Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

It's rare to see her stoic and not dancing around in the shower, which usually cheers her up with music.

She looks worn out. I don't think she got much sleep last night.

8 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, I just noticed that too.  Kinda missed what finger it was on.  Could have just been any 'ol ring.  Let the speculation fly as to if it's an engagement ring from Alberto... a promise ring from Nelly... whatever.  Regardless, she was NOT happy on the phone at all.

The ring is not new.  She has worn one ... on and off ... for quite some time now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

The ring is not new.  She has worn one ... on and off ... for quite some time now.

Thanks Jenn.  Just noticed it today.  Still doesn't explain what the tears were for.

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Still doesn't explain what the tears were for.

It was hard to tell if she was crying or suffering from a cold.  She was coughing quite a bit.  But her somber mood seems to indicate she is sad.  Although hung-over and tired has the same physical appearance mostly.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It was hard to tell if she was crying or suffering from a cold.  She was coughing quite a bit.  But her somber mood seems to indicate she is sad.  Although hung-over and tired has the same physical appearance mostly.

At this point I'm chalking it up to hung over...

11 minutes ago, tle said:

She looks worn out. I don't think she got much sleep last night.

when you push your sexual limit, drink or smoke some stuff and don't sleep, you end up like this....but she is still young, there a time to do that and for Martina, she is in that period....

P.S. But I must say that in the case of Masha, it another story...

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

P.S. But I must say that in the case of Masha, it another story

Does Masha drink a lot and do other things?  I'm not sure.  You could easily talk me into never drinking again if I had access to unlimited sex.  Masha seems to have learned how to pace herself.

50 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My suspicions arise when she gets home and spends 50% of the time texting with someone while Alberto is in another room. When he goes to the kitchen, she heads outside with her mobile which she just plugged in to charge. Then when she goes to bed she gets a call 4 1/2 hours later and knowing the camera is listening she whispers her replies and then starts texting again. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And Yes, it happen all the time. She know how to do thing secretly from RLC and Alberto.

And when they want to have private conversation, they goes into the bathroom and exchange a lot.

Well, they both know how to 'work' with RLC after 5 years on RLC.

I remember on time, she was taking over the phone and when Alberto was coming into the room, she look at Alberto and rapidly said ' His coming..." and wen to the balcony.

The other time, it was with Nelly , they even place themselves out of cam angle.... but the 'sound' emitted by them were extremely sexual....Wow ! It gave me chills just to talk about it....:rolleyes: 

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Does Masha drink a lot and do other things?  I'm not sure.  You could easily talk me into never drinking again if I had access to unlimited sex.  Masha seems to have learned how to pace herself.

no Masha doesn't drink or smoke but the sex is unlimited. But for me, sex unlimited is not what I like. 

• Confused 1