B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

29 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I thought kylie&rus left ?

The event I posted happened at around 0101 before Rus and Kylie left. Karol was still there. I saw it when it happened but waited until I could get it on replay to show others so there would be no longer any dispute as to what Daniel carries in his little pouch. I also posted in the Villa thread a replay post showing him putting drugs in his bag while in the kitchen the other night. 

14 hours ago, costa049 said:

The thing is, if she really didn't feel so comfortable in front of the cams she wouldn't show anything at all, and especially having the ease already, for a newcomer, to shower naked without covering anything (body or cams, as others have already done). And she is aware of the presence of cams. I think it has more to do with the presence of the others in the house, and she still doesn't feel entirely comfortable with it. She's already danced and already walked around pantless, even if for short periods of time or with lights off, not to mention her ease already for showering naked as I previously mentioned. And this all is already a big progress. I believe she will lose those barriers and gain all the comfort with the time.

Esmi or Zabava need to take Karol’s room when she departs .. Then I think we can judge Esmi much easier as Zabava has proved herself 😇

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The event I posted happened at around 0101 before Rus and Kylie left. Karol was still there. I saw it when it happened but waited until I could get it on replay to show others so there would be no longer any dispute as to what Daniel carries in his little pouch. I also posted in the Villa thread a replay post showing him putting drugs in his bag while in the kitchen the other night. 

no I meant I thought they left rlc

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

no I meant I thought they left rlc

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OT And what does Daniel have in his bag? Here is a sample....... on the floor. Thank you Rus, you fucking drugger!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

these are filters that are used to make cigarettes 🤣

Have you ever heard of rolling tobacco? 😉

no drugs here 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Zeichnen scheint neben dem Tanzen noch ein weiteres Talent der schönen Esmi zu sein  😍

Die meisten Mädchen aus diesen Staaten haben immer eine gute künstlerische und auch sportliche Schulausbildung.👍

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Yo creo que despues de unos dias los invitados se molestan (decimos 5 dias y despues el pescado huele mal) asi que creo que la amiga de Zabava debe buscar la salida de RLC o participar de lleno como lo hace Cecilia, amiga de Radi

Cecilia is looking for her participation in RLC, I don't think this girl is...