Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

4 minutes ago, 1r1f2 said:

Wenn diese "allwissenden" Leute im Forum sich einfach an Tatsachen halten würden und ihre Ohren benutzen würden und es wirkliche statt "selbsternannter" Übersetzer gäbe, hätte man mitbekommen, dass Martina die Nachricht bekommen hat, dass jemand aus ihrem näheren Umfeld an Prostatakrebs erkrankt ist.

Aber natürlich ist es einfacher, sich über Phantasien auszutauschen und in jede Geste oder Bewegung etwas hinein zu interpretieren....

Well, we didn't get that news... Thanks for letting us know...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And it's not her tender knee (as it was explained to us) ... one of the few times I have seen her cry and be so sad.

Obviously something is tender (head, heart, and/or other body parts)

7 minutes ago, 1r1f2 said:

If these "all-knowing" people on the forum would just stick to facts and use their ears, and if there were real translators instead of "self-appointed" translators, you would have known that Martina got the news that someone close to her had prostate cancer .

But of course it is easier to exchange fantasies and to interpret something into every gesture or movement....

As you are new here... you will certainly find we have a serious lack of true translators.  We have a couple we basically rely on, but if you are who you claim, any factual translation you could provide would be greatly appreciated. 🖕

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Da Sie neu hier sind, werden Sie sicherlich feststellen, dass wir einen ernsthaften Mangel an echten Übersetzern haben. Wir haben ein paar, auf die wir uns grundsätzlich verlassen, aber wenn Sie der sind, von dem Sie behaupten, dass Sie uns jede sachliche Übersetzung zur Verfügung stellen könnten, würden wir uns sehr freuen. 🖕

Ich habe nie behauptet, der zu sein, der jede sachliche Übersetzung zur Verfügung stellen kann. Und ich habe auch, aus Zeitmangel, nicht vor dies zu tun.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 1r1f2 said:

I have never claimed to be the one who can provide any factual translation. And I don't intend to do that either, due to lack of time.

I get that... however, how then do you know this was about prostate cancer?

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Ich verstehe das ... aber woher wissen Sie dann, dass es um Prostatakrebs ging?

Weil ich sowohl etwas Katalan als auch etwas Spanisch verstehe. Nicht viel, aber dafür reicht es.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

My very good lifelong friend was a HUGE bicycle rider and loved to explore different routes. Once he was going down a steep hill and not knowing the route came upon a bridge with the openings in it and crashed. Once someone found him, he was rushed to the hospital and wound up staying 4 days with a concussion and 173 stitches in his head.