B4 - General Topic 2022 #31 (March)

Just now, poncherello said:

We certainly have a problem because Radi acts as if he is going to sleep there tonight but I don't think it will

Most probably tweety will sleep with her , Nana worth Loraine or Holly if she appears ( AGAIN 😡 ) in the villa ..

47 minutes ago, van the man said:

Do you guys actually get pleasure from watching Radi? I personally find her to be sexless, false and a money making predator. Sexual tension my arse!!!

Thank you for using this word I did not want to use it in case it was only in my head I have been concerned about this for some time I doubt she would get away with this so easily if she was male.

Holly is not in the villa.  Wherever Holly is, or whomever she is with, it seems she is not returning to the villa tonight.   Radi brought a bag of her toiletries and cosmetics, enough for a 90 minute show.   And Holly usually fades into sleep by 0100 or 0200.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Holly is not in the villa.  Wherever Holly is, or whomever she is with, it seems she is not returning to the villa tonight.   Radi brought a bag of her toiletries and cosmetics, enough for a 90 minute show.

Maybe staying in the fictitious Villa 2 with Nono and Lors? 😉

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Holly non è nella villa. Ovunque sia Holly, o con chiunque sia, sembra che stasera non tornerà alla villa. Radi ha portato una borsa dei suoi articoli da toeletta e cosmetici, abbastanza per uno spettacolo di 90 minuti. E Holly di solito svanisce nel sonno alle 0100 o 0200.

I think he's on his way back with Loraine, but maybe I'm wrong. However, if the accounts are correct, they should return within 10 minutes at the most

• Upvote 1