VHTV Forum Discussion

On 4/26/2022 at 3:27 PM, Robwin said:

Bloody hell you have remembered i exist then eh hun, guess i am honoured :biggrin: You obviously are reading all the crap then :biggrin:

Yes i am getting a bit sick of it all now, must make an effort to get back to my roots on here. I have said it before but having a rather ill and bedridden wife does take a toll on the times i can get on and thus tend to stick with VHTV forums but am getting a bit sick of where it is heading i must admit. So many of the posts are just inane and just too immature for words often.

How be you getting on then would be good to catch up.

Hey Rob! Hope you’re doing well. Sorry about your wife. That must be hard to deal with. I’m doing well. Pretty much moving on from this life here. I think I said just about everything I wanted to say I think. Maybe something will come to mind here and there, but I don’t watch VHTV or any voyeur sites anymore. I see it for what it is and it’s not worth wasting my time on. It’s just an exploitive hustle for money and attention all around. These people are hardly interesting and it all just starts to run together in repetition. If I feel anything it’s sorry for them for doing this to survive and for the people watching who think they are somehow doing good by them. A voyeur site where the tenants are their own managers, who got paid a base salary would be a much better product and could be something worth watching. Most of VHTV is just mangers tossing people in a hole and telling them to perform for the camera as much as possible. People think the bs that goes on those apartments is real, it’s not. Almost none of it is in the sense that it’s what they would actually be doing. Every minute is a moment to earn money from viewers and so it is. 

Anyways, I’m doing great actually. My work life has never been better. Completely back on top of my game now that I don’t spend all of my time on this stuff. Got a “significantly exceeds” on my last performance review. That was always the standard for me until I got involved with this stuff. It actually feels much better to be back to living my own life instead of running away from it in here. Amy is me and she will always will be me, but it’s best that she stay on the inside. I learned a lot about people and about myself. I wanted to go a far as I could and I think I did. All this is just a piece of me that’s all. The best part was meeting ooopel. She opened a door in me that keeps me smiling no matter what.  

Anyways, all the best to you. Keep smiling yourself! It’s just life!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, Dougie. There's no TL5. There are 5 levels, but they go from TL0-TL4.

I don't fully understand that free prestige ladder that VHTV gives to bag lickers. Amy3 mentioned it above and I assumed that she was referring to Jabbath who seems to be a step above the rest. They don't scare me but they sure like to ride the high horse.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 8:17 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

I don't fully understand that free prestige ladder that VHTV gives to bag lickers. Amy3 mentioned it above and I assumed that she was referring to Jabbath who seems to be a step above the rest. They don't scare me but they sure like to ride the high horse.

Jabba is a TL4. There are three of those. They are classified as Leaders. There are about a dozen TL3s, maybe a few less. Everyone else is a TL0-TL2.

Jabba was just the first TL4, but he's on the level as the other TL4s. He has no more ability or ranking or say, than the others. He's on equal footing with the other TL4s.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 3:41 AM, Amy3 said:

Hey Rob! Hope you’re doing well. Sorry about your wife. That must be hard to deal with. I’m doing well. Pretty much moving on from this life here. I think I said just about everything I wanted to say I think. Maybe something will come to mind here and there, but I don’t watch VHTV or any voyeur sites anymore. I see it for what it is and it’s not worth wasting my time on. It’s just an exploitive hustle for money and attention all around. These people are hardly interesting and it all just starts to run together in repetition. If I feel anything it’s sorry for them for doing this to survive and for the people watching who think they are somehow doing good by them. A voyeur site where the tenants are their own managers, who got paid a base salary would be a much better product and could be something worth watching. Most of VHTV is just mangers tossing people in a hole and telling them to perform for the camera as much as possible. People think the bs that goes on those apartments is real, it’s not. Almost none of it is in the sense that it’s what they would actually be doing. Every minute is a moment to earn money from viewers and so it is. 

Anyways, I’m doing great actually. My work life has never been better. Completely back on top of my game now that I don’t spend all of my time on this stuff. Got a “significantly exceeds” on my last performance review. That was always the standard for me until I got involved with this stuff. It actually feels much better to be back to living my own life instead of running away from it in here. Amy is me and she will always will be me, but it’s best that she stay on the inside. I learned a lot about people and about myself. I wanted to go a far as I could and I think I did. All this is just a piece of me that’s all. The best part was meeting ooopel. She opened a door in me that keeps me smiling no matter what.  

Hi Amy, well good to hear all ok your end and you are getting on with life as most of us know it.

Here in UK life is pretty much back to normal now in virus terms,everyone seems to be going about their business now as always was, not much mask wearing now. Funnily after almost 2yrs i caught it the other week but apart from a bad throat and hacking cough which lasted almost a week am back to normal now and testing negative.

Not much else to tell this end pretty much involved in the carer role. Anyway do stay in touch.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 5:41 AM, Amy3 said:

The best part was meeting ooopel. She opened a door in me that keeps me smiling no matter what.  

