Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

He knows exactly what Martina does when she is not present in the apartment because she does not hide anything from him even if you would like to believe it 😁

I’ve heard on the forum many times she does no hide “”anything” from Alberto. Times may have changed. Martina seems to have acquired a new skill from Nelly called lying.  
We all speculate what is happening on her adventures out but the only ones that have an idea are the ones they speak the language;  the self appointed translators. It seems they are always watching but unfortunately do not translate information unless to confirm the obvious. 

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

I’ve heard on the forum many times she does no hide “”anything” from Alberto. Times may have changed.  We all speculate what is happening on her adventures out but the only ones that have an idea are the ones they speak the language;  the self appointed translators. It seems they are always watching but unfortunately do not translate information unless to confirm the obvious. 

Whether they do it or not, anyway most of them don't want to believe them :angel:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Whether they do it or not, anyway most of them don't want to believe them :angel:

Yes, yes understood. Although, seeing is believing , for those that don’t believe should stay quiet. Self included!

Just now, yelt said:

Yes, yes understood. Although, seeing is believing , for those that don’t believe should stay quiet. Self included!

Looking forward to reading about Alberto and Martina on today’s forum.

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Seeing and understanding what you see are two completely different things 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, yelt said:

I’ve heard on the forum many times she does no hide “”anything” from Alberto. Times may have changed. Martina seems to have acquired a new skill from Nelly called lying.  
We all speculate what is happening on her adventures out but the only ones that have an idea are the ones they speak the language;  the self appointed translators. It seems they are always watching but unfortunately do not translate information unless to confirm the obvious. 

"Martina seems to have acquired a new skill from Nelly called lying"

Are you for real? You make up things (living in la la land?) you don't know anything about. And call her a liar even though you got no clue or insight into their relationship or language...Get more out from the Basement dude.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Seeing and understanding what you see are two completely different things 🤣

Exactly. But some people here are so damn diluted and seem to need drama and to appear as if they got a clue. Which they don't!

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Examples with proof of this please, rather than your normal made up alternate reality.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Whether they do it or not, anyway most of them don't want to believe them:angel:

I disagree Moos.  I think most of us believe our translators and love their input.  I know I do.  

It pains me to say this, but I think our translators are somewhat biased either intentionally (I hope not) or simply because it takes a lot of time to listen and write and they don’t catch it all.  We should ALL be grateful for the time this takes.

But the reason I am skeptical is because for whatever reason it seems like we don’t get the full story.  Like now, they have had some arguments and you can see there is a lot of tension in their relationship right now.  It’s very visible, so visible that @Deepdave quickly reports about the big hug and maybe they are behind their spat.  But have we heard of anything about their argument?  What they are fighting about?  We have no insight here.

Yet the other day Martina is crying and sobbing and we quickly hear in minutes that her dad has prostate cancer.

Again it pains me to say this but I wonder why we don’t hear translations that may not put them in the best of light.  The best way to cut down the crazy speculations is to shed more light on what is happening.

These two are a good couple but it feels like things are unraveling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1