Road to 8/24

ddhm

After 2,5 years without the “ big love “ of her life , I would expect that Leora would have been enjoying the real , authentic and original pleasure from and with her man .. Now , I don’t say that it isn’t happy times but it is rather disappointing ( not the masturbation but the action for herself ) seeing Leora going for her personal pleasure and satisfaction as she can’t have it from her “ love of her life “..

I would expect that she commits more time with him and finding common satisfactory ground but I guess some things won’t change . Many times people spoke about “ hormones “ calling , for me it was one more show for the fans .. whoever has a different opinion , it is all fine , Leora has her man next to her , she still seeks to satisfy herself as Paul can’t ( yes , the mind and heart are happy but the body not ) … it is what it is and maybe that’s Leora’s secret … 

On 6/7/2022 at 2:12 PM, ddhm said:

After 2,5 years without the “ big love “ of her life , I would expect that Leora would have been enjoying the real , authentic and original pleasure from and with her man .. Now , I don’t say that it isn’t happy times but it is rather disappointing ( not the masturbation but the action for herself ) seeing Leora going for her personal pleasure and satisfaction as she can’t have it from her “ love of her life “..

I would expect that she commits more time with him and finding common satisfactory ground but I guess some things won’t change . Many times people spoke about “ hormones “ calling , for me it was one more show for the fans .. whoever has a different opinion , it is all fine , Leora has her man next to her , she still seeks to satisfy herself as Paul can’t ( yes , the mind and heart are happy but the body not ) … it is what it is and maybe that’s Leora’s secret … 

My curiosity now is - will Leora notice a drop in her viewing numbers per day and overall with the arrival of Paul & Eva? Sure, everyone is happy for Leora now that her Paul has moved in but where does this sit with the viewers and her diehard fans? In time, will some slowly back away because the dynamics have changed?

Will Leora's revenue stream begin to drop - if she doesn't put on enough masturbation shows, if her and Paul don't have sex often enough, if Leora doesn't dress provacative/sexy enough, if Leora doesn't show enough nudity, if Paul gets on the viewers bad side, if Leora gets frustrated with Paul's demeanor and becomes depressed or if Paul runs interference on Leora's ability to sufficiently satisfy her fans? If Leora notices her "money making business" starting to falter will that push her to try something different to keep the interest going? Lots of "ifs" but you have to wonder how things are going to play out within a few weeks or few months.

Knowing Leora, she must have backup plans ready to go, if needed. In a short time, I already have noticed less comments and by less members - hmmmm. Yes, it is early but having Paul & Eva in the loop could create some financial concerns for Leora. Also wonder if RLC has a future plan in the works for Leora, Paul & Eva. Whether you love or hate Leora or Paul or Eva or all of them it seems that RLC relies heavily on Leora (and for good reason) for some stability with their business. What's in the cards for Leora? Time will tell and I suspect additional changes will happen sooner rather than later. Just my opinion as a psychic and speculator🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

My curiosity now is - will Leora notice a drop in her viewing numbers per day and overall with the arrival of Paul & Eva? Sure, everyone is happy for Leora now that her Paul has moved in but where does this sit with the viewers and her diehard fans? In time, will some slowly back away because the dynamics have changed?

Will Leora's revenue stream begin to drop - if she doesn't put on enough masturbation shows, if her and Paul don't have sex often enough, if Leora doesn't dress provacative/sexy enough, if Leora doesn't show enough nudity, if Paul gets on the viewers bad side, if Leora gets frustrated with Paul's demeanor and becomes depressed or if Paul runs interference on Leora's ability to sufficiently satisfy her fans? If Leora notices her "money making business" starting to falter will that push her to try something different to keep the interest going? Lots of "ifs" but you have to wonder how things are going to play out within a few weeks or few months.

Knowing Leora, she must have backup plans ready to go, if needed. In a short time, I already have noticed less comments and by less members - hmmmm. Yes, it is early but having Paul & Eva in the loop could create some financial concerns for Leora. Also wonder if RLC has a future plan in the works for Leora, Paul & Eva. Whether you love or hate Leora or Paul or Eva or all of them it seems that RLC relies heavily on Leora (and for good reason) for some stability with their business. What's in the cards for Leora? Time will tell and I suspect additional changes will happen sooner rather than later. Just my opinion as a psychic and speculator🤣

If Leora has been able to afford to spend money to bring Paul and Eva (and in the meantime pay for her father's needs and the dog shelter) to Prague, I don't think she is financially ill. From the other day to last night she is consistently first in replays. The fact that the comments here have dwindled in frequency has no bearing on Leora's popularity which is still high, for better or for worse.

• Upvote 5

On 6/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, Brokk! said:

If Leora has been able to afford to spend money to bring Paul and Eva (and in the meantime pay for her father's needs and the dog shelter) to Prague, I don't think she is financially ill. From the other day to last night she is consistently first in replays. The fact that the comments here have dwindled in frequency has no bearing on Leora's popularity which is still high, for better or for worse.

I believe that constructive criticism if it's warranted can be acceptable and possibly appreciated by the relevant tenants to an extent, as much so as positive feedback that they enjoy....How else are they to learn but by assessing these remarks.

Unwarranted and vicious personal comments are obviously not appreciated by the majority of right minded forum members, and the tenants also, who have been known in the past to give the proverbial finger 🖕 and curtail certain privileges that the audience would normally expect as a " time out " punishment. 

People should learn to be patient and give them both a period of readjustment, baring in mind they have both been through an extremely stressful period in getting Paul and Eva extricated from Russia and safely delivered to Prague. On top of which Paul has caught a virus on route, added on to adapting to the new time zone of minus 5 hours resulting in sleeping patterns which at best with this couple have never been regular being thrown into further confusion. 

I see no reason to feel negative at the moment. If you enjoyed and appreciated L & P in Krasnoyarsk then I don't imagine it being much different in Prague once the " honeymoon period " and readjustments have taken place.

If on the other hand there are people who only ever enjoyed Leora with Malia or Leora on her own, then you have either got to accept the way Leora now wants to live her life, or move on to another location....She will not change....She doesn't need to !! 

• Upvote 6

58 / 400, 342 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 2 months and 2 days 

Tik Tok

** First masturbation not at prime time for European viewers since the data recording  started . Not satisfied sexually by Paul ( doesn’t look so at the moment ) or too horny waiting for sex till the evening ? Let’s see .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

59/ 400, 341 more performances to go in the next 

2 years and 2 months 

Tik Tok

Lets hope we get more like the balcony bate.  She's becoming a close approximation to Leora in Russia. Also she and Paul have been smiling, laughing and cuddling.  I hope there's more than 341.