B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

They finally didn’t go all the way but we learned that the couple is open to “ challenges “… Except if it is only a friend involved … Perhaps Martina can get involved , how about that ? But then it is Nelly around …A hot summer in front in Barcelona…

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Dude you need to share what you are smoking, this is Masha's way of helping EVA and MAT make some money. It really is that simple, they have been running around naked all day.

Please dont be a bogart and share with the old hippies around here.

Masha helping Eva ? Since when Eva needs help ? To prove what ? They are all day naked everyday … Anyway , to each one his own opinion .

• Like 1

Unless she hid stuff in the WC, she went to the WC with empty hands and .fully naked.   True that doesn't preclude her hiding it in a convenient orifice,but I think not.

All in all, a disappointing appearance by Masha on the RLC center stage this evening.

• Haha 1

I truly don't think that Masha had to pee every five minutes or so.

But I do think she is more comfortable in a situation where she is the 'predator', controlling what will happen.  An exception being Dick.  I think last night Masha felt she was prey to E&M.  They did all the initiating.  So at each point when it became sexually intense, she took a break to pee, or once, going to the sauna where she rubbed her pussy, but not a full Bate.

And then there were the rounds of inhalants, which cumulatively can act as a depressant.

I think Eva is very patient.  Whether Masha will allow herself to be sexually devoured by E&M is the question.

This was my favorite moment from last night... when Eva realizes she can see a reflection of a reflection of Matvei massaging Masha in the sauna, she gets so turned on she starts masturbating in the bath. Complain all we want about camera angles on RLC, but we got lucky with this one. The scene is framed like cinematic art!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3