Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

Very disappointed in Masha for letting the cat hater back into the apartment. I thought she was better than that. So her need for dick outweighs her love for the cats. I've always loved Masha's independence but obviously she is not prepared to go without dick to protect her beautiful pets! A sad sight.

Masha is a unique personality but letting that knobhead back has put a new perspective on her priorities.

I hope the cats give the shit head a almighty scratch across his knob!!!! Don't Fuck with Cats!!!!

• Upvote 6

Cat-waterboarding with the white cat and other strange things from a seemingly grown human... and nothing will change... and Masha has no excuse for saying, I didn't know.
They're just animals, they can scream, but it's no use, fucking this cat fright is more important.
We can't change it, but I don't need to see these things.
Watching Leora tending the citrus tree is more uplifting and relaxing than watching these sick people.
This is my last comment on this apartment for the time being.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Cat-waterboarding with the white cat and other strange things from a seemingly grown human... and nothing will change... and Masha has no excuse for saying, I didn't know.
They're just animals, they can scream, but it's no use, fucking this cat fright is more important.
We can't change it, but I don't need to see these things.
Watching Leora tending the citrus tree is more uplifting and relaxing than watching these sick people.
This is my last comment on this apartment for the time being.

Next time you see any abuse of the cats report it to RLC with the approximate time and they should look into the matter.

On 3/29/2022 at 2:24 AM, van the man said:

Very disappointed in Masha for letting the cat hater back into the apartment. I thought she was better than that. So her need for dick outweighs her love for the cats. I've always loved Masha's independence but obviously she is not prepared to go without dick to protect her beautiful pets! A sad sight.

Masha is a unique personality but letting that knobhead back has put a new perspective on her priorities.

I hope the cats give the shit head a almighty scratch across his knob!!!! Don't Fuck with Cats!!!!

I think we get a bit controversial the things … A human being has to make a choice , either to live with pets or as normal life should be , with a human and share ..Now , obviously Masha when she was sexually experimenting last year fulfilling some of her fantasies , people didn’t like it ..Changing partners to keep her mind busy , people didn’t like it …Being alone and kind of depressed , Covid , leg injury and wheel chair , months of being alone , Masha made it and survived with the help of her cats as company ..still , the image was sad , bad for her mental health ..And then , after months and months , she found a guy who keeps her company , he fucks her in a way that seeing him appearing again and again , it is satisfactory for high demanding in sex abilities from a partner Masha …BUT ..This guy is a child in front of her , he has much to learn but Masha likes him …She tries to keep a balance and not lose this guy , perhaps depression and bad habits will return .. It is a difficult task , trying to learn a “ child “ coliving  with her precious cats and at the same time not lose him by sending him away as a punishment .. She , as always , will make it …

I think we should give her the benefit of being single and just finally trying to have someone by her side and trying to teach him about the cats and make him better or being alone and see an image of her that made the forum go wild on her and her choices .. I always choose Masha’s decisions , right or wrong , I don’t think anyone knows herself better  than herself …Yes ,  maybe she’s wrong with that but at least it is her choice to try and learn this guy , between animals and a human , she’s choosing to be patient and teach a human to resist and behave to the cats …Can we blame her ? 

• Like 1