B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

24 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I wrote to RLC that this is not good

It seems to be temporary though, it's just so they can all lay on the bed and watch TV.

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

That's not true, I can put the TV in the middle of the room

Yep. They could have put the TV between the two beds. Half of them could watch the screen, and the other half watch the backside.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sì. Avrebbero potuto mettere la TV tra i due letti. La metà di loro potrebbe guardare lo schermo e l'altra metà guardare il retro.

Useless, so cams 3-12 and 3-13 are useless and cam 3-16 does the same. look at the wall

I think we can say that we have on one side Loraine and Holly and on the other side Radi and Tweety. And if they keep spending time with each other like this, Loraine with Holly and Radi with Tweety, it will be bad for Holly and Tweety's relationship...

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Penso che possiamo dire che abbiamo da una parte Loraine e Holly e dall'altra Radi e Titti. E se continuano a passare del tempo l'uno con l'altro in questo modo, sarà brutto o il rapporto di Holly e Titti...

I have been repeating the same things for 4 or 5 days and I think that everything was ruined for good last night