B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

49 minutes ago, moules said:

I think you are correct in predicting Eva will be a topcam, --easily.   Particularly, if times her starring roles to those hours when viewership is high.  Last night's escapades occurred roughly 0100-0300, a time when most of the audience is in North America   I think those participants who are wise to the times when there is peak audience in Europe and in North America do well in the rankings.  RLC surely knows who is watching which cams at every moment, and where they are watching from.

I remember a conversation 20 years ago with the owner of a website that was a precursor to RLC, and he kept wondering how to time some of the site's programming so it wasn't happening at 0700 or 0800 local time in the Western Pacific.

Good points as they make sense.

Many strange things during Masha’s visit ..Holly has disappeared from Masha’s side , Olivia suddenly being the “ best friend “ , which as I have said it is a great thing , Olivia and Masha have so many things in common , I would love to see for example Olivia being Masha’s roomate , that would be incredible happening..still buzzing as what held Masha back last night although I think the substances consumption destroyed the moment when Eva started becoming “ aggressive “ and ready to share all .

Tonight, to provide 'space' in B-4 for Fiora's and Ulyana's programmed, non-spontaneous show in Fiora's bed, Harley is sent to sleep in the living room, and Olivia was dispatched to B-6.  Mat and Masha are in the sauna in their underwear, Masha wearing a bra.  That must be a first for a sauna!  And we will have to wait to see if everyone baths in their underwear as well.  Actually, if they do, I think this may be some sort of strike / protest by the participants.

2 hours ago, DWI said:

So my memory fails me here. Did Olivia during the old Russian days ever meet either Masha in Rome or Eva in Russia? I just can't remember what city Olivia was in. I think Eva was in St. Petersburg but I'm not sure of that. Do you remember what I can't ? Thanks.

Olivia met Masha in Barcelona during the 2020 summer  , for what we know  she either didn’t know Masha or Eva as being a tenant in Russia . 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many strange things during Masha’s visit ..Holly has disappeared from Masha’s side , Olivia suddenly being the “ best friend “ , which as I have said it is a great thing , Olivia and Masha have so many things in common , I would love to see for example Olivia being Masha’s roomate , that would be incredible happening..still buzzing as what held Masha back last night although I think the substances consumption destroyed the moment when Eva started becoming “ aggressive “ and ready to share all .

To me the most surprising is Masha ignoring completely the Villa.

(thinking better, not much surprise)

Just now, moules said:

Tonight, to provide 'space' in B-4 for Fiora's and Ulyana's programmed, non-spontaneous show in Fiora's bed, Harley is sent to sleep in the living room, and Olivia was dispatched to B-6.  Mat and Masha are in the sauna in their underwear, Masha wearing a bra.  That must be a first for a sauna!  And we will have to wait to see if everyone baths in their underwear as well.  Actually, if they do, I think this may be some sort of strike / protest by the participants.

The villa is a mess ..Chaos . Radislava with her personal problems , Loraine in her own win world and the 4 girls who want to do things are “ prisoned “ not having privacy by sharing a bed and bedrooms ..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me the most surprising is Masha ignoring completely the Villa.

(thinking better, not much surprise)

I always believed , I think even good friend Rado said it , the idea was to visit Eva .The surprise was that we saw her ending in the villa , I just believed  that Holly would be spending time with her , the villa is too overcrowded ,she could only sleep as we saw in Ulyana & Olivia’s bedroom as she has no contact with either Loraine or Radislava .ln any case , many things are very strange in Barcelona at the moment , look at Cecilia suddenly ..or an out of nowhere Cleopatra and Radislava alliance ..

• Upvote 1

RLC has much greater problems to worry about.

From the Washington Post newspaper this evening,

"The threat of Nazism is one of the Kremlin’s most brazen themes. Last week, RIA Novosti ran a prominent opinion piece by pundit Timofei Sergeitsev, an outspoken supporter of Putin, that urged the liquidation of the entire Ukrainian elite, the division of the country, destruction of its sovereignty and even the abolition of its name.

"“Denazification will inevitably be de-Ukrainization,” Sergeitsev wrote, requiring years of ideological repression and severe censorship in political, cultural and educational fields. Ordinary Ukrainians were complicit and must suffer the “inevitable hardships of a just war” before total submission to Russian power “as a historical lesson and atonement for their guilt.”

Olivia being there has brought back the “ rules “ ..no nudity or anything more .. with  two days to go , will be difficult to see more than what happened yesterday ..But Olivia’s introduction to Eva and Matvei’s world  can be great for the future 

23 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC has much greater problems to worry about.

From the Washington Post newspaper this evening,

"The threat of Nazism is one of the Kremlin’s most brazen themes. Last week, RIA Novosti ran a prominent opinion piece by pundit Timofei Sergeitsev, an outspoken supporter of Putin, that urged the liquidation of the entire Ukrainian elite, the division of the country, destruction of its sovereignty and even the abolition of its name.

"“Denazification will inevitably be de-Ukrainization,” Sergeitsev wrote, requiring years of ideological repression and severe censorship in political, cultural and educational fields. Ordinary Ukrainians were complicit and must suffer the “inevitable hardships of a just war” before total submission to Russian power “as a historical lesson and atonement for their guilt.”

Sorry, war related stuff in the proper thread please 😉

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Up until recently, Olivia has never established herself other than being ulyana's sister so it's good to see her have a life and friend outside of always being around Ulyana. At first I was hoping Ulyana would visit more but to be honest I'm fine with her not being here.