Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She has granted many wishes this past couple of months, More dancing, Better use of batteries in vibrators, Stockings with suspenders, Playing practically naked on the balcony.

Growing her brazilian landing strip. Wonderful what she will give when she is happy...Superb !!

All we need now before Paul arrives is her to show us moist panties again from her making herself wet.

HAPPY DAYS !!!

You nailed that.  And she's been turning the sound off or way down and, gulp..., not using lube. She makes enough of her own.

I don't know if my heart could stand seeing a wet spot on her panties.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Should pass a law where women are not allowed to shave their crotches.  

They're supposed to be women not look like some preteenager waiting to sprout their first pubic hair.  :biggrin:

Nothing the matter with a natural hoo-hoo.  The Playboy centerfolds always had hair.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Well,I must say that you still succeed to surprise me Leora.I didn´t think you were in the mood for a bate tonight when I saw you

was laying there in all of your naked glory,you looked fabulous and like a Goddes,you seemed to be so far away in your thoughts.

IMHO,you have the best body on RLC,love it and I really hope that you are very proud of it,you should be.So,thanks for another lovely

bate with your little friend Mr.Pink,love it when he hit the right spot and the sighs,gasps and moanings.And another hard and loud orgasm

too.Keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Love you always my gorgeous Leora and a big kiss anywhere on you want it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,I must say that you still succeed to surprise me Leora.I didn´t think you were in the mood for a bate tonight when I saw you

was laying there in all of your naked glory,you looked fabulous and like a Goddes,you seemed to be so far away in your thoughts.

IMHO,you have the best body on RLC,love it and I really hope that you are very proud of it,you should be.So,thanks for another lovely

bate with your little friend Mr.Pink,love it when he hit the right spot and the sighs,gasps and moanings.And another hard and loud orgasm

too.Keep up the good work,woman and keep them coming.Love you always my gorgeous Leora and a big kiss anywhere on you want it.

Smh

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you very much my beautiful Leora for a very sensual bate with your nimble fingers working faster and faster

on you little clit and in and out of your pussy,loved it.And once again,a very hard and loud orgasm make your toes cramp

and totally knock you out.Love it when you just laying there and recovers before you go to the bathroom.Keep up the

good work,woman and keep them coming.Love you always my beautiful Queen and as usual a big kiss for you.And BTW,

you should see a chiropractor for your pain in your neck and back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Here I am again tosay thank you very much my beautiful Leora,for wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Pink,and wow,he really know how

to please you and make you cum very hard,loved it.And that was a very long orgasm and loud too,really knocked you properly.Keep up the good

work,woman and keep them coming,we love them.Thanks also for turn off the Ipad and very nice color on you toes and fingernails.And Leora,watch

out for to much suntanning,take it easy.Saw you were all excited,and I know why.Love you always my lovely Queen and as usual a very big kiss for you.

Ooh BTW,love the suntan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2