Road to 8/24

ddhm

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

No it's you who needs to get a life,then you won't have time to post these ridiculous repetitive boring anthologies, because once you've read one you've read them all.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

• Confused 4

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

That is really strange to me.  Venera and Lion even as newbies had company right after moving in.  Leora is a hermit. I enjoyed her having Zena over and the yakety yak with two girls chatting away.

Although Paul is noticibly more attentive and lasts minutes longer sexually he is still locked into the deskj/computor/notebook routine as in Russia and Leora is still posing open legged and bating for the cameras.  I enjoy watching her expose herself and bate but it just seems a waste in the big scheme of things lacking personal growth.  Oh, well, she'll be home soon with no bottoms which is great for us, uh?

And that's exactly why Leora shouldn't masturbate on demand. You and Dd are almost sorry that Leora cannot do as you wish and indeed you prefer that she go to ruin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And that's exactly why Leora shouldn't masturbate on demand. You and Dd are almost sorry that Leora cannot do as you wish and indeed you prefer that she go to ruin.

Leora masturbates posed facing the cams because it excites her. The added benefit is that she gets perks. Any suggestions she reads she considers in her fantasies and frequently incorporates them. No harm no foul.  We are voyeurs and that excites her, too.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

What’s going on with you Brokk !  ? What is it that we are almost sorry ? What are you talking about masturbation on demand ? Leora masturbates for the audience now firstly and then for herself , at least that’s my opinion .She will never ever wake up horny to blowjob Paul or Paul horny to fuck Leora out of nowhere .

All the masturbations are happening on standard time frames ,most of the times facing the cameras as part of a show and hardly ever natural . I don’t mind shows personally but as i have said , Leora’s time for me has personally expired  and I don’t understand why shouldn’t I say this like the people who praise , what are you talking now about ? 

Do you forget that for a year and more you and some others you were expressing your disappointment when nothing was happening between  Leora and Malia ? Wasn’t it like an indirect demand that you wanted to see more between two straight women and you were getting frustrated ? What are you talking about that I can’t express here what I would like to see and that is a more normal life , a more social life of two people who look isolated and with their own agenda in Prague ? I might be wrong and everyday when they go out they enjoy sometimes moments by their own and many others with friends that we will might never seen on camera ..This personally I don’t like, , why can’t i express my disappointment if this is part of the content I would like to see from Paul and Leora ? Why can’t  i say what I would like? Come on …don’t become like the others except if anything that has a different opinion is buried here because it downgrades the Queen ..

Take a look at other topics how opinions are discussed and expressed and aren’t only enough of the constant good storytelling that should be expressed here when in other topics we read about prostitutes , whores , drug dealers , Neanderthal men , cave men , losers and whatever and the talks keep on .. I have always had an opinion for a more social apartment , Leora can’t even bring Max as the guy who now uses emojis to communicate made a laughing emoji to pulo earlier mentioning it but when they were making laughing or sad emojis to him he was getting annoyed and frustrated .

This Leora topic is the most shitty place in the forum without the ability for anyone to express negativity towards Leora because everything should be presented like “ THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST  LOVING AND REAL AFFAIR “ we are experiencing and we should praise it from the time Leora and Paul wake up till the moment they sleep , this place is burying continuously different opinions which obviously express and show a negativity ... People believe in the relationship and say it again and again , I don’t understand if I don’t believe it why I should be not saying it here ..what makes me different than you that you believe that it is all great in planet love and for me as a person and individual when I watch a woman preferring to close the door and masturbate , preferring to keep her apartment away from others and all of the things I have at times mentioned , I consider it and believe that it shows an unhealthy situation ? Who are you to judge my opinion as wrong when I present you my point of view with arguments ? Why should I come and praise when it isn’t praising in my eyes watching two people who have no on cameras connection to the rest of the world and for me as an RLC subscriber  I would like to see ? Aren’t you paying to watch Leora masturbate and fuck or i don’t know what and you are happy because you get what you want from this apartment and why not I can’t say that I would like to see Paul and Leora preparing party for their friends in Prague , seeing them drinking wine and having smiles ? Where am I wrong saying my opinion of how I would like to see this apartment at times working ? Anyone can feel happy and proud and smiley watching Leora masturbating and getting fucked and praising it and me who I would FINALLY like to see two more social people not being able to express it here …Come on please , are we adults talking here and exchanging thoughts or are we trying to demolish and bury different opinions that  are trying to make their way at the topic ? Where are so many  other dozens of forum members who comment EVERYWHERE at the rest of the apartments and they don’t dare to write anything here because they will get abused and bullied sharing what I am also saying here ..but they have chosen peace and relaxation than going in an infinite back and forth useless discussion … come on please .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What’s going on with you Brokk !  ? What is it that we are almost sorry ? What are you talking about masturbation on demand ? Leora masturbates for the audience now firstly and then for herself , at least that’s my opinion .She will never ever wake up horny to blowjob Paul or Paul horny to fuck Leora out of nowhere .

