B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

Sit back , relax and enjoy an epic moment created by the one and only and partners πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ There’s no live play by play as we have seen similar things in the past , it will go till sunrise , the music background is fantastic , ENJOY the sensual journey ..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sit back , relax and enjoy an epic moment created by the one and only and partners πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ There’s no live play by play as we have seen similar things in the past , it will go till sunrise , the music background is fantastic , ENJOY the sensual journey ..

In the old days before the RLC schills like yourself got here, there would be crys of outrage on this forum, due to the lighting manipulation.Β  No that RLC has installed their cheerleaders...we are back to manipulated click bait.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s been a long time for a major threesome for Masha , it goes back to Sasha and Dasha times and there was a small attempt last year with Heni and Tanja .. And back to glory days for Eva ..Matvei is proving to be the same open like Eva and her ex Sam , let’s hope this will prove great if Eva and Matvei wish to seduce anyone of the current or future to be Barcelona cast in interactions ..The wish of finally having a full sharing open COV seems to be granted despite not having seen sex so far for safer conclusions .

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

In the old days before the RLC schills like yourself got here, there would be crys of outrage on this forum, due to the lighting manipulation.Β  No that RLC has installed their cheerleaders...we are back to manipulated click bait.

It’s just a stupid apartment with not only the lights but also the cameras ..This is the food offered today , we either eat it or not ..I prefer eating than not and left hungry .. You either choose to watch or be frustrated and unfortunately skip it ..

• Like 1

It’s just a stupid apartment with not only the lights but also the cameras ..This is the food offered today , we either eat it or not ..I prefer eating than not and left hungry .. You either choose to watch or be frustrated and unfortunately skip it ..

Thank you for confirming my point.

41 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

See the source image

You need to decide .. when tenants are hiding and do nothing , you complain ..now we have a slow progressed threesome and you complain…what is it that you want to see ? How can’t a threesome be a clickbait ? Check the replays , this is what the viewers want , s o simple as that , exactly as clickbait when Leora gets the top replays when she masturbates .. I don’t think we should complain today , it is action , nice and sensual , an erotic game and nothing forced or pushed by anyone …

You need to decide .. when tenants are hiding and do nothing , you complain ..now we have a slow progressed threesome and you complain…what is it that you want to see ? How can’t a threesome be a clickbait ? Check the replays , this is what the viewers want , s o simple as that , exactly as clickbait when Leora gets the top replays when she masturbates .. I don’t think we should complain today , it is action , nice and sensual , an erotic game and nothing forced or pushed by anyone …

Dude you need to share what you are smoking, this is Masha's way of helping EVA and MAT make some money. It really is that simple, they have been running around naked all day.

Please dont be a bogart and share with the old hippies around here.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dude you need to share what you are smoking, this is Masha's way of helping EVA and MAT make some money. It really is that simple, they have been running around naked all day.

Please dont be a bogart and share with the old hippies around here.

Exactly.. Anyone who actually is dumb enough to believe that Eva and Matevi are in control of this show is smoking some class A weed.Β  Masha is playing the "unicorn" role here and she has been calling the shots since she arrived.

But the schill preaces otherwise and tells everyone to not complain and sit back and enjoy...lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Exactly.. Anyone who actually is dumb enough to believe that Eva and Matevi are in control of this show is smoking some class A weed.Β  Masha is playing the "unicorn" role here and she has been calling the shots since she arrived.

But the schill preaces otherwise and tells everyone to not complain and sit back and enjoy...lol

I actually think you are right sadly. Masha is simply having fun but with zero sexual tension.Β 

• Upvote 1

il y a 55 minutes, JenniferMom a ditΒ :

Also we should never forget this could be the ultimate click bait show. Β Masha is not dumb, if Eva and Mat aren’t down for a threesome, she would still lobby for a show.

eva never considered the couple as a traditional thing!!! she only gets pleasure when she sees her boyfriend fucking other girls!!! sam at the time was the same, he even made her get fucked by his best friend!!!! eva is still in a libertine relationship, it's not the first time she tries to have sex with masha, and during her previous visit to rome, she had done everything to get fucked by the best friend, and also masha's guy, sasha!!! therefore, all the relationships that eva is looking for are in debauchery and group sex!!!! i knew what was going to happen with masha, as soon as she got to b6, although i think matvei would be happier if he could go fiddle in the sauna with toyboy or fior!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1