Leora - Home Activities (2022) #38

13 minutes ago, The Earl said:

The flowers appear to have come from LB.
leora phoned him briefly before she went downstairs to get the flowers. I can't say whether leora is still with LB. It's just very strange that she phoned LB beforehand. Maybe they're just "friends" too, but I think there's more to it than that

So let's wait for Leora not to come back tonight...

• Upvote 1

il y a 15 minutes, The Earl a dit :

Les fleurs semblent provenir de LB.
Leora lui a téléphoné brièvement avant de descendre chercher les fleurs. Je ne peux pas dire si Leora est toujours avec LB. C’est juste très étrange qu’elle ait téléphoné à LB avant. Peut-être qu’ils sont juste des « amis » aussi, mais je pense qu’il y a plus que ça

Si c’est vraiment Lover boy qui a offert les roses je ne vais pas reconduire mon abonnement je suis abonné juste qu’au 1 Mai j’attend la confirmation

7 minutes ago, patou said:

Si c’est vraiment Lover boy qui a offert les roses je ne vais pas reconduire mon abonnement je suis abonné juste qu’au 1 Mai j’attend la confirmation

I'm only sure that Leora called LB before she went downstairs.
Whether they are still together is pure speculation, just a bit strange, isn't it?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, The Earl said:

just a bit strange, isn't it?

I only know that I will never understand Leora. It seems she just needs to hear LB's voice to start resenting him after 2 months without calling...With everything she already has on her mind between Paul and Malia. Apparently she likes to get more stressed than she should.

• Upvote 2

il y a 8 minutes, The Earl a dit :

Je suis seulement sûr que Leora a appelé LB avant de descendre.
Qu’ils soient toujours ensemble est une pure spéculation, juste un peu étrange, n’est-ce pas ?

Oui c’est étrange sortie a 11h 54 mais je pense qu’elle continue à le voir dommage surtout après tous les appels à Paul

Of course it is also possible that LB just keeps running after leora, although she has clarified everything with him. We'll probably never know, and maybe that's a good thing.
I wish leora that it is still somehow possible to get Paul. Malia also seems to be doing better. It is also possible that malia will come back, Leora offered her something like that.

Fucking war, hopefully it will be over soon. In my opinion, there is no winner in war anyway, but the population is always the loser.

• Upvote 2