Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

3 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

oops sorry I should have known id press your button by talking about her, god you really do love her :sad:

I do love her and Alberto.  I admire their love and trust for each other.  There is more than sex between them.  I think that they will suceed together in life and go way beyond RLC.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Martina did not look like she was going partying last night.  I’ll bet that she went out to dinner with Candella and when she heard that there was a school strike today, she decided to sleep at Candella’s.  But, of course, I could be wrong.  

they went to the church...

• Haha 1

I’ll bet that she went out to dinner with Candella and when she heard that there was a school strike today, she decided to sleep at Candella’s.

I do love her and Alberto.  I admire their love and trust for each other.  There is more than sex between them.  I think that they will suceed together in life and go way beyond RLC.

I think you are contradicting yourself here my good friend.  Even if you are 100% accurate that Martina had dinner with Candella last night, it simply is not very healthy in a relationship for this to continue to happen.  People want to do things together with their partner. 

You said "There is more than sex between them."   What?  Darts?  Walking the dogs?  Playing video games?   We have seen shreds of them doing these things together but by and large the only thing they do together regularly is fuck.

32 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You said "There is more than sex between them."   What?  Darts?  Walking the dogs?  Playing video games?   We have seen shreds of them doing these things together but by and large the only thing they do together regularly is fuck.

They do enjoy spending time in the kitchen together and they both enjoy the same types of TV shows.. They'll occasionally lay in bed together and watch a movie or show... They still need to get that TV in the bedroom fixed so they could spend more time in bed watching it.... They also both enjoy Candela's visits and socializing with her. They seem to lead a pretty normal married life.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I think you are contradicting yourself here my good friend.  Even if you are 100% accurate that Martina had dinner with Candella last night, it simply is not very healthy in a relationship for this to continue to happen.  People want to do things together with their partner. 

Jen, you are (absolutely) correct!!  In fact, wasn’t it around this time last year that Miss Martina and Mrs Nelly went to visit her parents and stayed in a hotel in Valencia for a couple of days? I remember some comments about all they did was fuck and drink. Perhaps last night was a reunion of celebration? 

• Confused 1