Road to 8/24

ddhm

23 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Patethic little lonely jealous boy screaming out his hate of Leora because he can´t afford the way she is living.Living in a dumpster with no

friends or girlfriend with only his mother that loves him.Can´t even answer a question I gave him around 18months ago about living like her.

That´s because he has no friends to invite,haha patethic.😂😀😅😝🤣

I'm not saying this to piss you off.  You may disagree with his comments or philosophy  or his opinion of Leora's using rlc (and us) for her own gain but he is not lonely, nor is he friendless. And I know personally he is banging some Leora quality babes and younger. Poo-poo what I said because you might not want to believe it, but ddhm is doing just fine.

He bends over backwards to present his comments in a polite way. Can't say that for some others on the forum. Regardless of each members personal opinion of Leora's character can't we all respectfully disagree?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'm not saying this to piss you off.  You may disagree with his comments or philosophy  or his opinion of Leora's using rlc (and us) for her own gain but he is not lonely, nor is he friendless. And I know personally he is banging some Leora quality babes and younger. Poo-poo what I said because you might not want to believe it, but ddhm is doing just fine.

He bends over backwards to present his comments in a polite way. Can't say that for some others on the forum. Regardless of each members personal opinion of Leora's character can't we all respectfully disagree?

I could say Max he could have a very good imagination and without proof I can't say if you are correct or not. But I will say he was will good and caring during my health issues and I'll be forever grateful . I've make the mistake attacking the man instead of his points in the past which was wrong of me. I've tried to get him to understand that what he is writing is crap, because there's no proof his figures are correct. I live in Melbourne which outside Greece has the largest amount of Greek people in the world. They are hard working, friendly and bloody stubborn so sadly he can't stop as it's in he nature.

On 5/30/2022 at 9:18 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I could say Max he could have a very good imagination and without proof I can't say if you are correct or not. But I will say he was will good and caring during my health issues and I'll be forever grateful . I've make the mistake attacking the man instead of his points in the past which was wrong of me. I've tried to get him to understand that what he is writing is crap, because there's no proof his figures are correct. I live in Melbourne which outside Greece has the largest amount of Greek people in the world. They are hard working, friendly and bloody stubborn so sadly he can't stop as it's in he nature.

You know I have the maximum respect on you and I appreciate all of our private talks .. I had never or will ever have anything against you .. I stopped being interested in the RLC tenant Leora since last summer and seeing Malia departing… I am always a big fan of the girl Leora but the girl Leora I see daily and interact in my real life so I am not impressed in order to communicate it here for a tenant that has her own fanatical audience of 9 years .. I appreciate , respect , admire and enjoy the girl Leora but the tenant Leora is one of the biggest jokes since her movement in Prague and I have even stopped caring what’s written of her at her topic , regardless , I read any information so as to see what people think and believe ..

I am very aware of my contribution at this site ( CamCaps ) , I know people o appreciate and people who do the same despite me being negative , positive , angry or whatever about any other tenant at the rest of apartments and no matter differences , with the majority is a mutual respect in commenting and analyzing and so on ..

There are few people I have insulted here ( ONLY AFTER I WAS ATTACKED ) which has been a very big mistake as it goes against my character , that is being a very calm , relaxed and easy going person that i always prefer to keep my pride down or whatever so as for an argument to end … BUT , I am not willing to answer or give attention or make trollers happy here that the only thing they know to do is characterizing me , calling me names and giving me reasons to answer back simply because I have a different opinion about the tenant Leora and I am not BENDING the knee to express whatever positive for the tenant Leora , who as I said , for my own perspective of what I am expecting of RLC and what advertises , she’s one of the worst tenants .. I have learned to treat tenants and members with respect , there are many here who simply post so as for their inner problems to be expressed and feel relieved and simply degrade others to feel superior .. I am trying not to be part of this game and I think I am improving .. I have many times talked with StnCld and we have a great understanding here , I systematically insisted on the CC’s responsibles to do something with a multi years CC member who was poisoning the site and keeping forum members away , I am happy and proud that I had a small role played on that for his removal ..

I will keep swallowing insults and personal attacks and I AM the one to choose whose worth of my attention and worths my time to initiate chat forum interactions .. I might be 20-30 years younger than the majority who inhabit Leora’s topic but I prefer to act and behave in more mature and educated manner and behavior than them…. I HAVE NOT , I DON’T AND I WILL NEVER characterize any forum’s members here as BULLSHIT as many people especially at this topic here do . I have learned to respect the posts and opinion even if they are wrong in my eyes or inside RLC knowledge allows me to know things as well .

