B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Olivia being there has brought back the “ rules “ ..no nudity or anything more .. with  two days to go , will be difficult to see more than what happened yesterday ..But Olivia’s introduction to Eva and Matvei’s world  can be great for the future 

Olivia being there yesterday might be deliberate, to prevent B-6 from monopolizing top cam two nights in a row..

Regardless, last night was a farce, very much forced and artificial.  Comparing the two consecutive nights does give RLC what can be called a benchmark, one night with abundant nudity and some sex, and the next night, no nudity and no sex, and calculate the difference in the number of people watching.  Eva, as a psychologist, would understand this very well.

• Upvote 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

yes she does!! alot of the viewers don't really like this but we need to see more parties with male guests!!!! these girls seem lonely and sex depraved!

Unfortunately, the villa is a toxic place currently , 3 different alliances , things need to change  and sorry to say , Loraine and Radislava being removed , I think will  improve the  atmosphere .  

1 minute ago, moules said:

Olivia being there yesterday might be deliberate, to prevent B-6 from monopolizing top cam two nights in a row..

Regardless, last night was a farce, very much forced and artificial.  Comparing the two consecutive nights does give RLC what can be called a benchmark, one night with abundant nudity and some sex, and the next night, no nudity and no sex, and calculate the difference in the number of people watching.  Eva, as a psychologist, would understand this very well.

I am always the positive way thinking , Olivia sharing moments and time can only be super beneficial for the future , they now know ( E&M) that there are others also in Barcelona to consider friends and Olivia goes to that category . A night like the one we witnessed might not brought the expected entertainment but it might have put the structure for a fantastical summer and many crazy evenings / nights , we will see . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am always the positive way thinking , Olivia sharing moments and time can only be super beneficial for the future , they now know ( E&M) that there are others also in Barcelona to consider friends and Olivia goes to that category . A night like the one we witnessed might not brought the expected entertainment but it might have put the structure for a fantastical summer and many crazy evenings / nights , we will see . 

The problem with that vision is that you have the quartet on expiring visas, and E&M needing to secure visa status as an emigre .  There are many tens of thousands of Russian IT workers who have fled, and where this diaspora will wind up is uncertain. 

As I understand it, Ukrainians in Spain will now automatically be given resident visas, so Tweety is safe.   E&M might have better success securing a resident visa than the quartet.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

dann lese die die letzten Seiten wo viele User nicht mit Mascha zufrieden waren, die wohl laufend zu pissen gelaufen ist wenn es spannend wurde. 😀 Vielleicht hat sie sich auch ein paar Drogen eingeworfen u. hat sich dann ohne zu ficken schlafen gelegt. Passt nicht zu deinen Tollen Ankündigungen wenn Mascha bei Eva zu Besuch ist. Vielleicht hat sie sich ja auch was eingefangen bei den vielen Schwänzen u. will Eva u ihren Freund nicht Anstecken😉 Wäre ja gut von Mascha.

If Masha was caring what people here think , she wouldn’t be who she is .Masha doesn’t give a shit about criticism , she simply lives her life and does things the way she wishes , i wish everyone being an RLC member should follow her example than logging in here and read the comments from all of us perverts and get seriously affected by them , Masha never cared for the comments and that’s why she’s the absolute definition ( for my own taste ) of the best ever tenant in the history of RLC , she is the definition of how RLC as the private life of other people should be 24/7 shared on cameras .Imagine how much she has set the levels of entertainment that two nights in a row she didn’t do things and people complain 😂🤣 And if she had done , they would say “ pathetic Masha “ , “,usual boring Masha and fake face expressions “ and whatever comments might be .The woman is money , everywhere she goes , everything she does , anyone she brings on cameras whether for the first or a repeated time , she will create a chain of comments , posts and reactions . The only other one who manages this is Leora but for completely different reasons .

You are only “ maybe , maybe , maybe “ ..MAYBE you should pay to watch than trying to catch any free camera action to create better speculation theories than what your mind wants to create and believe only by reading the posts at the forum .

1 minute ago, moules said:

The problem with that vision is that you have the quartet on expiring visas, and E&M needing to secure visa status as an emigre .  There are many tens of thousands of Russian IT workers who have fled, and where this diaspora will wind up is uncertain. 

As I understand it, Ukrainians in Spain will now automatically be given resident visas, so Tweety is safe.   E&M might have better success securing a resident visa than the quartet.

