B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have a beautiful great niece who is a lesbian and married to her same sex partner. I can assure you with absolute certainty that Dyke IS A SLUR and yes even today.

If she doesn't want to be called that way is another subject. Some in the movement doesn't see that way.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If she doesn't want to be called that way is another subject. Some in the movement doesn't see that way.

I texted her your comments and reply and she replied "I'm not sure what movement he is talking about, but it isn't the Gay or Lesbian movement. Sounds like the KKK movement."

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For the uses flipping about me calling the guest a Dyke, you should know that isn't used as a slur any more.

And is also a name.

And for people saying that forum users should respect the tenants and guest, I also think that. Many users, including seniors and mods, doesn't respect them and and most of the users find it fine and doesn't do anything.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Isn't this about reclaiming a slur. I know disabled people who refer to themselves as cripples and there are several african american comedians who use the n word. The rule usually is that it is only ironic if you are a member of the group the slur refers to.

Yes, Karol you look magnificent in those white panties. And like I have said before you just need to let a little hair grow down there. Not long, keep it nicely trimmed and in the shape of a little strip. Inch wide and two inches long. That would be perfect. 

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I texted her your comments and reply and she replied "I'm not sure what movement he is talking about, but it isn't the Gay or Lesbian movement. Sounds like the KKK movement."

Too bad that I'm black and from Latin America then.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, Karol you look magnificent in those white panties. And like I have said before you just need to let a little hair grow down there. Not long, keep it nicely trimmed and in the shape of a little strip. Inch wide and two inches long. That would be perfect. 

Karol would need to have hers 2 inches wide...😏

• Haha 2

With Esmi to bed , very likely that Marlene is about to be back in the apartment , with company perhaps ..A second overnight will make things look in favor of the person hosting her and that it won’t be often to enjoy her sessions ..Let’s hope she shares the fun on and off cameras with the same amount and balance in case there’s a guy involved and not just an evening with friends anywhere .