B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

20 minutes ago, DWI said:

Just saying...I don't agree with that. I think that goes against everything we saw about Eva in Russia and even now...she is open to almost everything. So you're saying Martina would never have a threesome with Eva and her man? How do you know that? You apparently know that  Martina has never been in a FFM sexual tryst right? Give me the evidence.

Yeah, I'm saying Martina will never have a threesome with Eva and Matvei because of the reason I already stated in my previous post. And I never said she's never been in a ffm. Please read what I wrote.

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Just saying...I don't agree with that. I think that goes against everything we saw about Eva in Russia and even now...she is open to almost everything. So you're saying Martina would never have a threesome with Eva and her man? How do you know that? You apparently know that  Martina has never been in a FFM sexual tryst right? Give me the evidence.

You apparently know that  Martina has been in a FFM sexual tryst right? Give me the evidence.

11 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You apparently know that  Martina has been in a FFM sexual tryst right? Give me the evidence.

No, I never said that! I suggested that there is no evidence that Martina DID, or DID  NOT have a FFM threesome with ANYBODY. Do you have proof either way? Its all speculation. Read my post again.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Ulyana USED to be fun!! Never really fancied olivia!

I used to love (figuratively not literally) Ulyana but she's been so dull her past few visits. Olivia has really come out lately to where now I prefer her over Ulyana.

59 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah, I'm saying Martina will never have a threesome with Eva and Matvei because of the reason I already stated in my previous post. And I never said she's never been in a ffm. Please read what I wrote.

Then how can you say with such certainty that Martina would not have an FMM with Eva and Mat, or with anybody? How do you know what Martina will do or not do? I agree that Martina is not as exciting as in the past, but, I still think none of us is qualified to know what she will do or not do. That's just speculation and unreliable.

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

Then how can you say with such certainty that Martina would not have an FMM with Eva and Mat, or with anybody? How do you know what Martina will do or not do? I agree that Martina is not as exciting as in the past, but, I still think none of us is qualified to know what she will do or not do. That's just speculation and unreliable.

Sorry, meant to an FFM tryst, not an FMM...big difference.

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Ulyana USED to be fun!! Never really fancied olivia!

Ulyana has her most disappointing stay since she ever joined RLC , she clearly hated the villa and the conditions , she loved B1 and there could have been amazing watching her but ..the ongoing sharing bedroom with Olivia also killed  “ many “ moments , however in B2 they managed to control it when Daniel was “ Olivia’s boyfriend “ .. One last chance I guess if they move to this new apartment , let’s see , RLC has one of the most “ explosive “ for adult entertainment providing girls and together with Harley , Fiora and Olivia are treated like “ Roma “ ( apologies for the characterization ) , having them in 9 months to change with the new one I guess , 3 different apartments .