B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

I am sorry to say but if this misunderstanding currently between Tweety and Holly has brought this “ new Tweety “ surfacing , it is a blessing .I mean Tweety we don’t know , we have hardly seen her doing things , she was under Holly’s shield and now it is like wanting to have fun , do things and be a real true GOV and enjoy a fun staying . Holly will always be a fans favorite , no matter what  the “ everybody loves Holly “, will always accompany her .But , maybe , maybe it is enough with old and let’s go with the new .We have seen all from Holly and as many predicted ( I never believed it to be honest ) , they said that it would be a rather boring stay of Holly this one .So , if Holly has no interest ( that at the moment she hasn’t ) , I am all in to discover Tweety and what she can show us , from shows to maybe going  out and see her with visitors , it is time that Tweety replaces Holly , after all , Tweety is also incredible adorable amongst fans .Off with the old and yes to the new then , of course having both active would be ideal but again , if I personally had to choose , Tweety would be now the pick ..And maybe in a way proves thst she finally deserves being in the master bedroom which I have clearly being against it when they had to kick out the sisters …Go Tweety it is 😇👏🏻👏🏻

• Sad 1

I am glad I am proved right very fast ..For example , we would have never seen anything similar between Holly and Tweety ..Not that it is anything special , especially with he terrible camera angles in this bedroom , but go Tweety for fun and doing things 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😈😈😈

Maybe I haven't explained myself, I'm happy with what is happening at Tweety. She is young and quite beautiful, curious and eager to have other experiences. What I'm sorry about is that you came here ruining a friendship. Simply this. Then I don't understand their language and so I gamble with imagination