Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

53 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, i'm useless at lying to protect her. What she actually said to Paul was

"When i said i was having a beauty treatment, i actually went to get bummed senseless and now i have no feeling in the back door - So i have to watch what i eat. Especially no Curries".

💩

Obviously the word 'injections' in my original post was ignored.

VIDEO 

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Interested to see what that white machine is that she's unboxed. It looks like a new Massager, yet she looked at the windows when she took it out. Because she said to Paul about a massage, but also that she will clean the windows. 

Done it again Slip just back in and what Leora doing Cleaning the windows Thanks again Slip

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, i'm useless at lying to protect her. What she actually said to Paul was

"When i said i was having a beauty treatment, i actually went to get bummed senseless and now i have no feeling in the back door - So i have to watch what i eat. Especially no Curries".

💩

Obviously the word 'injections' in my original post was ignored.

Of course the truth is always ignored by those with selective minds, you have been on this forum long enough SG to realise that if it looks like BS and smells like BS then it it definitely is Bullshite from the Gobshites.

• Upvote 5

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course the truth is always ignored by those with selective minds, you have been on this forum long enough SG to realise that if it looks like BS and smells like BS then it it definitely is Bullshite from the Gobshites.

J, BS from PCs. 10-4.

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Cleaning seems to be her hobby.  She cleans this apartment much more than she did Paul's.

So much more to life than cleaning an apartment only she lives in and never gets dirty.

Your not very observant If you listen you will hear construction work going on outside Leora's

bedroom cause she generally leaves her window ajar it's been going on since she moved in

Question what do you get with construction Answer Dust Dirt Grit floating all over gets in everywhere,

Cleaning is not Leora's hobby she is just a remarkable clean Lady

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Ste said:

Cleaning is not Leora's hobby 

.....But likes doing it. The other night funnily enough, when she felt rough she told Paul she WAS going to do it but wasn't up for it then, which pissed her off as she "Likes/Enjoys it".

(Word changed depending on which cam)

• Upvote 5