B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

Just now, moules said:

Fucking in the bedroom tonight.  After the bath.   Lit candles in the bedroom.  Whether E&M fuck as Masha watches or Masha gets fucked as well is to be determined.  

You wont determine anything since Masha has brought her fucking up the cameras lighting expertise to another event.

Fuck you RLC for allowing this horse shit.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Fucking in the bedroom tonight.  After the bath.   Lit candles in the bedroom.  Whether E&M fuck as Masha watches or Masha gets fucked as well is to be determined.

Looks like this could be fun.

Matvei is new to RLC, right?  I wonder what he must be thinking now.  I mean, I can't believe you meet some girl and she says "BTW, I have this gig where we fuck on cam.  You up for that?"

An interesting development , if anything happens , it will open the “ gates “ for incredible possible things to be seen when  Masha returns in Rome as the couple might be very open in anything. So far , Masha sleeping on the couch , the sex between the two and the general behavior indicate zero motivations that this couple is open …But seeing Masha and sensual Eva on the same bed , let the wild imaginations conquer RLC site once again , courtesy of course for ONE MORE TIME than Masha being in the picture 😎😎🥳🤩😋😋

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Matvei is new to RLC, right?  I wonder what he must be thinking now.  I mean, I can't believe you meet some girl and she says "BTW, I have this gig where we fuck on cam.  You up for that?"

He appeared  fully in knowledge what this project/job is all about ..In Masha’s apartments made the testing , incredibly successful , perhaps we go to a new level today ..we are talking of two of the “ totems “ of incredible things we have seen in the past , Masha and Eva , this tonight can be a hall of fame moment in the history .. 

• Upvote 1

Seeing Masha during this visit rather quiet , I have started believing that Elvis might have started becoming an important guy for her .. curious what this sensual game brings and how it proceeds , it is all possible as the time passes by .. And things are too erotical ..

Of all the set-ups I've seen in over the last year, (i.e. getting ready for party, etc.) ... this set up feels like the greatest chance of something happening.  Agree with earlier comments that the candles screw up the cams ... but this feels like the type of thing this new couple would do.

36 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And Eva says "come on it's Masha! ...let's go for it! Oh by the way I told you I'm bisexual right?