Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

MAINTENANT, C’EST UN COUP DE PIED DANS LA.

ELLE VIENT DE TÉLÉPHONER LB.

Bonsoir

Moi qui pensais que c’était fini

C’était une conversation chaleureuse ou pas ?

Often wondered why she as a BIG exhibitionist and a gal that loves to dance why she never got into dancing topless/bottomless?  Maybe she is embarrassed face to face or fears being followed home.  That would be a perfect job for her and pays well. She loves being watched being naughty.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Not trying to create an argument here.  Forget today the construction.  She cleans almost as much as my wife does. No one else is there to dirty it up, we have big dogs and inside contractors-construction as I type.  I know alll about construction debris.

Leora seems to enjoy polishing her make up and shelves, over and over and over again. Yet she'll put a dildo in her butt and then in her pussy and mouth. Not real consistent with germs.

Again, not trying to start an argument.  It seems anything anyone observes and remarks about gets immediate contrary comments. Why?

Again I will say your not very observant none of this happens It's Leora playing games with whoever will fall for the deception

your the only one that brings this subject up. Leora hooked another one hook line and sinker

• Upvote 2

Catching up on the recent threads I get the impression Leora has become slightly more " pro active " in her handling of personal life outside the apartment and her "work ethic " when home. I could of course be completely wrong?

If my interpretation is correct I would value opinions as to whether her "balance " between both situations now warrants my re-joining RLC to start viewing her after ten weeks absence, during which time I freely admit I have missed the good times when she is on top form , bearing in mind she was the only tenant and apartment I watched.

It's not always about her getting down and dirty, I also admire many of her humane qualities, it's about attitudes and give and take, so do I give it another chance or just forget about it?

All suggestions and advice appreciated, with the exception of the Gobshites who don't know the difference between their arse and their elbow.😁

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Ste said:

Again I will say your not very observant none of this happens It's Leora playing games with whoever will fall for the deception

your the only one that brings this subject up. Leora hooked another one hook line and sinker

Your entitled to your opinions.  I disagree. That's fine, eh?

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Catching up on the recent threads I get the impression Leora has become slightly more " pro active " in her handling of personal life outside the apartment and her "work ethic " when home. I could of course be completely wrong?

If my interpretation is correct I would value opinions as to whether her "balance " between both situations now warrants my re-joining RLC to start viewing her after ten weeks absence, during which time I freely admit I have missed the good times when she is on top form , bearing in mind she was the only tenant and apartment I watched.

It's not always about her getting down and dirty, I also admire many of her humane qualities, it's about attitudes and give and take, so do I give it another chance or just forget about it?

All suggestions and advice appreciated, with the exception of the Gobshites who don't know the difference between their arse and their elbow.😁

She's had a couple good bates a few bates just to get releases. To watch her live life in my opinion isn't worth the time or money.  I pop in now and then and check her replays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2