B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

Tata is a wasted presence in B5 because of Kylie.  Kylie seems to have little self-confidence, which is why she acts so possessively.  Just the opposite of Alex (of Lucien and Alex.)

Although I confess I do not understand why Kylie was undressing Tata.  

As for Radi, Kylie couldn't stop Radi from grinding her pussy against Rus' thigh.  It was beyond her reach.  Radi is quite bi-sexual when she wants to be. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Tata is a wasted presence in B5 because of Kylie.  Kylie seems to have little self-confidence, which is why she acts so possessively.  Just the opposite of Alex (of Lucien and Alex.)

As for Radi, Kylie couldn't stop Radi from grinding her pussy against Rus' thigh.  It was beyond her reach.  Radi is quite bi-sexual when she wants to be. 

We saw Radi doing things last night that were completely unexpected and way out of character for her. I think it was because she was under the influence of drugs, unfortunately Rus got to touch Radi's breasts and he saw a whole different side of Radi last night, and I think he liked what he saw. I would not be surprised if Rus tries to get Radi in bed with him and Kylie next time she visit B5. I don't think that is something she would normally do, but under the influence she becomes a very different woman.

23 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Are you sure it is Ginger ??  If so, she had lost lot of weight and is way prettier than we have seen on her first stay ! 

Yes, she has really lost weight and become an ok girl

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, moules said:

37 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

We saw Radi doing things last night that were completely unexpected and way out of character for her. I think it was because she was under the influence of drugs, unfortunately Rus got to touch Radi's breasts and he saw a whole different side of Radi last night, and I think he liked what he saw. I would not be surprised if Rus tries to get Radi in bed with him and Kylie next time she visit B5. I don't think that is something she would normally do, but under the influence she becomes a very different woman.

Tata is clearly a puppet of Kylie , she would do as she commands ..And the way Tata looks Rus , it’s like she has this big crush on him , too complicated ..The things under the covers , even if they were both  wasted , have been recorded , especially both trying to hide  it from Kylie ..Now , why “ unfortunately Rus got to touch Radi’s tits ? “ Radi was super horny in my opinion , I think she got shocked seeing Olivia taking Tweety and kissing her , it was like “ why didn’t I do it first “ , Kylie offering her tongue and lips to kiss her after blowjobing Rus was kind of “ saved by the bell “ , “ I can now do something “ .. She then let go next to Rus and I think she wouldn’t care if anything was happening ..I am sorry to say , but this Radislava I wish to see more than prescheduled orchestrated shows , even though they aren’t the fake ones we got watching from Leora and Malia .. 

30 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Are you sure it is Ginger ??  If so, she had lost lot of weight and is way prettier than we have seen on her first stay ! 

Life outside the cameras world proves that things can get better for an ex tenant if they use the experienced gained wisely , we need to applaud Ginger i think ..

• Upvote 1