Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

It seems there is more speculation about Martina's off camera exploits that go beyond Nelly. Apparently there is private conversation about Martina with a guy? I've personally been waiting for a continuation of the story line about the Big Guy. Many on the forum seem to want to discount him as a possible player for some reason even though the evidence shows him to be the only other person to have actual physical contact with Martina on camera. Some people want to claim that their contact was not intimate but I know what I saw, and I know that they never repeated the behavior in front of Alberto. I also know that no man would allow that kind of contact with their woman unless they were just into watching. They either have got to bring the Big Guy back or kill him off, but that script has got to be resolved in some way.     

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Oh girlfriend, really?  Yes yes of course he is not looking.  He thinks the deal is done.  The whole issue here is he is not investing in the relationship to the extent Martina feels he should be.  So yes he's not looking, but that is because in his mind he has a happy life ever-after with his long-time lover Martina.  But they are not on the same page.

yes you right, Alberto invests nothing in the relationship and Martina, faced with this, she searching. Like you write, they're not really on the same page. They must discuss it frankly because the two will harm each other.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

It seems there is more speculation about Martina's off camera exploits that go beyond Nelly. Apparently there is private conversation about Martina with a guy? I've personally been waiting for a continuation of the story line about the Big Guy. Many on the forum seem to want to discount him as a possible player for some reason even though the evidence shows him to be the only other person to have actual physical contact with Martina on camera. Some people want to claim that their contact was not intimate but I know what I saw, and I know that they never repeated the behavior in front of Alberto. I also know that no man would allow that kind of contact with their woman unless they were just into watching. They either have got to bring the Big Guy back or kill him off, but that script has got to be resolved in some way.     

bored samson & gert GIF by vrt

8 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Honestly, what we need is for RLC or someone else to establish some apartments in the US! 

You have my vote Moose. 

In the past I suggested RLC should integrate this forum into their product and allow the cast members to interact directly with the customers.  I still think that is an interesting idea; however, after seeing last night's argument, I'm not so sure.  When you are having a passionate disagreement with someone, that is personal and very intimate.  We really shouldn't be involved.

BTW I read all the time here the frustration about cast members going into the bathroom to have the "real" conversations.  I do not mind this as they need their privacy too.  But hey ... last night their argument was fully out in the open.  So those who don't like the bathroom talk ... be happy, last night was your night.

And not anything has been said ... no matter what happens to these two ... about how classy these two are.  They had a fairly intense discussion/fight and there was no violence, no broken doors, nothing physical.  Even the glass table survived.  This should be noted and recognized given our experiences with Kitty/Smith and Gina/Bruno.

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I know I start to wear some of you out, but I need to add:

Yes it would be awesome to get some insight into last night's fight.  But ideally, we need insight and translation on a 24x7 basis.  We are simply not going to get that.  For example, equally important as the fight/argument last night ... what did they say this morning in the hugfest?  All day long little things happen that tell the full story.  Who watches 24x7?  Yeah some of us might be on RLC 24x7 ... but there are over 100 cams!  Who watches every minute of every day of even 1 cast member?  No one.  But for those that do invest effort and time into one cast member ... and there are some here ... they learn a lot.  We have a poster among us that deep-dived into Martina's rings.  He also deep-dived the entire breakup day at the villa last year.  These sorts of snapshots are fascinating and tell as much of a story as a translation of a single big event like last night's fight.  But this work takes A LOT OF TIME.  We need to recognize that.

My point in all of this is again, we need to be nice to the translators, we will never get more than 1% of what is happening.  But that 1% if shared openly, could be very helpful.

Again, I have to find an exception to a persuasive argument. I don't agree that "we need to be nice to the translators". I think we should be nice to each other but the translators don't get a special carve out in my estimation. Many of us give our analysis and opinions and it takes the same effort that it should take for someone who understands Martina's language. I think what we may have is people who have the same motivations as others on this forum, who for some reason want their bi-lingual capability to be privileged. I appreciate a translation in the same way I would appreciate someone filling me in on what happened in a scene that I missed while away...or giving me the clock time so I can look it up on replay.  

