B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

1 hour ago, fugwash said:

This was my favorite moment from last night... when Eva realizes she can see a reflection of a reflection of Matvei massaging Masha in the sauna, she gets so turned on she starts masturbating in the bath. Complain all we want about camera angles on RLC, but we got lucky with this one. The scene is framed like cinematic art!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Great catch. This is fabulous. When it first comes on I don't see the angle you mention, but when she turns her head to her right it is obvious she sees him and his ass. Wow nice for sure!! Too bad he ends it shortly after that. Eva might have cum otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fugwash said:

This was my favorite moment from last night... when Eva realizes she can see a reflection of a reflection of Matvei massaging Masha in the sauna, she gets so turned on she starts masturbating in the bath. Complain all we want about camera angles on RLC, but we got lucky with this one. The scene is framed like cinematic art!

Brilliant catch Fug!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fugwash said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Just awesome catch... a voyeur's dream. Leave it up to Eva to provide to the embellishment. I suspect when more subs see her in action she'll be #1 camshots many times. She is everything previously advertised and she's only been here two weeks! Thanks fug...very attentive watching.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and Masha is back

Surprise... any idea what happened? Wasn't Masha supposed to fly out today? Or is her trip going to be a little longer staying in B4? Questions, questions, questions. Oh the drama.

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Sorpresa... avete idea di cosa sia successo? Masha non doveva volare via oggi? O il suo viaggio sarà un po' più lungo rimanendo in B4? Domande, domande, domande. Oh il dramma.

He is on vacation until the 16th, another 2 days

Just now, poncherello said:

He is on vacation until the 16th, another 2 days

Thanks, I must have missed that fact along the way. Anyway, it was good seeing Masha away from Rome...seemed like she needed a break. And it appeared she really wanted to spend some time with her longtime friend Eva who she defintely "connected" with last night. Just beautiful to watch, in my view...two RLC legends.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

Grazie, devo essermi perso questo fatto lungo la strada. Comunque, è stato bello vedere Masha lontano da Roma... sembrava che avesse bisogno di una pausa. E sembrava che volesse davvero passare un po' di tempo con la sua amica di lunga data Eva, con la quale era decisamente "collegata" la scorsa notte. Semplicemente bello da guardare, a mio avviso... due leggende RLC.

Think how far we are, last night's show was disturbing for me. It was not clear who should take the initiative and it ended as it ended, perhaps better this way because I didn't seem to see Matvei at ease.

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Olivia in B6

So my memory fails me here. Did Olivia during the old Russian days ever meet either Masha in Rome or Eva in Russia? I just can't remember what city Olivia was in. I think Eva was in St. Petersburg but I'm not sure of that. Do you remember what I can't ? Thanks.

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Just awesome catch... a voyeur's dream. Leave it up to Eva to provide to the embellishment. I suspect when more subs see her in action she'll be #1 camshots many times. She is everything previously advertised and she's only been here two weeks! Thanks fug...very attentive watching.

I think you are correct in predicting Eva will be a topcam, --easily.   Particularly, if times her starring roles to those hours when viewership is high.  Last night's escapades occurred roughly 0100-0300, a time when most of the audience is in North America   I think those participants who are wise to the times when there is peak audience in Europe and in North America do well in the rankings.  RLC surely knows who is watching which cams at every moment, and where they are watching from.

I remember a conversation 20 years ago with the owner of a website that was a precursor to RLC, and he kept wondering how to time some of the site's programming so it wasn't happening at 0700 or 0800 local time in the Western Pacific.