Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

Their employees are really sleeping at the office. They left it UM for this long for them to end up leaving after not even 2 weeks and they highlighted it green in the news, as someone had joined. Not to mention that they left Karol's vacation notification still there for 3 days after it ended.

Very rare that i post anywhere else (!), but having read about this place, and indeed seen the guy on his own mostly in the thumbs, i wonder if rlc were sold a Pup - Meaning, this couple said this, only to then do that. Like, she said or gave the impression she was a homebird when it soon turned out she wasn't going to be at home very much at all? It's the fact it has closed so soon, as if the company realised they'd made a big error. Why shut it down so quickly if they knew ahead what their situation was?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Very rare that i post anywhere else (!), but having read about this place, and indeed seen the guy on his own mostly in the thumbs, i wonder if rlc were sold a Pup - Meaning, this couple said this, only to then do that. Like, she said or gave the impression she was a homebird when it soon turned out she wasn't going to be at home very much at all? It's the fact it has closed so soon, as if the company realised they'd made a big error. Why shut it down so quickly if they knew ahead what their situation was?

Not even a full two weeks. That was a short stint with the project to say the least.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not even a full two weeks. That was a short stint with the project to say the least.

The only people i can remember being there so briefly as this, was a place in Russia that went UM after just a week, when they had a big party and (i think) a girl was attacked and the police were called, and it never went back online, they closed it. 

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The only people i can remember being there so briefly as this, was a place in Russia that went UM after just a week, when they had a big party and (i think) a girl was attacked and the police were called, and it never went back online, they closed it. 

it was Vanessa's house and in Czech Republik 😉

• Thanks 1