Road to 8/24

ddhm

On 7/21/2022 at 3:56 AM, StnCld316 said:

Don't know what channel your watching but the one I see she's in bed sleeping and Paul doing his usual playing late at night on his computerized toy.  :biggrin:

Someone needs to bring the money in this apartment …😏

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Two days of non sex with her partner if I have noticed correctly  ..prime time performance , oh well , the job needs to continue …that was a good one though with  the nice traditional only fingers way , the electronic device by her side though takes a lot of the originality of the moment …oh well ..

68/ 400, 332 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 22 days 

Tik Tok

Four fingers.. Maybe someday a fist. She closed the door ala old Russian days. I recall the tyime Paul had a male friend visiting in the living room and she, bottomless as always, played with her pussy in the guest room as the two chatted feet away behind the wall. Paul came in with the door open she leaned away and exposed everything.  If the friend would have been standing by Paul he'd have had the mother of all views.

She ought to just start bating on the couch in front of Paul.  Maybe he'd get interested.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She ought to just start bating on the couch in front of Paul.  Maybe he'd get interested.

She's done that in the prior apartment.  He was on his computer, she was sitting on the couch with her feet on the floor, spread wide and fingering her slit.  Paul looked over, they said a few things, and he turned back to the computer.  She never quit her stroking.  There's no way he could have not noticed.

1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

She's done that in the prior apartment.  He was on his computer, she was sitting on the couch with her feet on the floor, spread wide and fingering her slit.  Paul looked over, they said a few things, and he turned back to the computer.  She never quit her stroking.  There's no way he could have not noticed.

Thanks for refreshing the memory.   I do recall that one, and several times when she was playing with her pussy, legs open looking at Paul as he was focused on something with a soldering iron. The guy would make a great employee with that ability to not be distracted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Someone needs to get a life 

I do hope Leora gets a life where she can have friends who made in Prague the last 3 years visit her and her beloved partner , I do hope Leora gets a life and live in an apartment to have hobbies , enjoy it , decorate it , make it feel unique and special for her beloved partner . I do hope Leora gets a life where she and her beloved partner can visit other people , make weekends in nearby cities like Ostrava or Brno , visit Austria for example or Germany , I do hope Leora gets a life and instead of the repeated exposure shows she makes , to use some of her show times for something to make skills better . I do agree , Leora needs to get a life except if it is really happy for her not being fucked from her boyfriend and go in the nearby guest room to give a show for her fans so as to feel that someone is really interested in her more than her beloved partner’s real job who most of the time seems to be more important than the girl he didn’t see for nearly 3 years .

We do agree then , Leora does need a social life , imagine if one day they break up …

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I do hope Leora gets a life where she can have friends who made in Prague the last 3 years visit her and her beloved partner , I do hope Leora gets a life and live in an apartment to have hobbies , enjoy it , decorate it , make it feel unique and special for her beloved partner . I do hope Leora gets a life where she and her beloved partner can visit other people , make weekends in nearby cities like Ostrava or Brno , visit Austria for example or Germany , I do hope Leora gets a life and instead of the renewed exposure shows she makes , to use some of her show times for something to make skills better . I do agree , Leora needs to get a life except if it is really happy for her not being fucked from her boyfriend and go in the nearby guest room to give a show for her fans so as to feel that someone is really interested in her more than her beloved partner’s real job who most of the time seems to be more important than the girl he didn’t see for nearly 3 years .

We do agree then , Leora does need a social life , imagine if one day they break up …

No it's you who needs to get a life,then you won't have time to post these ridiculous repetitive boring anthologies, because once you've read one you've read them all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

It seems to me that Leora is satisfied with the current situation. Some may not like it but she is so happy with Paul, that's a fact. If and when they want to invite someone into the apartment, they will decide. Let us remember that they both wanted to live together in Prague.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

No it's you who needs to get a life,then you won't have time to post these ridiculous repetitive boring anthologies, because once you've read one you've read them all.

I didn’t know that I am not allowed to post repetitive boring anthologies and I should “ obey “ and be dictated of what and when I should write it . Is there any rule here saying what anyone should be posting and I have skipped it ? Why aren’t you so “ sensitive “ with pulo filipe’s posts who dominate 70-80 per cent of the topic’s traffic or of Masterchef and aren’t you using the same language to them thst you use towards me ? 

I do very much wish you had the life I had , honestly . It would actually at times make you think “ why do I try to spend some of my time here at an adult forum when I get to enjoy , feel , experience all the fun of what a Greek island can offer when millions of people are paying to do it for 1-2 weeks per year and I can have it for free for nearly 8 months “ …This I agree , I can’t explain why I bother many times to stop by here , I guess there are some really good people in social platforms that you can actually exchange some nice theories and opinions about a hobby that we like to watch and not complain because the repeated whatever comments cause whatever bad feelings because they don’t praise people according to what people want to read here . It’s a forum , all entitled to an opinion either you like it or not , then we should go to dictatorship and be instructed what , when ,where and how to write and communicate it . 

