B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

They are the perfect match for VHTV

That I don't agree with 100%, because despite everything bad or not so good from them, they still manage to provide nice gatherings (apart from the fake things) and yesterday, despite the bad episodes that happened, they managed to get together some of b1 and b2 in the villa, something that hasn't happened for months.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Che non sono d'accordo al 100%, perché nonostante tutto ciò che è brutto o meno buono da loro, riescono comunque a fornire bei ritrovi (a parte le cose false) e ieri, nonostante tutto ciò che è successo di brutto, sono riusciti a riunire alcuni di b1 e b2 nella villa, cosa che non succedeva da mesi.

You only talked about bad things that you agree with me. Forget it, I think so

• Confused 1

Frankly last night I saw a BJ and two women touching their boobs. When it came to sinking, the two promoters (and I'm not mentioning Kylie and Rush) pulled out. Nice example of aggregation after B1 and B2 left with the exception of Bea (who slept in the next room)

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You only talked about bad things that you agree with me. Forget it, I think so

I'm just expressing my opinion. And I honestly think that the majority of us here can agree that after all, if it wasn't them, this gathering probably wouldn't have happened, or very hardly

And I add that they gave the final blow to the friendship between Holly and Tweety. Tweety is young, he wants to discover, he wants experiences and Holly doesn't understand this but she doesn't mean that you have to get in the way with persimmisiv attitudes only on one side.  But maybe I'm wrong

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Sto solo esprimendo la mia opinione. E onestamente penso che la maggior parte di noi qui sia d'accordo sul fatto che, se non fossero stati loro, questo incontro probabilmente non sarebbe avvenuto, o molto difficilmente

Of course

3 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Get the feeling Holly will leave soon, she clearly doesn't want to be around Tweety. Anytime there together they hardly say anything and Holly sighs and shakes her head after Tweety leaves. Just sad to see their friendship end like this when they were so close before.

RLC has fucked up a few good friendships over the years...🥴

Thanks for giving us the "Holly row" this is the link I think, anybody care to translate? Looks like might be trying to get Holly to do something she doesn't want, just a guess ... WARNING: Self-stlyed Leading Man Rus also in the clip😫(in fact all sorts on interesting social interactions happening in the background here, eg Rads/Twitty)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

7 minutes ago, misterme said:

Grazie per averci dato "Holly Row", questo è il link penso, qualcuno vuole tradurre? Sembra che stia cercando di convincere Holly a fare qualcosa che non vuole, solo un'ipotesi... ATTENZIONE: anche l'autoproclamato First Man Rus nella clip 😫 (in effetti tutti i tipi di interazioni sociali interessanti che accadono in background qui , es. Rads/Twitty)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con una registrazione di 24 ore

Reviewing these images confirms the high level of stupidity of both RUSH (who enters the room without asking permission) and Kylie (a thousand miles away from reality) already drunk at 18:00 in the evening

• Upvote 1