Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Interested to see what that white machine is that she's unboxed. It looks like a new Massager, yet she looked at the windows when she took it out. Because she said to Paul about a massage, but also that she will clean the windows. 

what kind of massage 

On the neck or on the body 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Funny how those bruises have been there for 2 days prior but no one saw them then - The very same day she went to have injections and a skin peel treatment.....

By the time she'd finished cleaning on Saturday night, they had come up properly. So guess what - It's from part of the beauty treatment.

Sorry to piss on people's fantasies. Not. 

Good on ya Slip I had the same sentiment but who am I to educate folks leave that to you and G-H thanks Slip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Funny how those bruises have been there for 2 days prior but no one saw them then - The very same day she went to have injections and a skin peel treatment.....

By the time she'd finished cleaning on Saturday night, they had come up properly. So guess what - It's from part of the beauty treatment.

Sorry to piss on people's fantasies. Not. 

What kind of a beauty treatment would present four independent/isolated bruises?  I would expect redness (or the area swollen) if that area was part of treatment.  But bruising?   I'm not making insulations.  Just can't imagine anything 'beauty-related' causing bruising.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, i'm useless at lying to protect her. What she actually said to Paul was

"When i said i was having a beauty treatment, i actually went to get bummed senseless and now i have no feeling in the back door - So i have to watch what i eat. Especially no Curries".

💩

Obviously the word 'injections' in my original post was ignored.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7