Stay safe , you know my appreciation on you and you know that I HAVE NEVER answered any negative way back to whatever you have written me here , there’s no need to as I know the quality and good intentions of your character and personality . 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

You know I have the maximum respect on you and I appreciate all of our private talks .. I had never or will ever have anything against you .. I stopped being interested in the RLC tenant Leora since last summer and seeing Malia departing… I am always a big fan of the girl Leora but the girl Leora I see daily and interact in my real life so I am not impressed in order to communicate it here for a tenant that has her own fanatical audience of 9 years .. I appreciate , respect , admire and enjoy the girl Leora but the tenant Leora is one of the biggest jokes since her movement in Prague and I have even stopped caring what’s written of her at her topic , regardless , I read any information so as to see what people think and believe ..

I am very aware of my contribution at this site ( CamCaps ) , I know people o appreciate and people who do the same despite me being negative , positive , angry or whatever about any other tenant at the rest of apartments and no matter differences , with the majority is a mutual respect in commenting and analyzing and so on ..

There are few people I have insulted here ( ONLY AFTER I WAS ATTACKED ) which has been a very big mistake as it goes against my character , that is being a very calm , relaxed and easy going person that i always prefer to keep my pride down or whatever so as for an argument to end … BUT , I am not willing to answer or give attention or make trollers happy here that the only thing they know to do is characterizing me , calling me names and giving me reasons to answer back simply because I have a different opinion about the tenant Leora and I am not BENDING the knee to express whatever positive for the tenant Leora , who as I said , for my own perspective of what I am expecting of RLC and what advertises , she’s one of the worst tenants .. I have learned to treat tenants and members with respect , there are many here who simply post so as for their inner problems to be expressed and feel relieved and simply degrade others to feel superior .. I am trying not to be part of this game and I think I am improving .. I have many times talked with StnCld and we have a great understanding here , I systematically insisted on the CC’s responsibles to do something with a multi years CC member who was poisoning the site and keeping forum members away , I am happy and proud that I had a small role played on that for his removal ..

I will keep swallowing insults and personal attacks and I AM the one to choose whose worth of my attention and worths my time to initiate chat forum interactions .. I might be 20-30 years younger than the majority who inhabit Leora’s topic but I prefer to act and behave in more mature and educated manner and behavior than them…. I HAVE NOT , I DON’T AND I WILL NEVER characterize any forum’s members here as BULLSHIT as many people especially at this topic here do . I have learned to respect the posts and opinion even if they are wrong in my eyes or inside RLC knowledge allows me to know things as well .

Stay safe , you know my appreciation on you and you know that I HAVE NEVER answered any negative way back to whatever you have written me here , there’s no need to as I know the quality and good intentions of your character and personality . 

Well, I like both you dudes.  Hopefully we can express ourselves and agree to disagree when we disagree. Speaking for myself, the only one I have jumped into their shit was Rotary.  I couldn't contain myself after his insults even in private messages when I tried to present some data for his perusal as every coin has two sides and to stay on topic and lighten up. But no, not him.. 

He tried to tell me he was a Ukrainian fighter and had a gun in his hand as he messaged me.  I told him he was full of shit, Jimbo will get this, as IF he was fighting with arms in a war he sure as hell wouldn't be watching RLC and/or reading CamCaps. When shit is going down no one no where has time for CamCaps. Right, Jimbo?

• Haha 2

It's late and I've just stumbled on this thread...How the fuck! I NEVER miss thread. Maybe I noticed DD set it up and I subconsciously skipped it because I didn't fancy going on a Speed Reading course...

Anyway, I'll check it out in the next coupla days...Don't lose any sleep over it guys...🤣

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

Thank you, ddhm very kind words.

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Thank you, ddhm very kind words.

There are few people in Leora’s topic that I know I can have some back and forth respectful chats despite disagreeing ..We disagree currently on how we see Leora but this , me personally , doesn’t  prevent me from knowing  I can always communicate with you and say what I have in mind , even if it is another opinion .. yes , i might get you mad and you might show your anger commenting in a negative way of my post but you respect what it is written .. there are few others here who do so , I don’t see why i shouldn’t  express in a post how my thoughts  on this subject are and that’s why I felt like replying to you and explain myself 😇☺️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

55 / 400, 345  more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 2 months and 12 days 

Tik Tok

I'm interested in seeing the dynamic after Paul and Eva show up. I am actually thinking she'll masturbate more once Paul lives there. She likes sneaky bates, like with Malia and Denis being in the other room and who could possibly walk in and catch her. She lived with her hands on her pussy and ass in the old apartment even fingering herself on the couch as Paul, oblivious, worked at his desk 10 feet away. 

Also wonder how tolerant the neighbors will be of Eva's barking.  They are used to peace and quiet. No more, neighbors.

Sincerely hopes this works out for all including the neighbors.

• Haha 1