All Ukrainians can live now 1 year visa free in EU , if they prove with papers  that are war refugees , it is automatically extended to 3 years .That’s why the belief amongst many people here is that soon the RLC project will be occupied by Ukrainians .It can be so easy now for RLC not  paying for plane tickets and  have bureaucracy problems , they can even pay less the tenants , they will still be extremely happy with the  catastrophy these two countries will face for the next 2-3 years till they both rebuild financially an in Ukraine in structuring as well .

2 minutes ago, moules said:

OT, but a new apartment, inhabited by Psyche & Mars.  New rule:  All future participants will be named after mythological gods and goddesses.

Welcome to the new ones , wish them luck 😊

3 minutes ago, moules said:

OT, but a new apartment, inhabited by Psyche & Mars.  New rule:  All future participants will be named after mythological gods and goddesses.

Use this thread for them

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Se Masha si preoccupasse di quello che pensano le persone qui, non sarebbe quella che è. A Masha non frega un cazzo delle critiche, vive semplicemente la sua vita e muore come vuole, vorrei che tutti i membri di RLC dovrebbero segui il suo esempio che accedere qui e leggere i commenti di tutti noi pervertiti e lasciarci seriamente colpiti, a Masha non è mai importato dei commenti ed è per questo che è la definizione assoluta (per i miei gusti) del miglior inquilino della storia di RLC, è la definizione di come RLC come la vita privata di altre persone dovrebbe essere condivisa 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7 sulle telecamere. Immagina quanto ha impostato i livelli di intrattenimento che per due sere di seguito non ha fatto cose e persone lamentarsi 😂 🤣E se l'avesse fatto, direbbero "patetica Masha", ", la solita noiosa Masha e le espressioni del viso finto" e qualunque commento potrebbe essere. La donna è denaro, ovunque vada, tutto ciò che fa, chiunque porti le telecamere appassisce per la prima volta o più volte, creerà una catena di commenti, post e reazioni. L'unico altro che riesce a farlo è Leora, ma per ragioni completamente diverse.

Sei solo " forse , forse , forse " ..FORSE dovresti pagare per guardare piuttosto che cercare di catturare qualsiasi azione gratuita della telecamera per creare teorie speculative migliori di quelle che la tua mente vuole creare e credere solo leggendo i post sul forum .

A Masha non importera' dei commenti, ma ha esplicitamente detto al suo ipotetico fidanzato, che tutto quello che fa' e' solo per le telecamere, in passato gli e' stato offerto molte volte di andare scopare con delle persone o piu' persone, quando frequentava locali BDSM. La rispostae' sempre stata questa: ( NO. NON SONO UNA PUTTANA.) pero' nel suo appartamento scopava praticamente con chiunque entrava in casa e anche con piu' persone.Trai le tue conclusioni.

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

A Masha non importera' dei commenti, ma ha esplicitamente detto al suo ipotetico fidanzato, che tutto quello che fa' e' solo per le telecamere, in passato gli e' stato offerto molte volte di andare scopare con delle persone o piu' persone, quando frequentava locali BDSM. La rispostae' sempre stata questa: ( NO. NON SONO UNA PUTTANA.) pero' nel suo appartamento scopava praticamente con chiunque entrava in casa e anche con piu' persone. Trai le tue conclusioni.

Whatever she said and whoever she said it , I judge her and criticize her for what she showed  on cameras and the amount of respect she has given me to my paying subscription .And I have absolutely zero complain by her .

Just now, ddhm said:

Qualunque cosa abbia detto e chiunque l'abbia detto, la giudico e la critico per quello che ha mostrato alle telecamere e per la quantità di rispetto che mi ha dato per il mio abbonamento a pagamento. E non ho assolutamente nessuna lamentela da parte sua.

Quale sarebbe il rispetto che le questw ragazze devono avere nei tuoi confronti di abbonato? Scopare davanti le telecamere? Portare ospiti in casa e magari fare un'orgia? Portare le loro scopate occasionali in casa? Avere ragazzi diversi ogni giorno? Che rispetto vuoi? Sei tu che devi rispettare loro perche' sono li a mostrarti cose, anche se fosse solo nudita',  che senza soldi tu non vedresti mai. Il non alzare il dito medio davanti la telecamera dipo avere letto i vostri commenti e' una gran forma di rispetto.