Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

oh yes she is crying about what she has done last night. The love/sex story with Nelly continues. What is forbidden is always more 'tasty' but with consequence that we will have all day.

Alberto will comfort her by telling her that it doesn't matter, she has the right to celebrate and live her sexuality as she wants

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Maybe she got COVID?

I got COVID last year.  If she had it, she would be in bed for 4-5 days I think.  The cough could be a symptom.  I don't think it's COVID. 

The physical symptoms all seem to align with being hung over.

Just now, MountainSwede said:

Given Alberto's lack of empathy, I'd guess it has to do with the Nelly relationship.

Possibly.  It does seem like he "feels her pain" but whatever the issue is, it was self-created, and all he can do is be there for her, but she made the bed she lays in.

Wenn diese "allwissenden" Leute im Forum sich einfach an Tatsachen halten würden und ihre Ohren benutzen würden und es wirkliche statt "selbsternannter" Übersetzer gäbe, hätte man mitbekommen, dass Martina die Nachricht bekommen hat, dass jemand aus ihrem näheren Umfeld an Prostatakrebs erkrankt ist.

Aber natürlich ist es einfacher, sich über Phantasien auszutauschen und in jede Geste oder Bewegung etwas hinein zu interpretieren....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1