderte in einem Durcheinander wegen ihrer Trennung von ihrem damaligen Freund Rocco, kurz nachdem sie auch RLC verlassen musste. Ich glaube, Martina wollte nur Spaß haben und die Russen erleben / kennenlernen, einfach ein bisschen das GOV-Projekt spüren, den Routinezeiten mit Alberto entfliehen, wenn Sie wollen … Aber Nellys Masterplan kam in der Nacht, als sie Martina einlud, voll zur Geltung eine leere Villa und der Rest ist Geschichte … Ich glaube ehrlich, wenn der Sex bei dieser ersten Interaktion nicht so schön gewesen wäre, bezweifle ich stark, dass wir diese beiden weiterhin als Liebespaar gesehen hätten.

Bonus-Kommentar … Vielleicht kann es bestätigt werden, aber es ist immer noch Bogdan, der es zulässt, dass die „Freundschaft“ hinter den Kameras fortbesteht. Die große Frage ist, ob er weiß, dass sowohl Martina als auch Nelly NOCH NOCH wissen, wann immer sie sich treffen, betrinken sie sich und reichen sich nahe, um loszulassen für sexuelle Interaktionen ( es passiert nicht , zumindest was Martina zu Alberto sagt ) ...Ehrlich und meiner Meinung nach ,Ich nehme hier die Seite von ashleyxyz und sage, dass es lächerlich ist, dass Martina Bogdan weiterhin respektlos behandelt und sich generell in die Ehe einmischt, unabhängig davon, ob Nelly - persönlich - in Barcelona völlig verirrt ist … Vor allem, wenn selbst Alberto einfach keine Persönlichkeit hat, um seine Fortsetzung zu zeigen Unmut über Martinas ständige Interaktionen mit Nelly (er macht sich nicht einmal mehr die Mühe, dieses Thema analytisch mit ihr zu diskutieren, aber das zeigt auch in diesem Moment, dass er einfach nur für Martina als Gesellschaft da ist und ich auch keine Zukunft zwischen ihnen sehe auf lange Sicht , aber das habe ich in der Vergangenheit und in den frühen Tagen gesagt, besonders nach dem Vorfall, als Martina / Nelly im Schlafzimmer fickten und er im LR spielte ... )aber das habe ich in der Vergangenheit und in den frühen Tagen gesagt, besonders nach dem Vorfall, als Martina / Nelly im Schlafzimmer fickten und er im LR spielte … )aber das habe ich in der Vergangenheit und in den frühen Tagen gesagt, besonders nach dem Vorfall, als Martina / Nelly im Schlafzimmer fickten und er im LR spielte … ) 

Ich beobachte ja Nelly u. Bogdan schon länger, so weit es mir möglich ist. zb in der Wohnung wo sie damals geheiratet haben. War für mich damals ein Traum-Pärchen, wie Linda u. Tibor am Anfang ihrer Zeit. Mich würde mal interessieren, wann u. in welcher Wohnung Martina mit ihrem damaligen Freund Rocco gewohnt hat?

35 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Ich beobachte ja Nelly u. Bogdan schon länger, so weit es mir möglich ist. zb in der Wohnung wo sie damals geheiratet haben. War für mich damals ein Traum-Pärchen, wie Linda u. Tibor am Anfang ihrer Zeit. Mich würde mal interessieren, wann u. in welcher Wohnung Martina mit ihrem damaligen Freund Rocco gewohnt hat?

Nelly hat sich seit ihrer Ankunft in Barcelona sehr verändert, meiner Meinung nach hat sie auch viel von ihrem netten Aussehen und Charme verloren, aber das Schlimmste ist, dass sie mit vielen psychischen Problemen konfrontiert war, entweder wegen Drogen oder Alkohol.  Ich denke, wenn Bogdan nicht gewesen wäre, wäre sie vielleicht komplett zusammengebrochen.  

Linda und Tibor sind immer ein tolles Paar, aber ich denke, ihre Zeit bei RLC ist vorbei, ich weiß nicht, ob sie ein Problem haben und entweder können sie keine Kinder haben oder sie wollen einfach keine, aber bevor sie heiraten, denke ich  Linda war viel lächelnder und glücklicher als das, was wir im letzten Jahr von ihr gesehen haben.  Ich denke, es ist besser, wenn sie die Kameras verlassen und dort ein normales Leben führen.  

Der Name Rocco ist der Ex-Freund der ehemaligen GOV Megan, über Martinas Vergangenheit mit Männern ist nicht viel bekannt, da sie jetzt fast 26 ist und Alberto seit mehr als 10 Jahren kennt, glaube ich nicht, dass sie viele Ex-Freunde hatte  sicher hat sie niemand so berührt oder wichtig gemacht wie Alberto.

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly hat sich seit ihrer Ankunft in Barcelona sehr verändert, meine Meinung nach hat sie auch viel von ihrem netten Aussehen und Charme verloren, aber das Schlimmste ist, dass sie mit vielen psychischen Problemen konfrontiert war, entweder wegen Drogen oder Alkohol. Ich denke, wenn Bogdan nicht gewesen wäre, wären sie vielleicht komplett zusammengebrochen.  

Linda und Tibor sind immer ein tolles Paar, aber ich denke, ihre Zeit bei RLC ist vorbei, ich weiß nicht, ob sie ein Problem haben und entweder can sie keine Kinder haben oder sie wollen einfach keine, aber bevor sie heiraten, denke ich Linda war viel lächelnder und glücklicher als das, was wir im letzten Jahr von ihr gesehen haben. Ich denke, es ist besser, wenn sie die Kameras verlassen und dort ein normales Leben führen.  

Der Name Rocco ist der Ex-Freund der ehemaligen GOV Megan, über Martinas Vergangenheit mit Männern ist nicht viel bekannt, da sie jetzt fast 26 ist und Alberto seit mehr als 10 Jahren kennt, glaube ich nicht, dass sie viele Ex-Freunde sicher hatte hat sie niemand so berührt oder wichtig gemacht wie Alberto.

Nur um Sie daran zu erinnern, ironischerweise war es Bogdan, der die Freundschaft zwischen Nelly und Martina förderte in Durcheinander wegen ihrer Trennung von ihrem Freund Rocco, kurz nachdem sie auch RLC verlassen musste. Warum bringst du dann Martina mit einem Rocco bei deinem Gespräch mit JenniferMom zusammen?