Whenever RLC participants perform on camera it's because they want you to see and hear it. This is especially true when they get right in front of the camera. And when they don't perform on camera, they don't want you to know and they have to be ok with the speculations. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

I think we should be nice to each other but the translators don't get a special carve out in my estimation.

We may have to just agree to disagree my friend.  Of course I agree we should be nice to each other.  I try to live by that every day.  Look how nice I've been to HC and now he is gone LOL!

Perhaps the translators don't need a carve out but we MUST be respectful of the time it takes to do this.  I could be wrong as I only know one language.  But I have to believe it takes time and effort.  I agree with you if they listen and type a quick post summarizing what happened ... that might not take a lot of time.  But remember my friend, it was you who asked for transcripts of every word translated!  That won't ever happen.   

And yes if you know Catalan, you have a special trait here and you do have some privilege.  I am not saying we accept everything they say.  I think I have been more than skeptical of what has been shared.  But we need to recognize their role and support them. 

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Cada vez que los participantes de RLC actúan frente a la cámara es porque quieren que los veas y los escuches. Esto es especialmente cierto cuando se colocan justo frente a la cámara. Y cuando no actúan frente a la cámara, no quieren que lo sepas y tienen que estar de acuerdo con las especulaciones. 

los participantes se olvidan a veces de las camaras , incluso amigos de visita a veces meten la pata , no es la primera vez que piden una pizza y dicen la direcion en voz alta , o martina habla en el lavabo y desde la camara de la habitacion se puede escuchar lo que dice , me parece que el autentico voyeur , lo que busca es eso , algo que no tienen o no saben los demas y el lo descubre . para ver coños en pose ginecologica creo que hay otras webs mejores que esta . 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

We may have to just agree to disagree my friend.  Of course I agree we should be nice to each other.  I try to live by that every day.  Look how nice I've been to HC and now he is gone LOL!

Perhaps the translators don't need a carve out but we MUST be respectful of the time it takes to do this.  I could be wrong as I only know one language.  But I have to believe it takes time and effort.  I agree with you if they listen and type a quick post summarizing what happened ... that might not take a lot of time.  But remember my friend, it was you who asked for transcripts of every word translated!  That won't ever happen.   

And yes if you know Catalan, you have a special trait here and you do have some privilege.  I am not saying we accept everything they say.  I think I have been more than skeptical of what has been shared.  But we need to recognize their role and support them. 

I don't recall that I ever made a demand or even a request for a transcript. I simply suggested that if they were to be identified as translations, then a quotation every now and then was not too much to ask for. Otherwise, they should be viewed as interpreters...wherein a simple summary of what Martina SAID to Alberto and what he SAID to her would be sufficient. But that is not what I have seen is it? And, that is why I have not seen any value in whatever the back channel information that some are receiving from these sources. I have been watching long enough to eventually figure out is happening without so called "translators" and I guess I will have to continue to do that since I am not on the DM list.    

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darkman said:

los participantes se olvidan a veces de las camaras , incluso amigos de visita a veces meten la pata , no es la primera vez que piden una pizza y dicen la direcion en voz alta , o martina habla en el lavabo y desde la camara de la habitacion se puede escuchar lo que dice , me parece que el autentico voyeur , lo que busca es eso , algo que no tienen o no saben los demas y el lo descubre . para ver coños en pose ginecologica creo que hay otras webs mejores que esta . 

I totally agree.

1 hour ago, philo said:

However, my issue has always been a simple preference to have the words translated into English with quotation marks around them. I would rather decide the meaning of those words for myself rather than to have them "interpreted" for me by someone else.

Sorry if I am mistaken Philo. 

44 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

And not anything has been said ... no matter what happens to these two ... about how classy these two are.  They had a fairly intense discussion/fight and there was no violence, no broken doors, nothing physical.  Even the glass table survived.  This should be noted and recognized given our experiences with Kitty/Smith and Gina/Bruno.

I can't picture Alberto ever hitting Martina for any reason.