B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

Vi piace davvero guardare Radi? Personalmente la trovo asessuata, falsa e una predatrice di soldi. Tensione sessuale il mio culo!!!

I personally have never said that I like Radi and I don't appreciate his ostentatious nudity. She is cute but too thin for my taste and certainly a person with problems but she likes what she is doing and how she does it with Tweety even though she is too obsessive as a presence.

• Like 1

I observe Tweety and I like her serenity and spontaneity. I like her continuous search for the warmth of another body (see now with Radi for example), she often does it with Holly, what surprises me is that Holly has not understood it and it seems strange to me because she has been through it too, with Valeria, with Milena

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, van the man said:

Do you guys actually get pleasure from watching Radi? I personally find her to be sexless, false and a money making predator. Sexual tension my arse!!!

Lots of plastic but we can’t deny she’s an impressive woman.. She obviously got the job for the money and for a very long time , it was like she was lost of what needs to be done and “ what am I supposed to do “ ..The main reason that causes me interest watching her is waiting to see if there will be ever a man with her and I can’t but admire that she has tried to be a better person in her behavior towards  the other girls , she became social , the girls had difficulties  with her and didn’t like her , Nelly confessed her total displeasure when it was known that she moves in the villa and it is known to her I believe that for a long time she wasn’t appreciated amongst the rest of the girls , her mistakes of course . But , seeing a person trying to change and be better , watching her becoming social for whatever reasons or because circumstances allowed , I find it remarkable . And let’s be honest , if she wasn’t in the villa , the only ones who would be left doing things would have been Ulyana and Olivia .. Loraine has her personal issues and Holly just learns English , how can anyone forget what Loraine and Holly have done in the past and now simply in their beds and every now and then some socializing in the villa only by need and not of real interest .. This is RLC’s top investment apartment , it needs fun , adult entertainment , parties , it needs crazy girls to make a viewer tune in and forget a bad day at work or family issues .. And we like it or not , I don’t think that Radislava isn’t offering that… Enough with sad faces and bad mood people like Loraine ( which is indeed real life and balance is needed but also enough with the girls taking advantage  and using RLC beds for hotel needs ) .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Un sacco di plastica ma non possiamo negare che è una donna impressionante.. Ovviamente ha ottenuto il lavoro per i soldi e per molto tempo, è stato come se avesse perso ciò che doveva essere fatto e "cosa dovrei fare “ ..Il motivo principale che suscita interesse nel guardarla è aspettare di vedere se ci sarà mai un uomo con lei e non posso che ammirare il fatto che abbia cercato di essere una persona migliore nel suo comportamento verso le altre ragazze, lei è diventata socievole, le ragazze hanno avuto difficoltà con lei e non le sono piaciute, Nelly ha confessato il suo totale dispiacere quando ha saputo che si trasferisce nella villa. Ma, vedere una persona che cerca di cambiare e di essere migliore, vederla diventare socievole per qualunque cosa ragioni o perché circostanze consentite, lo trovo notevole. E siamo onesti, se non fosse nella villa,

Nelly non aveva assolutamente bisogno di parlare

Just now, poncherello said:

Nelly non aveva assolutamente bisogno di parlare

Nelly has been the worst of them all , I know she still has her fans but her psychological problems and collapse was too much for her to judge others .. Poor Martina ( and Bogdan ) in that occasion ..