B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

26 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Are these two really blood sisters?? I've seen them have sex with each other before, so forgive me if I never bought into the 'sisters' speculations...

Nana who was living with them in the villa confessed to her male friend we saw then repeatedly on cameras that they are sisters . They look alike on their face , the shows with incest sex involvement is always the reason to doubt this .. It has always been a question but if nana who was living with them didn’t say the truth , what can anyone say ? I always believed that theur sisters , since Russia but till listening to Nana’s confession , I was doubting and denying it due to the incidents seen ..But money is always a crazy motivation to just do something more than normal ..

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ich habe immer geglaubt , ich glaube sogar der gute Freund Rado hat es gesagt , die Idee war , Eva zu besuchen . Die Überraschung war , dass wir sahen , wie sie in der Villa endete . sie konnte nur schlafen, wie wir gesehen haben, in Ulyana & Olivias Schlafzimmer, da sie weder zu Loraine noch zu Radislava Kontakt hat. Auf jeden Fall ist vieles in Barcelona im Moment sehr seltsam, schau Cecilia plötzlich an ... oder eine aus dem Nichts kommende Cleopatra und Radislava Allianz ..

Das hatte ich ja in meinem Beitrag, -auch als nicht Zahler-  😄 schon geschrieben.Mascha ist bei vielen Mädeln in Barcelona nicht unbedingt gerne gesehen. War beim letzten Mal schon so u. ist dieses Mal wieder so. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nana who was living with them in the villa confessed to her male friend we saw then repeatedly on cameras that they are sisters . They look alike on their face , the shows with incest sex involvement is always the reason to doubt this .. It has always been a question but if nana who was living with them didn’t say the truth , what can anyone say ? I always believed that theur sisters , since Russia but till listening to Nana’s confession , I was doubting and denying it due to the incidents seen ..But money is always a crazy motivation to just do something more than normal ..

I guess! My opinion i believe they're really good friends who call themselves 'sisters'! Ulyana is my absolute favorite though!!! She seems to have packed on a few pounds as well!

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Das hatte ich ja in meinem Beitrag, -auch als nicht Zahler-  😄 schon geschrieben.Mascha ist bei vielen Mädeln in Barcelona nicht unbedingt gerne gesehen. War beim letzten Mal schon so u. ist dieses Mal wieder so. 

She went to stay at Eva’s where there’s place, what this has to do with not being welcomed in the villa and actually by who ? How you come to conclusions without not having even the slightest of face and body reactions ? Do you know what Masha wanted to do ? All the girls in the villa need to do way much more so as to reach the level of Masha that she can just decide when visiting in Barcelona where she can stay , with whoever she can stay and for as long as she can stay . She only needs to contact easily one of the cast members and the doors are opened wide . Her contribution to this site ( RLC ) is far beyond any of the current GOV , only Olivia and Ulyana have privileges having been permanent residents and in a way have lots of seniority  also , despite RLC having buried them . Try to watch some free cameras while you can because as soon as Masha departs Barcelona , the apartments will return to mathematical predictability . 

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

I guess! My opinion i believe they're really good friends who call themselves 'sisters'! Ulyana is my absolute favorite though!!! She seems to have packed on a few pounds as well!

I think her boobs operation caused some hormones problem , Ulyana is like you my all time favorite of this current cast and having watched her much much much in details anywhere , Russia, Czech Republic , Spain , her food and drink habits haven’t changed in such a way to justify the kilos gained and that’s why I reach the hormones explanation .

The truth is also that there’s no better performer in terms of adult entertainment  than her . The girl knows how to masturbate , how to fuck and be fucked and she’s a legend in my eyes of the things she has done and shared on cameras . Having said that , her current stay is a disappointment , my guess is that she simply doesn’t enjoy the place she lives but hopefully during the summer her mood there might change with the pool , the garden , the parties . She only shined for nearly a month while in B1 in the beginning , having made the couch in the living room her own property , it should actually be named Ulyana’s couch and at least it is great seeing angel Marlene taking over the duties there 😋😋😋🥳🥳🥸

