Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

20 hours ago, Anode said:

She can tell Paul what she wants, it remains  unverifiable

Ok, when i translate i pick up a lot more than anybody else on the leora forum  , so i know that it was mentioned before about her friend having a problem and leora telling paul about it ,  then last night she told the whole story to paul when she came back , and also told where she was downstairs and what her reactions was , as both girls had been crying, and also talked about her having the same problems  before so understood .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Ok, when i translate i pick up a lot more than anybody else on the leora forum  , so i know that it was mentioned before about her friend having a problem and leora telling paul about it ,  then last night she told the whole story to paul when she came back , and also told where she was downstairs and what her reactions was , as both girls had been crying, and also talked about her having the same problems  before so understood .  

Tell you what mate. I can't wait for Paul walking through that door, because it will mean some folk can take a slice of humble pie, cut it into the shape of a cock, and shove it right up their arse!

• Upvote 11

27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Some of your translation was wrong but you got the important parts right - Yes, she has gone to meet the salon girl who was upset last night, and she did indeed say she may come home as she has trouble sleeping anywhere apart from her own place.

Unless she has actually found someone to have problems which will allow cover for lying to Paul about it last night.....Total sarcasm from me of course before anyone says something stupid like "was she lying?"

For the very few in the know, it's the one i call the 'main' salon girl who is having the trouble.

Has Leora spoken to Zena recently?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Tell you what mate. I can't wait for Paul walking through that door, because it will mean some folk can take a slice of humble pie, cut it into the shape of a cock, and shove it right up their arse!

Same folks that said Leora and Malia would never bate each other.

• Confused 1

Leora having trouble sleeping at other places She also has trouble sleeping at her own place as she sleeps half to three quarters of the day light hours. I don't get how she was or why she was talking to Paul about her friends problems. Has Paul got a spy cam on Leora and knows were she is 24/7.

I should think her friend may be Russian as well ?? is her friend single.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks, SG.  Some wrote a few weeks back Zena was coming back to Prague. That would be interesting...to me anyway. Seems she almost stayed.

Hang on, there has been no calls but it is true what GH wrote that she was planning to return to Prague. That is 2 different things - Because she said this to Paul. She was never staying, she was just a friend she was helping out as she was going home and Leora offered a bed for her if she wanted. That's all - She was NEVER joining rlc, whoever said that is bullshitting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Right this is total crap. The last 3 weeks, what is wrong with you lot??

Things happen, they are reported and it's all "NO, don't accept it". "Why would she do this, that the other". "The rlc agents are covering for her".

This is now no longer funny. So forget it, what is the point of me, or GH or The Earl writing anything when it's only "Well, explain this then" in return?

I warned you, it's very easy to do if pushed - NO MORE INFO. 🖕

• Upvote 5