B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

The facts and the real truth is that the only people in this villa who seem to have understood their role and what is expected to show to the viewers, it is these 4 girls and Radislava .Yes , they are shows , yes they are whatever they are but the real deal is that  the 4 musketeers and Radislava feed the audience of what  the majority  seems wanting to watch , girls being nude , teasing , offering sexual content .Yes , it isn’t only  this , it is nice to see them studying , dancing , cooking , enjoying activities and hobbies …and the truth is that the only ones who try to have as much as possible from the above things are the 5 mentioned girls ..Everyone has a choice but amongst all fakery and whatever , seeing two girls licking and dildoeing one another it is what would make me tune in and watch rather than seeing a girl laying down in her bed watching a movie or another laying on her bed watching her mobile …

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

dis MOOS pour aller voir sa famille ont prend un necessaire de massage (huile ,creme comme elle le fait sur son lit) alors?????????

non on prend ses choses aussi si on va sur la plage 😁

étrangement il y en a plein à Barcelone des plages 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The facts and the real truth is that the only people in this villa who seem to have understood their role and what is expected to show to the viewers, it is these 4 girls and Radislava .Yes , they are shows , yes they are whatever they are but the real deal is that  the 4 musketeers and Radislava feed the audience of what  the majority  seems wanting to watch , girls being nude , teasing , offering sexual content .Yes , it isn’t only  this , it is nice to see them studying , dancing , cooking , enjoying activities and hobbies …and the truth is that the only ones who try to have as much as possible from the above things are the 5 mentioned girls ..Everyone has a choice but amongst all fakery and whatever , seeing two girls licking and dildoeing one another it is what would make me tune in and watch rather than seeing a girl laying down in her bed watching a movie or another laying on her bed watching her mobile …

I was watching their facial expressions rather than where the dildos and tongues were going...Hilarious. I needed cheering up 🤣

• Haha 1

I am very sorry that Tweety has also joined the club of plastic girls, she was a natural beauty, now surely with two lips like a dinghy, she will be more beautiful, I don't understand, maybe her rich boyfriend likes it that way

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am very sorry that Tweety has also joined the club of plastic girls, she was a natural beauty, now surely with two lips like a dinghy, she will be more beautiful, I don't understand, maybe her rich boyfriend likes it that way

maybe she gives better BJs now

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, misterme said:

Backyard looking beautiful today what kind of grass is this tho? I mean if it is real do they cut it when offline? 🤔

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

it's synthetic grass

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Radi è meglio che stia attenta se sta facendo un po' di trampolino nudo, allora... potrebbe prendere delle brutte bruciature da "tappeto"... 😏

Who knows if Radi will still be there this summer?😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