at me, i think 😁

because I dared to be critical of poor Radislava 🤣

But that doesn't mean I endorse Fiora's behavior either
If I was the one who decides, I would have cleaned up B4 a long time ago 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Chi era diretto a Ponch?

To all those who criticize Radi because she is poorly dressed outside the room. I've never seen her completely naked like Fiora and Olivia in the kitchen and I've never seen her having sex in public. I don't like her because she is vulgar but I don't want to moralize anyone, just remember that a meter has only one measure

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

a me, penso  😁

perché ho osato essere critico nei confronti della povera Radislava 🤣

Ma questo non significa nemmeno che approvo il comportamento di Fiora
Se fossi stato io a decidere, avrei ripulito B4 molto tempo fa 🤣

I don't know if it was you and I honestly don't care, but has someone criticized her approving Fiora's way of doing things because she claims to be a naturist? I went to many naturist villages and vulgar cheeks like her were kicked out. I am also convinced that Elian and Tesla were kicked out for the same reason, not because of advances to Bogdan. However, I reiterate that it is only my humble thought

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

at me, i think 😁

because I dared to be critical of poor Radislava 🤣

But that doesn't mean I endorse Fiora's behavior either
If I was the one who decides, I would have cleaned up B4 a long time ago 🤣

I'm not a fan of either...I like the girls to try to behave as naturally as possible, with a shitload of cams pointing at them, and these 2 don't fall into that category I'm afraid...I'm with you about an B4 overhaul...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nemmeno io ne sono una fan... Mi piace che le ragazze cerchino di comportarsi nel modo più naturale possibile, con un mucchio di camme puntate verso di loro, e queste 2 non rientrano in quella categoria, temo... Sono con te per una revisione B4...

I think in B4 we have the most beautiful girls of the moment (not much to clean up) but unfortunately they are not as smart. When you live with others, occasionally and temporarily, freedom is a mental and physical condition to be managed with wisdom and respect.

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I think in B4 we have the most beautiful girls of the moment (not much to clean up) but unfortunately they are not as smart. When you live with others, occasionally and temporarily, freedom is a mental and physical condition to be managed with wisdom and respect.

Don't get me wrong, I like most of the girls...just some more than others. Tbh I don't watch RLC that much these day,,,for several reasons, but my go-to apt is B1 because I like how genuine and 'real' the girls are. Plus I find them really attractive, in a girl next door sort of way, and no plastic! Also I've always been 1 of Karol's #1 fans 😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Non fraintendermi, mi piacciono la maggior parte delle ragazze... solo alcune più di altre. Tbh Non guardo molto RLC in questi giorni,,, per diversi motivi, ma il mio punto di riferimento è B1 perché mi piace quanto siano genuine e "reali" le ragazze. Inoltre li trovo davvero attraenti, in un certo senso una ragazza della porta accanto, e senza plastica! Inoltre sono sempre stato uno dei fan numero 1 di Karol 😍

I'm not crazy about Karol, honestly. Read my post on Zabava instead

I can't hide from you that I'm crazy about Holly, from her first stay in 2019, and Tweety. I really like Alana and Kristy and Martina physically. Eva I don't judge her because she just arrived even if she seems to me to have a nice body

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I can't hide from you that I'm crazy about Holly, from her first stay in 2019, and Tweety. I really like Alana and Kristy and Martina physically. Eva I don't judge her because she just arrived even if she seems to me to have a nice body

I've always likde Holly. She's such a cutie, and really innocent. As we say, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth...😏

I'd like to put her on my mantlepiece above my fire. Not sure if Mrs Naga would approve though...🥴

• Upvote 1