Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

7 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Above all that exchange, so what is the summary of the day ? 

What conclusion can we draw , after the "Glass Fight"  between Alberto and Martina ?

Life goes on.. In the meantime Martina also has her fathers health on her mind and that's probably clouding her judgement and actions some.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Honestly, what we need is for RLC or someone else to establish some apartments in the US!  I guarantee there are plenty of girls over here that would jump at the chance to be a participant in a nice place on a California, Florida or Hawaiian beach.  Don't care if it's run by an European host, but if they're in the US, we won't have to learn Valencian, Catalian, Spanish, Russian or anything else.  I, for one, would immediately switch to a site like that where I could understand EVERYTHING the participants are saying.  Savvy? 😉

I am perfect fine with it NOT being in USA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

On 4/1/2022 at 6:21 PM, tle said:

I think she's had a few tonight.

Been watching these two for years. And I must say, over all, it's been enjoyable. Lately though, they are not worth the wait. Never home, despondent or sleeping and when interaction is involved it's hidden. Although with Nelly, at least; it was passion, wild passion. But that might just be cause it's new to them. We speculate and hope it's Nelly or some female but in the same token, it could be Marsha's old Ex.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, backrat said:

Been watching these two for years. And I must say, over all, it's been enjoyable. Lately though, they are not worth the wait. Never home, despondent or sleeping and when interaction is involved it's hidden. Although with Nelly, at least; it was passion, wild passion. But that might just be cause it's new to them. We speculate and hope it's Nelly or some female but in the same token, it could be Marsha's old Ex.

Just like you, waiting for good real show with Nelly or other.....🤔 

• Like 1

Funny, Alberto had a boner in the 'camping' room under the blanket with Martina and he 'under cover' ejaculated and by the time he brings a towel, Taco licked most of the stuff...

it's full of vitamins for Taco ?

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Funny, Alberto had a boner in the 'camping' room under the blanket with Martina and he 'under cover' ejaculated and by the time he brings a towel, Taco licked most of the stuff...

it's full of vitamins for Taco ?

If it had vitamins guys would be jerking off in cups drinking the stuff like there's no end. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

This may be a first ... but I see Martina sleeping on the sofa and no sign of Alberto.  Anyone confirm?

Maybe this is a special night where Alberto goes out and gets laid and has a threesome and comes home in the morning and tells Martina all about it.

• Haha 1