42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did I understood right? MamaRadi is in the hospital with Covid?

I speculated that as her father (stepfather) and she were both wearing masks, and her mother did not visit, that her mother might be ill with Covid.  That could simply mean that she is in isolation at home.  Assuming her mother is fully vaccinated as are most Spaniards, the risk of serious illness and hospitalization is low.

I did not see any post indicating that her mother is hospitalized.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

I speculated that as her father (stepfather) and she were both wearing masks, and her mother did not visit, that her mother might be ill with Covid.  That could simply mean that she is in isolation at home.  Assuming her mother is fully vaccinated as are most Spaniards, the risk of serious illness and hospitalization is low.

I did not see any post indicating that her mother is hospitalized.

Radi's mother has tested positive and has to be at home until March 29.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Last night in B6 Daniel appeared very dejected, disheartened, almost crying. Lei fiora she first consoled him to encourage him and then she went out alone with him, returning after about 1 hour. I think he has been notified of the transfer and I don't know why but I also think it is forbidden to set foot here, which is why we have not seen it. I add that it is my thought, indeed my hope

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, moules said:

The renovations to B-6 cost at least 50,000 Euros.  RLC owns that apartment. RLC is not that stupid that they would spend that kind of money on an apartment that they rent.  And the improvements they made to B-6 actually detract from the value of the apartment, because they sacrificed improving the kitchen for the sake of a sauna and a huge tub and a separate shower.

RLC spends big on bathrooms, like in B-5.  Installing a glass-walled shower in the main bedroom.

That is what I also read on here last year. To be honest with you, I won't believe that there was a major renovation made in B6 with cost of 50,000 Euros unless I saw B6 on Cams before the major rumoured renovations because I know that RLC is being cheap for the last few years. 

Also, my understanding and knowledge that all RLC's apartments (except B4) are leased apartments. 

Sometimes, tenants make improvements to the leased apartments (called leasehold improvements) in lieu of free rent and of course the owner will benefit from the improvements and that is the case with B1.  RLC made few improvements to the B1 over many years in exchange of renting the apartment for free and that is why the B1's owner didn't kick RLC out after the major noises made late last year by the former girls of B1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1