Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

I think Evis finds it difficult to be second in line, subordinate or just let the others do their thing.
everything should probably go his way
Masha has to be careful that with all this fucking with him, suddenly Elvs is the boss in the ring. 🤔

I think the most impressive thing I see during Eva’s reappearance is that for the first time ever I have seen Masha giving up her bedroom to anyone for such a long time .No matter bestest of best  friends , I can’t remember a time that she didn’t have guests who stayed more than 24 hours not taking the LR couch ..Which this might show how important Eva as a friend has always been .

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Creo que lo más impresionante que veo durante la reaparición de Eva es que, por primera vez, he visto a Masha cediendo su dormitorio a alguien durante tanto tiempo. No importa la mejor de las mejores amigas, no puedo recordar un momento en que ella no tenía invitados que se quedaran más de 24 horas sin tomar el sofá LR... Lo cual podría mostrar lo importante que siempre ha sido Eva como amiga.

Tereza&Timur...🤔

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

..Which this might show how important Eva as a friend has always been .

it is certainly correct. Nevertheless, I see a difference to the previous visits. I can remember hours of conversations between Eva and Masha. Past and experiences were discussed. laughed a lot.
This time it's more of a fleeting conversation.
The intensity is gone.
It's probably not because of Eva's boyfriend, the last time she had a friend with her too.
ok, the last visits were vacation. this visit will probably take place under different conditions.
there is some tense mood in the room.

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Tereza&Timur...🤔

They were there for 2 days , I think the 2nd day they took the couch but yes , maybe that’s a good example that I missed thinking .

38 minutes ago, rado07 said:

it is certainly correct. Nevertheless, I see a difference to the previous visits. I can remember hours of conversations between Eva and Masha. Past and experiences were discussed. laughed a lot.
The intensity is gone.
It's probably not because of Eva's boyfriend, the last time she had a friend with her too.
ok, the last visits were vacation. this visit will probably take place under different conditions.

I can’t have an opinion as I don’t remember so detailed the previous visit but because I trust completely your judgement for this apartment as being the forum member who observes and watches with many details Masha’s apartment , I could say that it might all have to do this time with the things that will be happening in the next days for Eva and her friend . In any case , we will see the development . 

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

The intensity is gone.

It could also be because of different points in their life. Eva seems a lot more grounded and "professional" this visit. I think her party and free spirit days are behind her.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 6:54 AM, happyman88 said:

Eva, that’s it, couldn’t think of her name but remember her well. As I recall she swings both ways and would lure young girls into their apt where they would both get stuck in. If they do go to Barca then she’ll have plenty of choice. I would imagine there will be a lot more recruits looking for somewhere to flee to away from the carnage and the lunatic living over the border 😢

If she's in a stable monogamous relationship now, I wouldn't bet on her doing anything with anyone else except her boyfriend.

• Like 1