B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

Well I didn’t see that one coming but an excellent mini orgy all the same. It also brought out future scope for Tata as she started to show her colours and as for Rada that was completely unexpected. If you take 6 months ago she would run a mile if a bloke entered the room now she’s letting Rus take her tits out and groping her; goodness knows what she gets up to on the outside 🤔 hopefully a nice girlie girlie session with Tata would be nice for the near future 🤞🥰

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, misterme said:

Thanks for confirming, I had noticed this; funny thing is they are now side-by-side for their usual online English session.😏

To me they are very different characters tho I understand their friendship goes back a long way.

They're definitely trying to keep the peace when they have stuff to do, or around other people. Things have been different between them since Tweety got back, maybe they'll just end up friends and not best friends like they were

• Thanks 1

For those who think there may have been some drug involvement last night, pay attention to the treats that Radi gives off to Kylie from her little green condiment bag on at least two occasions. The last gift that I saw occurred at 23;08:00. Does anyone think they have Edibles in Barcelona?

• Like 1