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sie ging zu Eva, wo Platz ist, was hat das damit zu tun, in der Villa nicht willkommen zu sein, und von wem eigentlich? Wie kommt man zu Schlussfolgerungen, ohne auch nur die geringste Gesichts- und Körperreaktion zu haben? Weißt du, was Mascha machen wollte? Alle Mädchen in der Villa müssen viel mehr tun, um das Level von Masha zu erreichen, das sie bei einem Besuch in Barcelona einfach entscheiden kann, wo sie bleiben kann, mit wem sie bleiben kann und wie lange sie bleiben kann. Sie muss nur einfach einen der Darsteller kontaktieren und die Türen werden weit geöffnet. Ihr Beitrag zu dieser Seite ( RLC ) geht weit über jeden der aktuellen GOV hinaus , nur Olivia und Ulyana haben das Privileg , ständige Einwohner zu sein und in gewisser Weise auch viel Dienstalter zu haben , obwohl RLC sie beerdigt hat . 

Bei Eva ist ja wohl in den beiden letzten Nächten auch nicht das passiert was du so großspurig angekündigt hast wenn Mascha mit Eva zusammen kommt? Lese es nur so in den Kommentaren auf den letzten Seiten. 😄

1 minute ago, Friese60 said:

Bei Eva ist ja wohl in den beiden letzten Nächten auch nicht das passiert was du so großspurig angekündigt hast wenn Mascha mit Eva zusammen kommt? Lese es nur so in den Kommentaren auf den letzten Seiten. 😄

I don’t understand  what you want to say 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think her boobs operation caused some hormones problem , Ulyana is like you my all time favorite of this current cast and having watched her much much much in details anywhere , Russia, Czech Republic , Spain , her food and drink habits haven’t changed in such a way to justify the kilos gained and that’s why I reach the hormones explanation .

The truth is also that there’s no better performer in terms of adult entertainment  than her . The girl knows how to masturbate , how to fuck and be fucked and she’s a legend in my eyes of the things she has done and shared on cameras . Having said that , her current stay is a disappointment , my guess is that she simply doesn’t enjoy the place she lives but hopefully during the summer her mood there might change with the pool , the garden , the parties . She only shined for nearly a month while in B1 in the beginning , having made the couch in the living room her own property , it should actually be named Ulyana’s couch and at least it is great seeing angel Marlene taking over the duties there 😋😋😋🥳🥳🥸

i'm hoping the summer brings the ulyana we've come to love!  😍

Just now, ddhm said:

Ich verstehe nicht, was du sagen willst 

dann lese die die letzten Seiten wo viele User nicht mit Mascha zufrieden waren, die wohl laufend zu pissen gelaufen ist wenn es spannend wurde. 😀 Vielleicht hat sie sich auch ein paar Drogen eingeworfen u. hat sich dann ohne zu ficken schlafen gelegt. Passt nicht zu deinen Tollen Ankündigungen wenn Mascha bei Eva zu Besuch ist. Vielleicht hat sie sich ja auch was eingefangen bei den vielen Schwänzen u. will Eva u ihren Freund nicht Anstecken😉 Wäre ja gut von Mascha.

Just now, cupid30 said:

i'm hoping the summer brings the ulyana we've come to love!  😍

Ulyana ( and her sister ) simply need their own room . Imagine Ulyana in Loraine’s room for example , I don’t understand how it is possible  that they have degraded so much these two ex permanent RLC residents , once by giving the penthouse to newcomer Tweety and rightfully deserved Holly and settling them in to their  current room which is the worst in terms of  camera angles , lighting and facilities except the terrace . Ulyana  deserves so much more in my opinion.

Just now, ddhm said:

Ulyana ( and her sister ) simply need their own room . Imagine Ulyana in Loraine’s room for example , I don’t understand how it is possible  that they have degraded so much these two ex permanent RLC residents , once by giving the penthouse to newcomer Tweety and rightfully deserved Holly and settling them in to their  current room which is the worst in terms of  camera angles , lighting and facilities except the terrace . Ulyana  deserves so much more in my opinion.

yes she does!! alot of the viewers don't really like this but we need to see more parties with male guests!!!! these girls seem lonely and sex depraved!