B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Up until recently, Olivia has never established herself other than being ulyana's sister so it's good to see her have a life and friend outside of always being around Ulyana. At first I was hoping Ulyana would visit more but to be honest I'm fine with her not being here.

Olivia is the old sister , she has always been advising , comforting and counseling her little sister , when Marat cheated on her and the way she stood to her I can still remember . But a 28 years old now Olivia , I think both of them need their own space , it is one more proof that this isn’t working anymore sharing but they have no other choice , it practically holds both of them back to do things . I agree then that it is good that they start slowly doing things with other people but I think Ulyana will always want her sister in a way while Olivia can handle this easier .

OMG this shit is like listening to my wife and her mother talking about the soap operas,and hearing people say hey they might be putting on shows late at night to get the American viewers like everyone didnt know that pretty much as soon as they opened the GOV apartment how many years ago now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t understand Masha’s lack of energy. When she is in her own apartment she is always bouncing off the walls and entertaining visitors. However tonight she is act like a corpse. Is she playing cold fish so it doesn’t get out of control?

13 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I don’t understand Masha’s lack of energy. When she is in her own apartment she is always bouncing off the walls and entertaining visitors. However tonight she is act like a corpse. Is she playing cold fish so it doesn’t get out of control?

not her apartment not her bonuses,like you said pretty much seen her rape dudes and girls lol and last night every time things started to get hot she got up and either took a piss or whatever it was she kept doing in the bathroom, then all she wanted to do is dance in front of the mirror sex was the last thing on her mind and thats not Masha.The Masha we know would never turn down a chance to have sex with a girl a cute as Eva

Masha doing shows or initiating , it goes like “ how pathetic “ , “ what a stupid thing again “ and similar things …Masha not in the mood to participate , people crave for her participation as she’s the only one as it seems who can bring the wild feeling needed .. Pff , go figure out … ( which  of course proves the incredible dynamic of Masha as a tenant and how important she is as she’s non stop mentioned for the biggest or the tiniest issue ) .. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Olivia is the old sister , she has always been advising , comforting and counseling her little sister , when Marat cheated on her and the way she stood to her I can still remember . But a 28 years old now Olivia , I think both of them need their own space , it is one more proof that this isn’t working anymore sharing but they have no other choice , it practically holds both of them back to do things . I agree then that it is good that they start slowly doing things with other people but I think Ulyana will always want her sister in a way while Olivia can handle this easier .

Are these two really blood sisters?? I've seen them have sex with each other before, so forgive me if I never bought into the 'sisters' speculations...

• Upvote 1