B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

With the unexpected decision  of Tweety and Radislava laying down with Holly , end of live transmission 😂😂 That was the first major surprising 2022 RLC incident , even lasting for a few minutes .. but that’s what made it even nicer to watch .. Well done to Radislava for her first ever male on cameras experience and for  Tweety , that maybe the on going situation with Holly is finally making her come out of the protective shield of Holly and act by herself , it was about time I think . 

Good night all .

Thank God!!

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

Then, credit to Loraine or Holly, who don't participate in this crap.

100% agree!  I think they both got tired of K&R's stupid bullshit and I don't blame them one bit.  The question is, who invited those two losers in the first damn place?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Get the feeling Holly will leave soon, she clearly doesn't want to be around Tweety. Anytime there together they hardly say anything and Holly sighs and shakes her head after Tweety leaves. Just sad to see their friendship end like this when they were so close before.

I think it's great!!

6 hours ago, swordfish said:

So, last nights mission went according to plan for the master manipulators , the Fred and Rose West of RLC world , totally pre planned , previous visits just a warm up . Cant understand the hysteria around this pair of fake friend cunts . They know these  girls are easy marks with booze n drugs , thats  what all these visits to other apartments is about , to see who they can manipulate in to their lair. Nasty cunts. Hope Fred reads this , think he will , will want to see the hysteria hes caused . Bless.

Amen!

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

I think we can say that we have on one side Loraine and Holly and on the other side Radi and Tweety. And if they keep spending time with each other like this, Loraine with Holly and Radi with Tweety, it will be bad for Holly and Tweety's relationship...

I'm glad Holly and Loraine have finally seen the light with those two idiots and Luya has yet to discover it even though it sounds like she was there in spirits last night.  I don't think Holly and Luya's relationship is as strong as others profess it to be.

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

That I don't agree with 100%, because despite everything bad or not so good from them, they still manage to provide nice gatherings (apart from the fake things) and yesterday, despite the bad episodes that happened, they managed to get together some of b1 and b2 in the villa, something that hasn't happened for months.

Something I wish never would have happened!!

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think many here have the memory of a goldfish .. it is nearly a year and a half that Holly walked into Megan’s room while Rocco ( Megan’s BF at the time ) was there ready for a threesome but she was feeling sick and it never happened .. or when she was with Bruno and some threesome activities .. and about Loraine ? The ultimate and master archorchestrator of shows , with the constant whispering for people to follow her lead and do exactly the same things that happened last night when she was in B5 with Anthony or her previous stays and taking part in even worse and fake shows .. at least yesterday this happened out of the blue and wasn’t scheduled , just some substances led to this “ Kylie’s showtime “ .. 

I think we are missing the positive things here and as always ( maybe because of the worldwide condition ?? ) we are concentrating on the negative things .. 

1) Finally B1 ( except Karol ) and B2 ( except Alana and Cleopatra ) got to know and introduced to the other tenants in the villa , this is in my opinion a very positive outcome , especially for Kristy who wasn’t doing anything with anyone. 
2) Finally Tweety gets her own personality and manages to go away from Holly’s mentoring and protection . Tweety has done nothing except an once / twice thing with Holly and since the showtime with Radislava , she changed . Now , I was completely against rejoining , yes , she’s super funny and smiley and brings so nice feelings but she was gone only to come back in the master bedroom when she didn’t deserve . But this Tweety , yes , I believe she’s the GOV that I like to watch , in comparison to current Holly and Loraine who live with the glory of the past . If there’s someone currently who deserves a single bed , this is definitely Tweety as she’s willing to have fun , party and enjoy .. except if you all like the isolated times of Loraine and the last days of Holly .

3)Yes , Radislava is a Leora clone , caring for the top cameras views and with the obsession of monitoring the RLC site so as to know the when and wheres . But this doesn’t mean that she’s not thinking to provide entertainment , compare Radislava of last year on this day and the now Radislava and I think it is like we are watching two different people . Fake or truth , I know that she tries to bring adult content and fun and in the end , isn’t it this that we are mostly  here ? Yes , we want as much as true events but it is better than isolating in her room , looking at the empty horizon and wondering . She’s a difficult girl and her friendships isn’t one of her assets , the girls have difficulties to accept her . But , she has tried a lot to be more social and for me personally , I simply love and adore the trying of changing lots of things .Thinking of having for example Alana or Kristy who till recently she was just sleeping , waking up and let’s live another day in Barcelona , at least Radislava brought to us Cecilia and whatever show they do , it is by far involved with excessive pussy licking , go think now of what Leora and Malia were doing for over a year and there you have your answers .

As a conclusion , we have the rare occasion to be able and see as tenants a very fun to watch and active in super frenzy mode Kylie and Rus couple , it was for months just sleeping and fucking and just only a B5  atmosphere  with Tereza and Timur , with Hanna and Aaron and of course the disaster stay of Maksim who buried the willing to do and share Leia .. do we really want such tenants or active , unpredictable , funny and crazy like Kylie and Rus ? Yes , no one is perfect , Kylie is super controlling but poor Rus he is the only guy in a hive of beautiful women , he is a “ hero “😂in my eyes , his dick is working and isn’t suffering from not erections , the women feel nice and comfortable around him , I honestly don’t know what it is expected here . Would you want a daniel or a Vamp ? I never stop saying that with a Bruno type or even Bruno himself , the villa events would be occurring even more often .. So , don’t forget about the past of tenants like Holly and Loraine , everyone loves Holly no matter what , TV and mobile and being naked and always this nice , so beautiful peaceful aura of her brings amazing feelings but this is also a Girls On Vacations project and in the past she respected this concept and was one of the best .. she’s now not at her best with that . 

You're an idiot and you make yourself look foolish!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Sad to see radi so so much split between Tweety and Holly. She succeeds so she can get Tweety for herself

There is no succeeding in getting Luya for herself.  Luya has discovered more money by participating in these stupid shows.....end of story!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

There is no succeeding in getting Luya for herself.  Luya has discovered more money by participating in these stupid shows.....end of story!!

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was actually Luya that got everybody together. Hince, her visit to B6 the night before.