All the masturbations are happening on standard time frames ,most of the times facing the cameras as part of a show and hardly ever natural . I don’t mind shows personally but as i have said , Leora’s time for me has personally expired  and I don’t understand why shouldn’t I say this like the people who praise , what are you talking now about ? 

Do you forget that for a year and more you and some others you were expressing your disappointment when nothing was happening between  Leora and Malia ? Wasn’t it like an indirect demand that you wanted to see more between two straight women and you were getting frustrated ? What are you talking about that I can’t express here what I would like to see and that is a more normal life , a more social life of two people who look isolated and with their own agenda in Prague ? I might be wrong and everyday when they go out they enjoy sometimes moments by their own and many others with friends that we will might never seen on camera ..This personally I don’t like, , why can’t i express my disappointment if this is part of the content I would like to see from Paul and Leora ? Why can’t  i say what I would like? Come on …don’t become like the others except if anything that has a different opinion is buried here because it downgrades the Queen ..

Take a look at other topics how opinions are discussed and expressed and aren’t only enough of the constant good storytelling that should be expressed here when in other topics we read about prostitutes , whores , drug dealers , Neanderthal men , cave men , losers and whatever and the talks keep on .. I have always had an opinion for a more social apartment , Leora can’t even bring Max as the guy who now uses emojis to communicate made a laughing emoji to pulo earlier mentioning it but when they were making laughing or sad emojis to him he was getting annoyed and frustrated .

This Leora topic is the most shitty place in the forum without the ability for anyone to express negativity towards Leora because everything should be presented like “ THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST  LOVING AND REAL AFFAIR “ we are experiencing and we should praise it from the time Leora and Paul wake up till the moment they sleep , this place is burying continuously different opinions which obviously express and show a negativity ... People believe in the relationship and say it again and again , I don’t understand if I don’t believe it why I should be not saying it here ..what makes me different than you that you believe that it is all great in planet love and for me as a person and individual when I watch a woman preferring to close the door and masturbate , preferring to keep her apartment away from others and all of the things I have at times mentioned , I consider it and believe that it shows an unhealthy situation ? Who are you to judge my opinion as wrong when I present you my point of view with arguments ? Why should I come and praise when it isn’t praising in my eyes watching two people who have no on cameras connection to the rest of the world and for me as an RLC subscriber  I would like to see ? Aren’t you paying to watch Leora masturbate and fuck or i don’t know what and you are happy because you get what you want from this apartment and why not I can’t say that I would like to see Paul and Leora preparing party for their friends in Prague , seeing them drinking wine and having smiles ? Where am I wrong saying my opinion of how I would like to see this apartment at times working ? Anyone can feel happy and proud and smiley watching Leora masturbating and getting fucked and praising it and me who I would FINALLY like to see two more social people not being able to express it here …Come on please , are we adults talking here and exchanging thoughts or are we trying to demolish and bury different opinions that  are trying to make their way at the topic ? Where are so many  other dozens of forum members who comment EVERYWHERE at the rest of the apartments and they don’t dare to write anything here because they will get abused and bullied sharing what I am also saying here ..but they have chosen peace and relaxation than going in an infinite back and forth useless discussion … come on please .

Can't argue with a single thing you've said. Your right tp do so and IMHO pretty darn accurate.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Seeing how you're so clever, try and find where I've posted an anthology then you can accuse me of calling the kettle black.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Can't argue with a single thing you've said. Your right tp do so and IMHO pretty darn accurate.

Another hypocrite just like two peas in a pod, but at least ddhm has admitted he's hypocritical 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Seeing how you're so clever, try and find where I've posted an anthology then you can accuse me of calling the kettle black.

All I know is what I read.  You think you know it all, yer  opinion is great if anyone differs they are wrong:  

"ridiculous repetitive boring anthologies"

Let people disagree and comment as they see fit without your demeaning personal corrections. Some people in the forum must have miserable personal lives...

• Confused 1