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It seems to me that Leora is satisfied with the current situation. Some may not like it but she is so happy with Paul, that's a fact. If and when they want to invite someone into the apartment, they will decide. Let us remember that they both wanted to live together in Prague.

I will start slowly believing that when the Russian apartments closed , RLC “ forced “ Leora and Paul to separate themselves from their common life , “ RLC “ forced Leora to go to Prague and live there and it wasn’t a decision that Leora took with Paul … the funny thing is how such an important massive life changing decision was made not even in one month’s time and the more funny thing for me is that IT WAS NEVER EVER mentioned by any person who was posting back in the days of the Russian apartment that Leora and Paul used to have , say rarely , say occasionally , say whatever , discussions of abandoning Russia and living in Europe . So , let us remember that they both wanted to live in Prague when ? As soon as Leora moved there and got dragged by the European’s life fairy tale living ? ( let’s wait when they have their own apartment , no free bills , rental and so on , when they get their real life ) As soon as Paul returned to Russia after visiting to Prague and finding another girlfriend making Leora realize that she does really need to find a way to bring Paul back and that’s why she also found a boyfriend ? Or… I say maybe , or…this Leora’s boyfriend proved to be not the guy she believed it was when she first met him , he proved not to be a substitute of her sweet one and only beloved Paul ( really , have you ever wondered why Leora showed him to us on cameras - of course it might have been an “ accident “ and Leora positioned herself wrong in the camera so as to see him or why she would go away on private phonecalls with  him or when she wanted she would reveal his name to us ) and then - one day - she realized that there’s only one person who understands her ,who makes her feel that she’s someone and not taking advantage of her and this is her one and only beloved Paul …Still , it remains a mystery to me where all these people that Leora met the last 3 years have disappeared and there’s no contact anymore …except of course visiting some of them when they go out with the dog in the afternoons..Oh well , let’s take the theory that both wanted to live in Prague and let’s see what the future brings l..To be honest , the life so far is a complete copy / paste of what was in Russia .. People here and Leora obviously find it interesting and exactly how life of a modern couple in a modern European city and capital should be . Well , if this is how the life in central / north Europe is , I feel BLESSED of where I live 😇😇

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will start slowly believing that when the Russian apartments closed , RLC “ forced “ Leora and Paul to separate themselves from their common life , “ RLC “ forced Leora to go to Prague and live there and it wasn’t a decision that Leora took with Paul … the funny thing is how such an important massive life changing decision was made not even in one month’s time and the more funny thing for me is that IT WAS NEVER EVER mentioned by any person who was posting back in the days of the Russian apartment that Leora and Paul used to have , say rarely , say occasionally , say whatever , discussions of abandoning Russia and living in Europe . So , let us remember that they both wanted to live in Prague when ? As soon as Leora moved there and got dragged by the European’s life fairy tale living ? ( let’s wait when they have their own apartment , no free bills , rental and so on , when they get their real life ) As soon as Paul returned to Russia after visiting to Prague and finding another girlfriend making Leora realize that she does really need to find a way to bring Paul back and that’s why she also found a boyfriend ? Or… I say maybe , or…this Leora’s boyfriend proved to be not the guy she believed it was when she first met him , he proved not to be a substitute of her sweet one and only beloved Paul ( really , have you ever wondered why Leora showed him to us on cameras - of course it might have been an “ accident “ and Leora positioned herself wrong in the camera so as to see him or why she would go away on private phonecalls with  him or when she wanted she would reveal his name to us ) and then - one day - she realized that there’s only one person who understands her ,who makes her feel that she’s someone and not taking advantage of her and this is her one and only beloved Paul …Still , it remains a mystery to me where all these people that Leora met the last 3 years have disappeared and there’s no contact anymore …except of course visiting some of them when they go out with the dog in the afternoons..Oh well , let’s take the theory that both wanted to live in Prague and let’s see what the future brings l..To be honest , the life so far is a complete copy / paste of what was in Russia .. People here and Leora obviously find it interesting and exactly how life of a modern couple in a modern European city and capital should be . Well , if this is how the life in central / north Europe is , I feel BLESSED of where I live 😇😇

tumblr_nuuc7t4H5h1s6mv7ho1_250.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Still , it remains a mystery to me where all these people that Leora met the last 3 years have disappeared and there’s no contact anymore …except of course visiting some of them when they go out with the dog in the afternoons..Oh well , let’s take the theory that both wanted to live in Prague and let’s see what the future brings l..To be honest , the life so far is a complete copy / paste of what was in Russia ..

That is really strange to me.  Venera and Lion even as newbies had company right after moving in.  Leora is a hermit. I enjoyed her having Zena over and the yakety yak with two girls chatting away.

Although Paul is noticibly more attentive and lasts minutes longer sexually he is still locked into the deskj/computor/notebook routine as in Russia and Leora is still posing open legged and bating for the cameras.  I enjoy watching her expose herself and bate but it just seems a waste in the big scheme of things lacking personal growth.  Oh, well, she'll be home soon with no bottoms which is great for us, uh?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1