Oh! Nop nop😋! What was written on that day in fate! the best part is meeting with Maria ? But your bad luck or good luck whoes know? has made you met with and stuck with me or with ooopel maybe for rest of your life in this planet yep kidding my dear😋! wish you to be happy and follow what that butterfly in your heart says and i wish stars will always protect you wherever you been or any place you gone...🌹🦋❤️❤️ 

• 1 month later...

If you listened, you'll realize that I was right about everything I said about Sparkles and what he would do to Jabbath. I tried to warn you and especially him. Every now and then I see them and every time it becomes even more clear that I was exactly right. Pretty sad for me to see the person you are now Jabbath. You grow darker by the day under his power. He is a hole in you that is widening even with your arms outstretched. You are growing old and cruel inside. Your joy lives in the demise of others and the laughter of weaklings. He drew you to this place. This not who you are. Run before it's too late for you. Your ability to understand love and sexuality is at stake. It's not too late but time is running out. Run, I tell you! Find love in the flesh of a real woman and find peace and real joy. Rekindle your heart and see the good in everything again or continue to be used by the forces around you that mold you into what they need you to be for their own selfish needs. VHTV thinks you're a tool and a fool and you are for them. Stand up and deny them their evil pleasure. As for Sparkles, I walked the same path as you. I know what he did to me. I know what his plans entail for you. I know because he told me as clear as night and day. I know the plan and have watched it unfold upon you. He owns you even in your denial of it. That's his glory. Stop!

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If you listened, you'll realize that I was right about everything I said about Sparkles and what he would do to Jabbath. I tried to warn you and especially him. Every now and then I see them and every time it becomes even more clear that I was exactly right. Pretty sad for me to see the person you are now Jabbath. You grow darker by the day under his power. He is a hole in you that is widening even with your arms outstretched. You are growing old and cruel inside. Your joy lives in the demise of others and the laughter of weaklings. He drew you to this place. This not who you are. Run before it's too late for you. Your ability to understand love and sexuality is at stake. It's not too late but time is running out. Run, I tell you! Find love in the flesh of a real woman and find peace and real joy. Rekindle your heart and see the good in everything again or continue to be used by the forces around you that mold you into what they need you to be for their own selfish needs. VHTV thinks you're a tool and a fool and you are for them. Stand up and deny them their evil pleasure. As for Sparkles, I walked the same path as you. I know what he did to me. I know what his plans entail for you. I know because he told me as clear as night and day. I know the plan and have watched it unfold upon you. He owns you even in your denial of it. That's his glory. Stop!

Oh! Well done in that comment! I wish that friend go read them with "love and friendly eye" because it written with heart have bear to him all goodness intentions! Even i wish that but I don't have many chances to bet on that! Uh just i really wish probably!💔

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

VHTV Forums has a nice feature where you can see just how much of a persons life they have wasted. Seriously 55 days lost in year Jabbath. That's 15% of your life totally wasted on this utter nonsense in the last year alone. These people you think are your friends, they're not. Live YOUR life and stop giving it away to people who are just using you for their own selfish needs. I do care about you and I wish you would stop this waste. You're 35 now. Nothing you have done in this pituful world here amount to anything special. If you disappeared tomorrow none of these people would care. They'll just move on to the next one. It's a useless void. Stop!

• 55d read time

• 4 weeks later...

@Robwin you need to understand that the entirety of the official VHTV forum exists within a Jabbath shaped bubble. He of course is held up by puppet strings linked to VHTV among others who he serves. Everything that happens there is a part of his escape from reality that is allowed to exist as it serves their purpose. They could really give a shit about the cost to him. It’s all pretty sad really.  All of you people wasting your lives posting there are just the reinforcements he needs to maintain his shell and position and the puppet masters appreciate you very much for all of your money and work. When the ones making the money step away they laugh at all of it but especially their pet Jabbath, who serves them so well and for so very little in return. As for Goldie, it’s all the same. She is connected to him and therefore she is good and worthy of his protection even as she abandons her child in exchange for money, but because she is good and worthy it’s ok and reasonable and you are the bad person for shaming her for what every sensible person knows is wrong. Basically, nothing changes. If the tenants are not of his desire or aren’t his friend or connected to someone who is his friend, then they are fodder for jokes and put downs and are otherwise unworthy and if anyone tries to shame someone connected to him well then get ready for it cause here it comes. This is the power his puppet masters give him. The VHTV forum is Jabbath’s mind pure and simple.   

I read some of the forums lately and my goodness, talk about a broken record. Almost all of it is exactly the same garbage repeated over and over and over again. There really is nothing new under the sun in the world of camsite voyeurism.  Just a bunch of sad lives selling their precious sex to people living even sadder lives watching and paying for it. 

See ya Rob! There are so many more better things to do with your time. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Any further bullying between the groups will not be tolerated. This is a warning to those Premium users who see themselves above everybody else. The next time anyone has a problem re-subscribing to the...

So it appears that VHTV has made the very stupid mistake of splitting their forum based on subscription status. Wonder how long this will last. Well, let’s see. 😂  VHTV would do well to take note of what happened to CamCaps when they stupidity allowed Jabbath and Sparkles to create a club.

it was hilarious to see Sparkles lose it today though. That part made my day cause now I know, well……. You know. 
gravity falls laughing GIF