B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

Yesterday I was apostrophized and corrected for writing this: ^^ I would prefer that the "holidays" were not given to the "girls on vacation". I renewed my subscription because Titti is back but now he's not here. I will write to RLC and I will not subscribe anymore if I have no guarantees. 1 day I accept it, two days I can accept it and "absences" longer than 2 days are not for me ^^

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

¿Deberíamos hablar cosas más ridículas? 36 horas de Tweety de distancia y absolutamente ninguna información de lo que está sucediendo, si se trata de un fin de semana libre o vacaciones a largo plazo... El tratamiento de Tweety y de Tweety es escandaloso, ella puede entrar y salir de las obligaciones de RLC en cualquier momento que lo desee... Imagínese todo de los inquilinos así "sí, necesito 2,3,7 días, 2 semanas de vacaciones" "Necesito dejar de fumar por motivos personales" "hola RLC, me divertí, muchas gracias, quiero volver" ..Ridículo .

DD seems that you don't like Tweety very much and on the contrary you love Fiora...everything can't be perfect in the RLC world...🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Should we talk more ridiculous things ? 36 hours of Tweety away and absolute no information what’s  happening , if this is a free weekend or long term holidays ..The treatment to Tweety and from Tweety is scandalous , she can just get in and off RLC obligations anytime she wishes .. Imagine all of the tenants like this “ yes , I need 2,3,7 days , 2 weeks holidays “ “ I need to quit for personal reasons “ “ hello RLC , I had my fun , thank you very much , I want to come back “ ..Ridiculous .

Don't disagree but I bet you wouldn't be so frustrated if Tweety was open and was respectful to the viewers.  If she was like Masha, and fucked just about anyone for any reason, no one would care.

31 minutes ago, omedo said:

DD seems that you don't like Tweety very much and on the contrary you love Fiora...everything can't be perfect in the RLC world...🤷‍♂️

I like Tweety but Fiora has personally respected me more as a subscriber . Tweety is better as per attraction issues , she’s younger , playful , fun to watch but what has she done more than Fiora ? I don’t like to be cheated for what I pay and Tweety , except some really few days , has been cheating .. Fiora with whatever she could do , she has provided and respected the project ..Unfortunately she’s not as young or same attractive maybe like Tweety and maybe that’s why she’s not so appreciated ..And if it is about exaggerations and shows and whatever , yes she is but she also showed real life behavior repeatedly with her lover ..I will say again , whoever  tenant gets advantage of RLC for sleep , wake up , eat , repeat , I don’t  like it , I can’t think another reason how Tweety sees RLC .. she comes and goes , whenever she wants , she quits and gets rehired whenever she wants .. I don’t love any tenant but I have like everyone my preferences .. Fiora is at the respecting category for me , Ulyana is my favorite , together with Harley , Marlene , Karol , slightly Cleopatra  ( for her looks ) and Esmi ( just to prove with her that even if she has done nothing ,I love watching her ) .

43 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Don't disagree but I bet you wouldn't be so frustrated if Tweety was open and was respectful to the viewers.  If she was like Masha, and fucked just about anyone for any reason, no one would care.

Of course ...Tweety for two weeks with her independency from Holly , finally showing for the first and only time how it is to be away from Hollys influence and “ hiding “ behind her protection shield and mentoring , I enjoyed her .For me , maybe because I live on an island and I have complete understanding of what holidays mean and what is it , how you enjoy and all these relative issues , I have expectations of fun , outgoing , partying and at times of course getting slow pace and doing personal things like studying , taking hobby courses like dancing , it is all perfectly fine . I don’t have a problem if they go out clubbing everyday , if they get drunk and spoiled . But like this , the chances incredibly increase to see things  by them , see visitors , friends , share more personal private things with us ..What’s the point to stay all the time inside and watching TV ( which of course is totally fine for them choosing to do so but how this would make me watch them ? ) 

Masha isn’t about fucking , that’s what people get wrong . I have seen Masha being fucked in all possible angles , ways , I will watch her if there’s a new lover and the only one that I will watch her for sure is with Dick ( or surprisingly her ex Sasha ) , I watch Masha because she lives a real life , being happy , sad , depressed , excited , I watch Masha because she’s the ONLY  tenant who allows me to watch her private life 24/7 since 2015 .. I watch her to see what she will do next to surprise me , which guest she will introduce , which friends she will invite , even more  watch closely female guests as they might be very likely possible future RLC candidates .. I watch Masha because for 7 years she respected the RLC project  idea ( private life of other people 24/7 ) and just because I honestly can’t know what I am going to see next  , isn’t this one of the best reasons to watch her ( “ expect  the unexpected “ ) ?  ..RLC isn’t about sex - but it is a very important reason watching - but the possibility to practice one of the ultimate pervert things , , that is observing and watching whenever  possible behind monitors characters and personalities , judging , criticizing and analyzing  their decisions .

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I watch Masha because she lives a real life , being happy , sad , depressed , excited , I watch Masha because she’s the ONLY  tenant who allows me to watch her private life 24/7 since 2015 .. I watch her to see what she will do next to surprise me , which guest she will introduce , which friends she will invite , even more  watch closely female guests as they might be very likely possible future RLC candidates

I did not mean to simplify or dumb-down what Masha represents to RLC.  I agree with everything you said.  I just mean to say if Tweety was more like Masha, you would not be complaining about her periods of being AWOL.

22 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I did not mean to simplify or dumb-down what Masha represents to RLC.  I agree with everything you said.  I just mean to say if Tweety was more like Masha, you would not be complaining about her periods of being AWOL.

I would like Tweety to be Tweety  ..The problem is , who is Tweety ? She’s now 4-5 months with RLC , not in a row , and I am trying to figure out who she is . Unfortunately , not having her own bed and sharing it with Holly , in general not having her privacy , I can’t honestly understand who she is so as to wish what I would like to watch from her ..More personal moments ? Yes please .. More outgoing personality so she can be out , meet people and see them on cameras like her friend Holly ? Yes please .. Seeing the life that Masha has ? No please because simply she hasn’t her own apartment , she’s not living in Barcelona and most of all , she’s not willing to share the same like Masha for example ..

I wouldn’t complain if she was like Harley , Ulyana , Olivia , let’s name it , Holly during her unbelievable first presence ..But she’s just a girl who takes advantage of RLC , that’s my opinion no matter how unfair or bad it sounds .I repeat , Tweety as a girl she’s amazing.. but as a tenant , well, that’s very very questionable ..

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Are you....saying that.....we are having an....Attack of the Clones? 😏

I can't believe I missed this post, still better late than never for me to go star wars geek. 🙂 

Those cloning facilities on Kamino had hundreds of thousands for clones of just the one person. Just imagine having all those clones of Leora or Radi, one for every room on rlc. And then one next door to you and one in the house across the road to you both with their pussies waving hello to you out the window just like on rlc cameras. 😁

I apologise in advance if this post gives some of you nightmares tonight. 😏

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

Un'altra notte noiosa e ragazze in giro. Mi chiedo se i nostri soldi siano sprecati

Excuse me Kupa80, which girls are around? I see them all, strangely, in the apartments so much that someone complained that they did not go out because they could not see them change their clothes  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