Leora - Home Activities (2022) #41

jimbo4

Bonsoir

Je viens de rentrer et elle toujours à faire le ménage et je vois aussi qu’elle a refait ces ongles couleur plus foncé surement lorsqu’elle est sortie en fin de matinée

A-t-elle eu mon cher Paul pendent mon absence ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

.....But likes doing it. The other night funnily enough, when she felt rough she told Paul she WAS going to do it but wasn't up for it then, which pissed her off as she "Likes/Enjoys it".

(Word changed depending on which cam)

Agree in the last apartment it was a spectacular event with all the mirrors a little dance and plenty of wiggles

She doesn't have the same space here but still a pleasure to watch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

Agree in the last apartment it was a spectacular event with all the mirrors a little dance and plenty of wiggles

She doesn't have the same space here but still a pleasure to watch

Viewers should also bear in mind the time of the year.......Spring !! Spring Cleaning time is upon us again I am guessing.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Viewers should also bear in mind the time of the year.......Spring !! Spring Cleaning time is upon us again I am guessing.

Thanks for the reminder have to get my daughter and 2 daughters in law over start the hinting process tomorrow

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Ste said:

Your not very observant If you listen you will hear construction work going on outside Leora's

bedroom cause she generally leaves her window ajar it's been going on since she moved in

Question what do you get with construction Answer Dust Dirt Grit floating all over gets in everywhere,

Cleaning is not Leora's hobby she is just a remarkable clean Lady

Not trying to create an argument here.  Forget today the construction.  She cleans almost as much as my wife does. No one else is there to dirty it up, we have big dogs and inside contractors-construction as I type.  I know alll about construction debris.

Leora seems to enjoy polishing her make up and shelves, over and over and over again. Yet she'll put a dildo in her butt and then in her pussy and mouth. Not real consistent with germs.

Again, not trying to start an argument.  It seems anything anyone observes and remarks about gets immediate contrary comments. Why?

• Haha 2